Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329326 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2020
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oshiobughie1997: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Ronnygold:
From the man of God
Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oshiobughie1997: 12:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Austynodv:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oshiobughie1997: 12:34am On Sep 22, 2020
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oshiobughie1997: 12:57am On Sep 22, 2020
I just finished the do it yourself enquiry prayers I must say it was the best thing that I happened to me , I never believed anything like moving two steps forward will happen but it did when it did I wasn’t ready I was moving back and forth I even noticed that when I was at the prayer when I said lord if you have forgiven me move to two steps forward nothing happened then I remember I’m to had please immediately I did I moved , I did the prayers twice because I didn’t keep count of the first I told God to move me again so I won’t be lying so this is my experience after the first . I moved five times forward six times backwards, then I moved seven times forward eight times backward, nine times forward ten times backward, eleven times forward twelve times backward, thirteen times forward fourteen times backward the fifteen times forward, after this I started thanking God but his presence was still there so I started asking him something things thru my heart and he answered, I tell you he wrote with my hands ,spoke with my mouth he did a lot of things I can say now but what amazed be was when he wanted to leave he sang this song “Holy spirit lead me home “ then immediately I shouted in Jesus name then jumped up I felt he left immediately all this is still a surprise to me . It lasted three hours or more anytime I say thank you Jesus I begin to shake . When he was writing with my hand I was looking at the book but there was a song I wrote of being satan for a night please believe when I said that song was cancelled like he used the pen and my hand to destroy the song and another song i wrote about losing hope and Christ . I’m still surprised till now , I asked him what does he want me to give him if he gives me victory I couldn’t believe it when my hands wrote @“ a covenant of soul” I was amazed a lot happened that o can’t say thank you I’m ready to do the RPP now
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oshiobughie1997: 1:00am On Sep 22, 2020
He made a lot of promises to me I even doubted a lot of them , im still doubting cause those things sounds impossible but I know he is God , i even asked him the covenant I made if he accepted it if he did i should stand up from the bed I did not stand so I then said if he didn’t o should stand up I felt my self getting up so I started asking why why I started asking begging for mercy immediately I started I was no longer standing it like he showed mercy immediately so I said if he accepted he should turn my on my stomach immediately he did , I started thanking him . They was a time when o was standing a hit the floor I then told him I don’t want to hit the bed he should lay me down like a child immediately he did it was as if I was placed on the bed like a child. I told him to show me heaven trust me it was not funny o was shaking heavily so I got scared and asked him to stop lol . A lot happened alot but I’m still doubting I don’t know why even after all this. He even called me a doubter he said I like doubting. For the covenant of soul he said he’ll lead and guide I had to ask for it cause I’m not a strong Christian but in all this I’m still doubting. He promised I would live to a hundred and fifty, he promised a lot of things . I noticed he never called me by my real name but by my nickname I remember praying on that time that the world should know it � ,Thank you man of God , thank you Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:16am On Sep 22, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:17am On Sep 22, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:18am On Sep 22, 2020
Oshiobughie1997:
I just finished the do it yourself enquiry prayers I must say it was the best thing that I happened to me , I never believed anything like moving two steps forward will happen but it did when it did I wasn’t ready I was moving back and forth I even noticed that when I was at the prayer when I said lord if you have forgiven me move to two steps forward nothing happened then I remember I’m to had please immediately I did I moved , I did the prayers twice because I didn’t keep count of the first I told God to move me again so I won’t be lying so this is my experience after the first . I moved five times forward six times backwards, then I moved seven times forward eight times backward, nine times forward ten times backward, eleven times forward twelve times backward, thirteen times forward fourteen times backward the fifteen times forward, after this I started thanking God but his presence was still there so I started asking him something things thru my heart and he answered, I tell you he wrote with my hands ,spoke with my mouth he did a lot of things I can say now but what amazed be was when he wanted to leave he sang this song “Holy spirit lead me home “ then immediately I shouted in Jesus name then jumped up I felt he left immediately all this is still a surprise to me . It lasted three hours or more anytime I say thank you Jesus I begin to shake . When he was writing with my hand I was looking at the book but there was a song I wrote of being satan for a night please believe when I said that song was cancelled like he used the pen and my hand to destroy the song and another song i wrote about losing hope and Christ . I’m still surprised till now , I asked him what does he want me to give him if he gives me victory I couldn’t believe it when my hands wrote @“ a covenant of soul” I was amazed a lot happened that o can’t say thank you I’m ready to do the RPP now

Glory be to God for open heavens, give him all the Glory.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:55am On Sep 22, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oshiobughie1997: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2020
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oshiobughie1997: 6:51am On Sep 22, 2020
childofGod29:

Glory be to God for open heavens, give him all the Glory.
Amen he is wonderful, I’m ready for the RPP, how do I start
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:58am On Sep 22, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2020
Oshiobughie1997:
Amen he is wonderful, I’m ready for the RPP, how do I start
@Oshiobughie1997...,

The instructions for the RPP is on page 2, go through it and in return, request for the Grace to carry it out as soon as you are ready.

The softcopy of the RPP sheet shall be attach to the RPP grace, kindly download and print it out for your use.

See RPP guidelines Link below....
https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1#71524016
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oshiobughie1997: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

@Oshiobughie1997...,

The instructions for the RPP is on page 2, go through it and in return, request for the Grace to carry it out as soon as you are ready.

The softcopy of the RPP sheet shall be attach to the RPP grace, kindly download and print it out for your use.

See RPP guidelines Link below....
https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1#71524016
the link is not responding this is what I’m seeing, I’ll try again later

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:12am On Sep 23, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:12am On Sep 23, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 3:42am On Sep 23, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 3:46am On Sep 23, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 3:47am On Sep 23, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 3:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 23, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2020
Glory be to Jesus for His mighty touch upon your life.

Don't doubts God, He will do what He says he will do. Your results also carries a powerful message as you moved 5 times forward and 6 times backwards etc.

God is ABLE!
Oshiobughie1997:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.