Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329297 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Austynodv:
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of the nairaland online deliverance thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your
observations on the thread so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us on the thread when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of the thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of the thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace frlom the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God

Also, do add your nairaland moniker when sending mail or message to the WhatsApp group

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thank you and God bless you.

Thanks alot. God bless you. I'm ready for the enquiries prayer. I need grace from the servant of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Austynodv:
Good afternoon sir. As you rightly said, you should begin the process at page 15 as there are several stages to go through. We are here to guide you all the way. The God of Elijah will come through for you. God bless you.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Oshiobughie1997:
im not on the group I don’t have the form pls how do I get the RPP sheet
Please see attached. Kindly download and print. Once you have the hard copy, please follow the instructions given earlier.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
The RPP has been attached above. If there is anything you don't understand, feel free to let us know.

Thank you
Oshiobughie1997:
im not on the group I don’t have the form pls how do I get the RPP sheet
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ronnygold:
The RPP has been attached above. If there is anything you don't understand, feel free to let us know.

Thank you

please sir, I'm ready for the enquiries prayer. i need the grace from the servant of God to proceed..Thanks for making out time to explain the procedures
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bryce123:

please sir, I'm ready for the enquiries prayer. i need the grace from the servant of God to proceed..Thanks for making out time to explain the procedures
From the man of God, don't forget to quote and type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sadia1992:
From the man of God, don't forget to quote and type Amen

amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
To God be all the Glory
Ronnygold:
I was supposed to give this testimony on my daughter's birthday but was very tired.

It is very difficult for me to forget what the Lord did.

The very first day we took our newly born daughter home we decided to shower for her that very night and I was the one to shower for her even though I had pains. I had to shower for her myself because I discovered during my deliverance that all the women I know are just pure darkness. There was one particular one that we "reserved" saying no matter what she must come and help us, when I progressed into the pregnancy the revelation God was showing about her was too deep, I and my husband had to let go even the one that volunteered to come from long distance, every revelation from God was a no concerning them all.

As a first timer, I decided to turn to Google how I can bath new born in African way, we watched so many videos and get prepared, from there I also learned to use palm oil to wash baby for the first time cos of body odour, when I wanted to bath her I used olive oil instead which I rubbed all over her body, my laps and hands were socked with the oil and my baby almost slipped head down! We were far from the bed, no towel nor cloth near us to hold the baby, people of God what held Miracle firmly on my laps that night I don't know, something held her firmly and she never fell from my hands, I and my husband were so shocked and scared but all we know that it is the God of Elijah. He kept her from falling with her head.

I can never forget this and each time I remember the scene I'm always scared.

To the glory of Almighty God, she is very sound and fast in all things and started walking before one year.

Thank you Jehovah overdo! Hallelujah!!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:05am On Sep 25, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:06am On Sep 25, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:38am On Sep 25, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 25, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2020
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by SpencerD1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Praise be the name of the Lord.

NAME: My name is Godwin

LOCATION AND STATE: I stay in Abuja, but I'm from Kogi state.

DREAMS: I have a reoccurring dream, which is seeing my late Dad in my dreams. I also see my self in my former(secondary) school, though this doesn't happen frequently.

MY FOUNDATION: My grandfather was an idol worshipper, my dad also practiced it but he was switching between church and idol worshipping.

WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: I want GOD to deliver me from failure at the edge of breakthrough, seeing but not receiving, lack of destiny helpers, backwardness and stagnation.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
Truth20:
@jdunamis the servant of God said I should link up with you so when you see this message qoute me

Alright Kindly Update Please
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
The servant of God said you should put me through with the deliverance process .I did the enquiry prayer like twice no sign but I intend repeating again
jdunamis:

Alright Kindly Update Please
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:23am On Sep 26, 2020
SpencerD1:
Praise be the name of the Lord.

NAME: My name is Godwin

LOCATION AND STATE: I stay in Abuja, but I'm from Kogi state.

DREAMS: I have a reoccurring dream, which is seeing my late Dad in my dreams. I also see my self in my former(secondary) school, though this doesn't happen frequently.

MY FOUNDATION: My grandfather was an idol worshipper, my dad also practiced it but he was switching between church and idol worshipping.

WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: I want GOD to deliver me from failure at the edge of breakthrough, seeing but not receiving, lack of destiny helpers, backwardness and stagnation.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of the nairaland online deliverance thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your
observations on the thread so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us on the thread when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of the thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of the thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace frlom the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God

Also, do add your nairaland moniker when sending mail or message to the WhatsApp group

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:24am On Sep 26, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:24am On Sep 26, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by PreciousLady12: 4:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Good morning sir/ma
To God alone be all the glory for ever.
I have done my Renunciation and I repeated the RPP.
Please I care to know the next step thank you sir/ma.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Femi592: 6:05am On Sep 26, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2020
PreciousLady12:
Good morning sir/ma
To God alone be all the glory for ever.
I have done my Renunciation and I repeated the RPP.
Please I care to know the next step thank you sir/ma.
Good morning ma. Did you still get any signs when you repeated the RPP?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.