Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (334915 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thank you Jesus for my continuous healing, last year November, I could barely get up from my bed, and even when I go out, people keep asking me if anything was wrong with me. Now I have started going out again and no one is asking me that question again, cos God has restored my health back and is still restoring it. It has not been easy but I believed in God. Thank you Jesus, you are my firm foundation.

If there is anyone going through anything troubling you right now, put your hope and your trust in God, he is the only one that can perfect everything concerning us.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by enm(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
NAME: My name is Noel
LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Lagos state, from Delta state.

DREAM
Can't remember most of my dream but do remember sometime seeing myself in a places that look like old place where i have live and grew up and also old school setting as I also see myself in my old school.

. FOUNDATION - No clear information about my grand parents but from the little i can deduct from information garner i will say they are not Christian from the beginning but my maternal grandmother converted to Christ, but mother a church goer while alive and father has started attending church.

: I want God to deliver me and my household from my weakness, reproach and heal my wife currently on admission from strange painful head splitting head ache.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Silke(f): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
I humbly request for grace to proceed with enquiry prayers. I have studied the process
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
enm:

DREAM
Can't remember most of my dream but do remember sometime seeing myself in a places that look like old place where i have live and grew up and also old school setting as I also see myself in my old school.

. FOUNDATION - No clear information about my grand parents but from the little i can deduct from information garner i will say they are not Christian from the beginning but my maternal grandmother converted to Christ, but mother a church goer while alive and father has started attending church.

: I want God to deliver me and my household from my weakness, reproach and heal my wife currently on admission from strange painful head splitting head ache.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Silke:
I humbly request for grace to proceed with enquiry prayers. I have studied the process

From the man of God, receive grace for your do it yourself enquiries prayers in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
enm:

DREAM

You are welcome to the place of deliverance, Just follow all that @ChildofGod said and God whose hand is not shortened will come into your family case.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Good day brethren.

I want to share this testimony to the glory of God, I appreciate God Almighty, the God of servant whoes hands are not shorten to deliver me from my terrible household wicked powers.

I have one of the stubborn cases of witchcraft attacks, they have done so many things to me but God has delivered me and still continues to deliver me.

Last year when I met a prophetess, she told me so many things that I have confirmed and God of servant Vic delivered me from. She also told me that some evil powers opened my womb and monitoring it with evil gadgets and anytime they see that any baby wants to go and stay they attack. During last night deliverance section with the man of God he mentioned the case and raise this prayer point "Every mirror from the pit of hell that is being used to monitor you, as you type amen that mirror will be broken to pieces in Jesus name" I was on the bed, immediately I typed Amen the power of God touched me, I started moving in a strange way on the bed and also making very strange sound, when God finished with me I was relieved.

Meanwhile I have this prayer points and I have been praying it for months now, through His servant God destroy their evil mirror with thunder.

Also when the man of God said ur Heavenly father, You said there will not be any barren in the Land, Our God and our father, please the grace for conception release to this fellow as she types amen in Jesus name. The power of God moved me.

I say thank you Lord Jesus, the God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic that does difficult things.

Hallelujah!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Glory be to God in the highest.

God will perfect all do you in Jesus name ma.

childofGod29:
Thank you Jesus for my continuous healing, last year November, I could barely get up from my bed, and even when I go out, people keep asking me if anything was wrong with me. Now I have started going out again and no one is asking me that question again, cos God has restored my health back and is still restoring it. It has not been easy but I believed in God. Thank you Jesus, you are my firm foundation.

If there is anyone going through anything troubling you right now, put your hope and your trust in God, he is the only one that can perfect everything concerning us.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ronnygold:
Good day brethren.

I want to share this testimony to the glory of God, I appreciate God Almighty, the God of servant whoes hands are not shorten to deliver me from my terrible household wicked powers.

I have one of the stubborn cases of witchcraft attacks, they have done so many things to me but God has delivered me and still continues to deliver me.

Last year when I met a prophetess, she told me so many things that I have confirmed and God of servant Vic delivered me from. She also told me that some evil powers opened my womb and monitoring it with evil gadgets and anytime they see that any baby wants to go and stay they attack. During last night deliverance section with the man of God he mentioned the case and raise this prayer point "Every mirror from the pit of hell that is being used to monitor you, as you type amen that mirror will be broken to pieces in Jesus name" I was on the bed, immediately I typed Amen the power of God touched me, I started moving in a strange way on the bed and also making very strange sound, when God finished with me I was relieved.

