Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331368 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 02, 2019
Austynodv:
Prayer from the man of God
Amen!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Today’s message was very educating. Here is just a little excerpt from today’s lengthy and educative message from the servant of God, Servant Vic. at CCT Deliverance Ministries.
The program started by exactly 9:30Am today 2nd of February 2019.

TODAY’S MESSAGE: FULFILLING GOD’S PURPOSE FOR YOUR LIFE.
Definition of Purpose:
purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.

Text and Bible references:

Acts. 13:36. For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption.

Eclisiatic 3 v1: For every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
After reading the above bible passage, the servant of God cautioned the congregation against time wastage, he said we should use our time doing positive things that can add to our lives and other’s lives. He cautioned those using their phones to snap unprofitable pictures and uploading on face book, those watching games instead of creating games that others can buy, wasting time doing things that can’t improve your live or other people’s lives,
He told the congregation to be a problem solvers.

Below are few among the many mentioned things we need to do to be able to fulfill God’s Purpose for us:
1. Believe in God. Mrk 9:23. Jesus said unto him, if thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believe.
2. Be more honourable. 1chron. 4:9. Read it.
3. Be determine to make it, Gen. 29 v 18--( Jacob was determined to get what he wanted in the house of Leban, If he had not endure extra seven years of services unto Leban to marry Rachael, there would not have bn Joseph that save his family in time of Famine.
Yes Leah gave birth to children, but she could not bear ( the Joseph).
hmm Food for thought. What could have happen to the Family of Jacob during famine, had Jacob not endured another seven years to marry Rachael .
Brethren: we also need patience, perseverance, tolerance in the race to fulfilling the purpose of God in our lives. If we do all these and fulfill God’s purpose in our lives, the benefit is not just for us alone it will also extend to others.

In addition: Put God first in all your endeavors,
Be conscious of time.
Be prayerful,
Improve positively in your area of discipline,
Be creative,
Do new positive things that can add to your lives and other people’s lives.

May God help us all to fulfill His purposes in our lives Amen.

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
Amen. Thank you Lord for this wonderful teaching.

CDMHELPDESK007:
Today’s message was very educating. Here is just a little excerpt from today’s lengthy and educative message from the servant of God, Servant Vic. at CCT Deliverance Ministries.

Definition of Purpose:
purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists.

Acts. 13:36. For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption.

Eclisiatic 3 v1: For every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
After reading the above bible passage, the servant of God cautioned the congregation against time wastage, he said we should use our time doing positive things that can add to our lives and other’s lives. He cautioned those using their phones to snap unprofitable pictures and uploading on face book, those watching games instead of creating games that others can buy, wasting time doing things that can’t improve your live or other people’s lives,

Below are few among the many mentioned things we need to do to be able to fulfill God’s Purpose for us:
1. Believe in God. Mrk 9:23. Jesus said unto him, if thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believe.
3. Be determine to make it, Gen. 29 v 18--( Jacob was determined to get what he wanted in the house of Leban, If he had not endure extra seven years of services unto Leban to marry Rachael, there would not have bn Joseph that save his family in time of Famine.
hmm Food for thought. What could have happen to the Family of Jacob during famine, had Jacob not endured another seven years to marry Rachael .
Brethren: we also need patience, perseverance, tolerance in the race to fulfilling the purpose of God in our lives. If we do all these and fulfill God’s purpose in our lives, the benefit is not just for us alone it will also extend to others.

Be conscious of time.
Be prayerful,
Be creative,

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Amen!

CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
Amen!

CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Definition of Purpose:

Be conscious of time.
Be prayerful,
Be creative,

Amen and Amen!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Definition of Purpose:

Be conscious of time.
Be prayerful,
Be creative,

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2019
Prayer from the man of God.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2019
childofGod29:
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2019
childofGod29:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
childofGod29:
Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
Gud Afternoon People Of God, Let Share A Testimony Thats About To Happen In My Life, The Servant Of God Have Nt Done Any Deliverance Prayer And Things Are Already Happening In My Life, And Satan Is Fighting Tiressly To Bring Me Down. On 1st Of Feb I Went To Work I Met A Man In My Working Place I Dnt Knw What Pushed Me To This Man Side, I Went To Pee As I Was Going A Man Like Dat Boldly Called Me I Wanted To Ignore Him Cos I Thought He Is Just Millitary Personnel That Want To Show Off, I Just Smiled At Him And We Start Talking, I Greeted Him, He Asked Me My Name I Told, He Ask Me What Am I Doing Here. I Told Him Am Learning Work, He Asked Me My Parents And My Town I Told Him, He Said To Me That I Have Future, He Asked Me If I Would To Be In School, I Said Yes, He Asked Me Abt My Waec Results I Told Him I Dnt Have Much Grades That I Will Still Go For Another One, He Gave Me His Number And I Gave Him Mine, He Told Me Whenever Am Ready That I Should Let Him Know.

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
And Since That Day I Have Been Having Sleep Paralysis, My Heart Is Still Paining Me Now, Pls Brethen Put Me In Prayers For Testimony To Manifest In Jesus Name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nathan92:
Gud Afternoon People Of God, Let Share A Testimony Thats About To Happen In My Life, The Servant Of God Have Nt Done Any Deliverance Prayer And Things Are Already Happening In My Life, And Satan Is Fighting Tiressly To Bring Me Down. On 1st Of Feb I Went To Work I Met A Man In My Working Place I Dnt Knw What Pushed Me To This Man Side, I Went To Pee As I Was Going A Man Like Dat Boldly Called Me I Wanted To Ignore Him Cos I Thought He Is Just Millitary Personnel That Want To Show Off, I Just Smiled At Him And We Start Talking, I Greeted Him, He Asked Me My Name I Told, He Ask Me What Am I Doing Here. I Told Him Am Learning Work, He Asked Me My Parents And My Town I Told Him, He Said To Me That I Have Future, He Asked Me If I Would To Be In School, I Said Yes, He Asked Me Abt My Waec Results I Told Him I Dnt Have Much Grades That I Will Still Go For Another One, He Gave Me His Number And I Gave Him Mine, He Told Me Whenever Am Ready That I Should Let Him Know.

All glory be to God for this testimony.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nathan92:
And Since That Day I Have Been Having Sleep Paralysis, My Heart Is Still Paining Me Now, Pls Brethen Put Me In Prayers For Testimony To Manifest In Jesus Name.

The God of Elijah will deliver you completely.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
childofGod29:

The God of Elijah will deliver you completely.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
childofGod29:

All glory be to God for this testimony.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
@ Nathan, thanks be to God, note that anyone that says amen to any prayer from the Servant of God is already part of his daily prayer that he prays for people.
More so when u sence any of kind of help coming ur way let the Servant of God know, pray about it and confirm if is from God or problem in disguise, cos Honey is sweet but bees stings. may God bless us amen.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2019
Glory be to God for this wonderful testimony.
That which God has started in your life will be completed in Jesus name.

Nathan92:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2019
You need to be more actively involve in all the prayers on this thread. The monthly deliverance sections too. God bless you.

Nathan92:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:47am On Feb 04, 2019

Every evil padlock used to padlock this fellow's destiny, I command it to break by fire in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:47am On Feb 04, 2019
Amen!!!

Ronnygold:

Every evil padlock used to padlock this fellow's destiny, I command it to break by fire in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2019
Ronnygold:

AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2019
Ronnygold:
Amen!!!

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2019
Amen sir
CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
Ronnygold:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen Sir, in Jesus Christ name...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Definition of Purpose:

Be conscious of time.
Be prayerful,
Be creative,

Amen. Thank you Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ronnygold:
Glory be to God for this wonderful testimony.
That which God has started in your life will be completed in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ronnygold:
You need to be more actively involve in all the prayers on this thread. The monthly deliverance sections too. God bless you.

thank u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.