Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331279 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jennifer0371: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
servantofGod22:

Good day and God bless you, can I have the last dream you had?
Good day sir..in my last dream..I saw dogs,they wanted to attack me but they couldn't cos they were chained.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jennifer0371: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
servantofGod22:

Good day and God bless you, can I have the last dream you had?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ststella: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ststella:

Sir I must say the truth everything happened like a dream I pray as you instructed ND I was Really moved to confirm that God has forgiven me
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:32am On Feb 20, 2019
Ststella:

Sir I must say the truth everything happened like a dream I pray as you instructed ND I was Really moved to confirm that God has forgiven me

Good day and God bless you, Please explain what happened the first time to the fifth time you prayed the enquiry prayer. Which direction and how many steps you moved?

If you still don't understand what I mean, go and check others who had done their enquiry prayer behind and give your observations like theirs.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Jennifer0371:
Good day sir..in my last dream..I saw dogs,they wanted to attack me but they couldn't cos they were chained.

Household enemies. Their plans against your life will be averted in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2019
Any hand that is not too busy to type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Prayer from the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:02am On Feb 20, 2019
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 7:08am On Feb 20, 2019
servantofGod22:

Nathan, the Almighty God has started fighting your battles in Jesus name. He by Himself has chosen to deliver you from the hands of your enemies. Your testimony is sure, just be closer to God the more and walk in His ways.

We are preparing a platform for those whose phones can't whatsapp, we will let you know when the time comes.
ok sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2019
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! In Jesus' name.
servantofGod22:
“The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7

I pray that every enemies of your life, finance, business, children, career, calling, etc that is standing and saying no to God's purpose for your life, will flee seven ways in Jesus name.

I call on the God of Elijah to fill you with His fire and power, so when ever you speak, the fire of the Holy ghost springs forth like never before in Jesus name.

For you that can type amen to this prayer, I pray that the Almighty God will not allow you or your family members blood be shared by any greedy politician in Jesus name.

You or your family members will not be available for rituals in Jesus name.

No greedy politician/s will use you or your family member as sacrifice for election in Jesus name

I pray that this country Nigeria will favour you and your family members in Jesus name.

You will not beg for bread in Jesus name.

Your destiny Helpers will not rest until they locate and help you in Jesus name.

Any one stopping your glory from shining will face the anger of the Lord in Jesus name.

I pray for everyone who have been helping others on this thread, that, you and your family members will never lack help, God will help you this year like never before, you will share a testimony that will make your enemies want to commit suicide in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ststella: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2019
The first time I was crying while praying

The second time I didn't observe any thing

Up-to the fourth time

It was the fifth time I noticed a moved that I almost fell down
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ststella: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2019
What's next now sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:19am On Feb 20, 2019
Amen sir
servantofGod22:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:19am On Feb 20, 2019
Amen sir
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer from the man of God.
Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=75896021]“The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7

I pray that every enemies of your life, finance, business, children, career, calling, etc that is standing and saying no to God's purpose for your life, will flee seven ways in Jesus name.

I call on the God of Elijah to fill you with His fire and power, so when ever you speak, the fire of the Holy ghost springs forth like never before in Jesus name.

For you that can type amen to this prayer, I pray that the Almighty God will not allow you or your family members blood be shared by any greedy politician in Jesus name.

No greedy politician/s will use you or your family member as sacrifice for election in Jesus name

I pray that this country Nigeria will favour you and your family members in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jennifer0371: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2019
servantofGod22:

Household enemies. Their plans against your life will be averted in Jesus name.
Good morning man of God, please help me
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2019
servantofGod22:
Amen In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2019
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2019
I Had 3 Strange Dreams This Morning. 1...... I Killed A Dog In Our Compound And We Even Have A Dog In Our Compound. 2..... I Saw Myself Working On A Car That Belong To One Of My Classmate. 3....... I Had A Sexual Dream With Somebody I Lust After Once, I Want God To Forgive Me And Deliver Me, I Dnt Like Lusting After Girls, I Knw Its A Demon That Is Behind Such Act. I Really Want God To Deliver Me Thats Why I Made It Openly.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:12am On Feb 20, 2019
servantofGod22:

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2019
childofGod29:

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2019
servantofGod22:
“The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7

You will not beg for bread in Jesus name.

Your destiny Helpers will not rest until they locate and help you in Jesus name.

Any one stopping your glory from shining will face the anger of the Lord in Jesus name.

I pray for everyone who have been helping others on this thread, that, you and your family members will never lack help, God will help you this year like never before, you will share a testimony that will make your enemies want to commit suicide in Jesus name

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2019
servantofGod22:

AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2019
childofGod29:

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2019
childofGod29:
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ststella: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2019
The first time I was crying while praying

The second time I didn't observe any thing

Up-to the fourth time

It was the fifth time I noticed a moved that I almost fell down
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Bj75: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
=servantofGod22

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Bj75: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
childofGod29

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Bj75: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
=servantofGod22

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Thank you Jesus for this wonderful testimony.
Glory be to your holy name.

childofGod29:
Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, I have come to return all the glory to God for he has been openly disgracing my mockers according to the prayer the man of God sends to us daily. A certain woman in my church has been giving messages all along to my husbands family that all the problems I am going through is from my family. while every one has problems from their family house, this has not been totally true, but I held on to God to let every mystery concerning me to be revealed. Now God has revealed that this woman is not of God and she has even been disgraced and chased away from the church.

God has been fighting for me and he is still fighting for me. So many secrets are being revealed which still comes as a shock. God is truly powerful, I return all the glory to him. If any one if us is going through any unpleasant situation now, let us keep obeying divine instructions, let's keep typing amen to the prayers from the man of God, let's keep studying our bible and let's keep having faith. All the things the man of God says we should write in the placard for God to do for us, I can see mine reducing now from time to time and I know that God will perfect everything that concerns me and I shall not die but I shall live to declare the works of God in my life.

Father,I give you all the glory, I give you all the thanks and all the adoration.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amen in Jesus name!

Austynodv:

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.