Meanwhile I have this prayer points and I have been praying it for months now, through His servant God destroy their evil mirror with thunder.

Also when the man of God said ur Heavenly father, You said there will not be any barren in the Land, Our God and our father, please the grace for conception release to this fellow as she types. amen in Jesus name. The power of God moved me.

I say thank you Lord Jesus, the God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic that does difficult things.

Hallelujah!!!

Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus. You are the only one that can do this.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ronnygold:
Glory be to God in the highest.
God will perfect all do you in Jesus name ma.

Amen, thank you ma.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ronnygold:
Good day brethren.

Also when the man of God said ur Heavenly father, You said there will not be any barren in the Land, Our God and our father, please the grace for conception release to this fellow as she types amen in Jesus name. The power of God moved me.

Hallelujah!!!

Hallelujah, Thank you Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
This life is so funny at times, when they ask people about their foundation many seems to know nothing or little about it. When I see people writing about their foundation i laugh most times, of course it is what you know that you will write.

There was no grace for this thread when I met the man of God and if I were to write about my foundation I will say they are Christians, that is what I see! That is what they claimed to be! That is what they do! After eating their next hubby is prayer, they pray about everything and yet nothing was happening, very rebellious people and yet that belong to all this concentrated scripture union but I never saw peace in that family. In fact they see visions, they even have a prophetess that owns a church! Hmmmm. The woman that birth me self is iya ijo in her own church. My husband was feeling blessed marrying from such a family where they pray so much, unknown to him it was a curse that God himself will break and already broken it! If you have 200 card on your phone and call anyone in my family, after hello the next thing you will be hearing will be prayers till your credit finish, the reason you called will never be achieved! Hahahaha! Anytime I want to call my mom the moment I hear hello I go straight to the point no greeting before they finish my credit with prayers hahaha.

Somethings started happening in my life, this are things I have so much avoided any mistake that could lead to that kind of life but I found those things happening to me.

During my online deliverance with the man of God, God took me down to the deepest part of my foundation, I saw everything and that even spark some reactions in the physical, funny enough, the man of God never saw any vision for me till tomorrow, God revealed everything to me by himself and I saw it with my korokoro eyes, with the help of God through His servant the Lord set me free. Yes, yesterday I was in demonic bondage but today I am a free woman! Through the power of Holyghost and the help of His servant.

Unlike many of us here that stumble on this page and wil still stumble on this page and some people that met the man of God on a platter of Gold, God was the one that released him to me by himself and God showed me through a dream after a 7 days fruit fast at MFM, I saw a man exactly the man of God's stature, we were eating together, in fact we were eating rice and vegetable soup in that dream together and my husband was eating alone, when I woke up I felt so bad that after this fasting I'm still eating with a spirit husband? And I have been eating in the dream in fact from witchcraft post before then, this particular dream weakens me. So me and my husband rushed back to the church o and we met the pastor, i told him the dream, he prayed and told us the meaning that God HIMSELF has released an helper for me o, that the helper will take me out of Egypt into my promise land o, we were so shocked at the dream interpretation. But brethren were I was was worse than Egypt o but God helped me through His servant o.

After the dream interpretation, I taught the helper will give us money to achieve our Canada dream that the enemy has stolen o, what will got is more than Canada o and God has shown and still showing that we will achieve that one too.

In that dream my husband was eating alone o but the power of God has helped me to draw him to that same table to eat with the man of God that God sent to us before I don't overful but I will keep on eating, this Jesus meal is so delicious o and it will never finish.

Well we are still going through deliverance o but I want to tell people that the God of servant is not a magician but a miracle worker. If you want miracle I will advise you to stay, but if na magic you are completely on the wrong forum. The God of servant Vic will help you recover all even the ones you are not aware was stolen o. I remembered last December, I went into my mother's house where I grew up to carry books, I didn't even tell the man of God about it because as at then it's no longer new to me what the God of servant can do o. I told my husband how I used to be very brilliant in primary and secondary school and how I managed to graduate from higher institution. Me and my husband was discussing about some gas and suddenly I mentioned their names o then I remember the dream.

Well, I don't want to bore you all with my long post but I want to congratulate everybody on this thread myself and husband inclusive. All this massive deliverance was done through my phone o, just chatting, isn't that wonderful. If I tell you people how much I have used for transport just to go for prayers is not small o.

But God that showeth mercy showed me mercy and that same mercy will locate everyone here in Jesus name.

