Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330639 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by MallamJackson(m): 3:46am On Sep 16, 2020
bless4God:
congratulations sir,To God alone be all the Glory

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by MallamJackson(m): 3:48am On Sep 16, 2020
Ronnygold:
Congratulations, thank you Jesus

Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by MallamJackson(m): 3:54am On Sep 16, 2020
childofGod29:

Congratulations on completing the renunciation Prayers. The next stage for you is to repeat your RPP only on the numbers you had signs on.

This time around you are not supposed to have signs on them, as this will show that your renunciation was done well.

However if you have signs again, you will need to post the numbers you had signs on in this thread again

Alright, well understood thank you very much.

I am requesting grace to begin please.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2020
Amen.
Austynodv:
If you 1believe and type Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2020
Amen. Thank you ma
childofGod29:

Congratulations ma, God will bless and keep her.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2020
Austynodv:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2020
MallamJackson:

The first RPP is still valid, just do it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
childofGod29:

Congratulations sir, all glory be to God.
Thank you ma
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ronnygold:
People of God praise the mighty Jesus!!!!!!!

I want to appreciate our Father, the King of kings, Lord of lords, ancient of days for His mighty hand upon my life and family.

To the Glory of Almighty God, MIRACLE clock ONE YEAR today!

It was serpents evil powers of my mother's house projected into my womb, the God of Elijah whose hand is not shorten removed every demonic serpents and make me a mother!

Not only that, everything we needed to take care of her the mighty hand of the Lord is providing.

I pray for everyone here, God of Elijah will give you amazing testimony to all the challenges that brought you here in Jesus name

Happy Birthday to Baby Miracle and Best Wishes to the Family..
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
You dont need grace to repeat the RPP, the initial grace is still there, just repeat the ones you got signs on previously.

God bless you
MallamJackson:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
Thank you sir
CDMhelpdesk008:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by QueenBee1995: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sadia1992:
From the man of God
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ronnygold:
People of God praise the mighty Jesus!!!!!!!

I want to appreciate our Father, the King of kings, Lord of lords, ancient of days for His mighty hand upon my life and family.

To the Glory of Almighty God, MIRACLE clock ONE YEAR today!

It was serpents evil powers of my mother's house projected into my womb, the God of Elijah whose hand is not shorten removed every demonic serpents and make me a mother!

Not only that, everything we needed to take care of her the mighty hand of the Lord is providing.

I pray for everyone here, God of Elijah will give you amazing testimony to all the challenges that brought you here in Jesus name

Congratulations for your testimony.

Happy Birthday to baby Miracle
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:12am On Sep 17, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:12am On Sep 17, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

Thank you sir. God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Congratulations for your testimony.

Happy Birthday to baby Miracle
Thank you mummy.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oshiobughie1997: 12:32am On Sep 18, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
My name is Emmanuel , I stay in Lagos from Edo state, I see myself in my formal school our formal house and church even with formal school mates , I eat in dream and have sex sometimes and also I see dogs blocking also a woman keep asking me of my name in my dream , my grandfather was a Muslim and also an idol worshipper , I want God to deliver me from the forces fighting me and my star and I want God to give me total liberation from satanic stronghold and I want God to answer my covenants and prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:49am On Sep 18, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:52am On Sep 18, 2020
Oshiobughie1997:
My name is Emmanuel , I stay in Lagos from Edo state, I see myself in my formal school our formal house and church even with formal school mates , I eat in dream and have sex sometimes and also I see dogs blocking also a woman keep asking me of my name in my dream , my grandfather was a Muslim and also an idol worshipper , I want God to deliver me from the forces fighting me and my star and I want God to give me total liberation from satanic stronghold and I want God to answer my covenants and prayer

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of this thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your
observations here so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of this thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God

Also, do add your nairaland moniker when sending mail or message to the WhatsApp group

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Amen
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.