I have so may experiences with the man of God, as time goes on I will be dishing it out to you all and by then I pray you people will understand me because it's only someone who has enjoyed the God of servant Vic that will understand my story with him. I only met him may or end of April last year, it feel like forever.

Let me draw the curtains here!

4 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
Good evening brethren. The power of the God of Elijah greatly manifested in my life last night during the online deliverance session with the man of God. I was greatly blessed.

I was especially touched and moved by the spirit during the following prayers:

*This is for someone, The Lord said the enemy shot arrow inside this fellow in the dream and since then things are not working fine financially. You will know you are the one as soon as you type amen with your eyes closed and hands raised up, the Lord will keep moving you till He is done with you. _ The power of God moved me uncontrollably forward and backwards as I tried to stay on my feet.

*The Lord said he wants to single out someone here for an Abrahamic blessing. As you type amen, hands raised, eyes closed and be in spirit, if you are that person, your right hand will be raised up and placed on your four head continuously until He is through with you ( 3 Minuter) _ I did as instructed in this prayer and was also greatly moved by the Spirit while struggling to stand but eventually leaned on the wall.

*God used Joseph to deliver his family and save a nation. He showed him who he will be right from when he was small. The same God has decided to pick a Joseph of the family and nation out today, If you are that person,after you finish typing Amen, eyes closed and hands raised up, you will receive the manifestation of God like never before _ The anointing moved me powerfully and I had to lean on the wall so that I don't fall down. It was strong. I had to shake my head again and again until I gradually regained myself.

*With our water stretched to heaven, we shout God of Elijah, seven times, on the seventh times you now say, please, put inside my water all i need for my testimony in Jesus name. Eyes closed, hands raised to heaven and be in spirit, when the Lord is done you will be on your kneels, please open your water drink little and anoint yourself with it and type, father please deliver me by yourself in Jesus name, remain silent, hands raised,eyes closed, when he is through you will be on your kneels, then give Him all the glory and adoration, appreciate Him for all He has don today by Himself _ The Lord indeed by Himself touched me as I followed the instructions to pray on the water and anoint myself with it. I fell on my knees to give thanks and glorify the name of the Lord. My deliverance is complete. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by erickjany: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
"Father, please prosper me" was the message and it was clearly noted that one out of the numerous things we must do for God to prosper us is to "undergo Deliverance".

[/quote]
I don't believe you. Please can you back your claim with scripture. How can you say such a thing that it's when you gone for deliverance that is when God will prosper you? People should read their bible and know the truth, stop running after all these self acclaimed men/women of God. Misleading the gullible ones.
Let me reveal the truth to you. It's only when you take it up to serve God in his sactuary that is when God will prosper you unimaginably. Read Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the Lord thy God and he shall bless thy bread and thy water and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. Do you know that it's an obligation for every genuine Christian to win souls for God every month atleast one person. Heaven rejoice when one soul is repent. Read the book of Isaiah. You will prosper more when you embark on evangelism work and win souls for God. Try it and see how God shower you with his blessings.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by erickjany: 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:
You are Yahweh, Alpha and Omega...
Thank You Jesus! Thank You Jesus!!
It's all about today Deliverance and Healing Service in the tabernacle ( CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES). Basically, the service started 11:10am being the last Saturday of the month.. The Atmosphere was filled with God's presence and the Glory of God manifested in the life of everyone present. Hallelujah!

"Father, please prosper me" was the message and it was clearly noted that one out of the numerous things we must do for God to prosper us is to "undergo Deliverance".

With the testimonies documented and the Anointing power of God that overshadowed the congregation, it shows that God's faithfulness standeth sure forever!

What else can we say Lord than to say "Thank You Jesus Christ" for all that you have done from person to person in today's service! Glory to Your Holy Name!

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ronnygold:
This life is so funny at times, when they ask people about their foundation many seems to know nothing or little about it. When I see people writing about their foundation i laugh most times, of course it is what you know that you will write.

There was no grace for this thread when I met the man of God and if I were to write about my foundation I will say they are Christians, that is what I see! That is what they claimed to be! That is what they do! After eating their next hubby is prayer, they pray about everything and yet nothing was happening, very rebellious people and yet that belong to all this concentrated scripture union but I never saw peace in that family. In fact they see visions, they even have a prophetess that owns a church! Hmmmm. The woman that birth me self is iya ijo in her own church. My husband was feeling blessed marrying from such a family where they pray so much, unknown to him it was a curse that God himself will break and already broken it! If you have 200 card on your phone and call anyone in my family, after hello the next thing you will be hearing will be prayers till your credit finish, the reason you called will never be achieved! Hahahaha! Anytime I want to call my mom the moment I hear hello I go straight to the point no greeting before they finish my credit with prayers hahaha.

Somethings started happening in my life, this are things I have so much avoided any mistake that could lead to that kind of life but I found those things happening to me.

During my online deliverance with the man of God, God took me down to the deepest part of my foundation, I saw everything and that even spark some reactions in the physical, funny enough, the man of God never saw any vision for me till tomorrow, God revealed everything to me by himself and I saw it with my korokoro eyes, with the help of God through His servant the Lord set me free. Yes, yesterday I was in demonic bondage but today I am a free woman! Through the power of Holyghost and the help of His servant.

Unlike many of us here that stumble on this page and wil still stumble on this page and some people that met the man of God on a platter of Gold, God was the one that released him to me by himself and God showed me through a dream after a 7 days fruit fast at MFM, I saw a man exactly the man of God's stature, we were eating together, in fact we were eating rice and vegetable soup in that dream together and my husband was eating alone, when I woke up I felt so bad that after this fasting I'm still eating with a spirit husband? And I have been eating in the dream in fact from witchcraft post before then, this particular dream weakens me. So me and my husband rushed back to the church o and we met the pastor, i told him the dream, he prayed and told us the meaning that God HIMSELF has released an helper for me o, that the helper will take me out of Egypt into my promise land o, we were so shocked at the dream interpretation. But brethren were I was was worse than Egypt o but God helped me through His servant o.

After the dream interpretation, I taught the helper will give us money to achieve our Canada dream that the enemy has stolen o, what will got is more than Canada o and God has shown and still showing that we will achieve that one too.

In that dream my husband was eating alone o but the power of God has helped me to draw him to that same table to eat with the man of God that God sent to us before I don't overful but I will keep on eating, this Jesus meal is so delicious o and it will never finish.

Well we are still going through deliverance o but I want to tell people that the God of servant is not a magician but a miracle worker. If you want miracle I will advise you to stay, but if na magic you are completely on the wrong forum. The God of servant Vic will help you recover all even the ones you are not aware was stolen o. I remembered last December, I went into my mother's house where I grew up to carry books, I didn't even tell the man of God about it because as at then it's no longer new to me what the God of servant can do o. I told my husband how I used to be very brilliant in primary and secondary school and how I managed to graduate from higher institution. Me and my husband was discussing about some gas and suddenly I mentioned their names o then I remember the dream.

Well, I don't want to bore you all with my long post but I want to congratulate everybody on this thread myself and husband inclusive. All this massive deliverance was done through my phone o, just chatting, isn't that wonderful. If I tell you people how much I have used for transport just to go for prayers is not small o.

But God that showeth mercy showed me mercy and that same mercy will locate everyone here in Jesus name.

I have so may experiences with the man of God, as time goes on I will be dishing it out to you all and by then I pray you people will understand me because it's only someone who has enjoyed the God of servant Vic that will understand my story with him. I only met him may or end of April last year, it feel like forever.

Big lesson learnt
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Tamarau123: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Servant of God,sir i ve receive my deliverance link sent to me through my Email.thanks be to God Almighty.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
childofGod29:

Glory be to God! May your testimony be perfected in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ronnygold:

Wow. This is really eye-opening. Praise God for His deliverance.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thank U Jesus For My Name Is Already In The Next Coming Deliverance Prayer. The Question I Have Is How Do I Participate? My Phone Dnt Do Whatsapp.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
let me quickly tell u sumtin, since i have known this thread, i had only witnesed sleep paralysis once since last yr november till now january 2019, well it was due to my ignorance and laziness, God woke me up around 2am that particular night i didnt bother to prayer, i was awake untill 5am when i was pressed by demon.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
you knw that i have nt been online for a while now bt let me quickly share something that happened last week friday night, i had a dream in this i saw a dog with long plaited human hair, suddenly this dog start transforming, revolving, before 5mins it turned into a human being with fish tail and started flying, as it was flying i saw a big hole that made away out to where humans live, as it trying was to fly out i saw group of men surrounding the hole with big guns, shooting down anything that tries to come out of that hole, as i look around i saw injured and dead creatures that look like this creature am telling abt nw.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Ronnygold:

Well, I don't want to bore you all with my long post but I want to congratulate everybody on this thread myself and husband inclusive. All this massive deliverance was done through my phone o, just chatting, isn't that wonderful. If I tell you people how much I have used for transport just to go for prayers is not small

I have so may experiences with the man of God, as time goes on I will be dishing it out to you all and by then I pray you people will understand me because it's only someone who has yed the God of servant Vic that will understand my story with him. I only met him may or end of April last year, it feel like forever.

Glory be to God for his mighty hand upon your life. Let him alone be magnified.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:51am On Jan 29, 2019
Austynodv:
Good evening brethren. The power of the God of Elijah greatly manifested in my life last night during the online deliverance session with the man of God. I was greatly blessed.

I was especially touched and moved by the spirit during the following prayers:

*This is for someone, The Lord said the enemy shot arrow inside this fellow in the dream and since then things are not working fine financially. You will know you are the one as soon as you type amen with your eyes closed and hands raised up, the Lord will keep moving you till He is done with you. _ The power of God moved me uncontrollably forward and backwards as I tried to stay on my feet.

*The Lord said he wants to single out someone here for an Abrahamic blessing. As you type amen, hands raised, eyes closed and be in spirit, if you are that person, your right hand will be raised up and placed on your four head continuously until He is through with you ( 3 Minuter) _ I did as instructed in this prayer and was also greatly moved by the Spirit while struggling to stand but eventually leaned on the wall.

*God used Joseph to deliver his family and save a nation. He showed him who he will be right from when he was small. The same God has decided to pick a Joseph of the family and nation out today, If you are that person,after you finish typing Amen, eyes closed and hands raised up, you will receive the manifestation of God like never before _ The anointing moved me powerfully and I had to lean on the wall so that I don't fall down. It was strong. I had to shake my head again and again until I gradually regained myself.

*With our water stretched to heaven, we shout God of Elijah, seven times, on the seventh times you now say, please, put inside my water all i need for my testimony in Jesus name. Eyes closed, hands raised to heaven and be in spirit, when the Lord is done you will be on your kneels, please open your water drink little and anoint yourself with it and type, father please deliver me by yourself in Jesus name, remain silent, hands raised,eyes closed, when he is through you will be on your kneels, then give Him all the glory and adoration, appreciate Him for all He has don today by Himself _ The Lord indeed by Himself touched me as I followed the instructions to pray on the water and anoint myself with it. I fell on my knees to give thanks and glorify the name of the Lord. My deliverance is complete. Hallelujah!

Thank you God of Elijah for all this wonderful works.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Nathan92:
Thank U Jesus For My Name Is Already In The Next Coming Deliverance Prayer. The Question I Have Is How Do I Participate? My Phone Dnt Do Whatsapp.

The man of God will be informed and we will get back to you sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:54am On Jan 29, 2019
Nathan92:
let me quickly tell u sumtin, since i have known this thread, i had only witnesed sleep paralysis once since last yr november till now january 2019, well it was due to my ignorance and laziness, God woke me up around 2am that particular night i didnt bother to prayer, i was awake untill 5am when i was pressed by demon.

Congratulations sir, just keep up your faith, only the Lord can deliver us completely.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2019
childofGod29:

Congratulations sir, just keep up your faith, only the Lord can deliver us completely.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2019
childofGod29:

The man of God will be informed and we will get back to you sir.
God Bless, I Appreciate.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Silke(f): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2019
childofGod29:

From the man of God, receive grace for your do it yourself enquiries prayers in Jesus name.
AMEN.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Silke(f): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Good morning. I just did the enquiry prayer but there was no nmanisfestation.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2019
Silke:
Good morning. I just did the enquiry prayer but there was no nmanisfestation.

Good morning and God bless you. The reason you don't get any manifestation is in Zechariah 3v1. (please read it)

You will still have to repeat the prayers but first of all, you worship God in truth and in spirit from the deepest part of your heart. (some people that have had this experience say they resorted to singing worship songs that makes them sober), You ask for the forgiveness of sins, you need to mention anyone you know and plead mercy for God to forgive you. You ask for the forgiveness of sins of your parents and ancestors, if there is anyone you know please mention and plead for mercy, you have to be in sober and sorry mood when doing this and you have to prove to God that you are truly sorry. Then you repeat the prayers and post your observations here.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Nathan92:

Sir, the man of God wants to know if you are on Facebook, so that your deliverance can be done through that avenue. If you are on Facebook, he says your deliverance with the God of Elijah can be done at 7.30pm on Sunday.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "To My Mom"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.