Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331328 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amen!!!

childofGod29:
Prayer from the man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

servantofGod22:
“The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7

I pray that every enemies of your life, finance, business, children, career, calling, etc that is standing and saying no to God's purpose for your life, will flee seven ways in Jesus name.

I call on the God of Elijah to fill you with His fire and power, so when ever you speak, the fire of the Holy ghost springs forth like never before in Jesus name.

For you that can type amen to this prayer, I pray that the Almighty God will not allow you or your family members blood be shared by any greedy politician in Jesus name.

You or your family members will not be available for rituals in Jesus name.

No greedy politician/s will use you or your family member as sacrifice for election in Jesus name

I pray that this country Nigeria will favour you and your family members in Jesus name.

You will not beg for bread in Jesus name.

Your destiny Helpers will not rest until they locate and help you in Jesus name.

Any one stopping your glory from shining will face the anger of the Lord in Jesus name.

I pray for everyone who have been helping others on this thread, that, you and your family members will never lack help, God will help you this year like never before, you will share a testimony that will make your enemies want to commit suicide in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amen!!!

servantofGod22:
Any hand that is not too busy to type Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Amen!!!!!!!!!

childofGod29:
Prayer from the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ststella: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Sir am waiting for your reply
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ststella:
After that time it was sex in the dream or food in the dream sometimes I give birth to children in the dream

Good evening and God bless you.

Send a message to the thread email for WhatsApp link.

@ chuldofGod and any of the helpdesk will send you a whatsapp link.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nathan92:
I Had 3 Strange Dreams This Morning. 1...... I Killed A Dog In Our Compound And We Even Have A Dog In Our Compound. 2..... I Saw Myself Working On A Car That Belong To One Of My Classmate. 3....... I Had A Sexual Dream With Somebody I Lust After Once, I Want God To Forgive Me And Deliver Me, I Dnt Like Lusting After Girls, I Knw Its A Demon That Is Behind Such Act. I Really Want God To Deliver Me Thats Why I Made It Openly.

1st is a victory dream against household enemies.

2. God gave you a revelation about your friend you need to help. While the last one is a reprisal from marine kingdom, trying to pull you down.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jennifer0371:
Good morning man of God, please help me

The God of Elijah will deliver you in Jesus name.

Undergo your enquiry, rpp, etc prayer and make sure you partake in the daily prayers here.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
servantofGod22:

1st is a victory dream against household enemies.

2. God gave you a revelation about your friend you need to help. While the last one is a reprisal from marine kingdom, trying to pull you down.
Amen, I Have To Be Prayerful And Erase Any Sexual Thoughts In My Mind.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:15am On Feb 21, 2019
servantofGod22:
Any hand that is not too busy to type Amen

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dewunmi729: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Good morning daddy. Sir I need grace to start the Rpp sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2019

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2019
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:04am On Feb 21, 2019
childofGod29:

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:28am On Feb 21, 2019
dewunmi729:

Good morning sir/ma,

The deliverance process is in 4 stages and this consists of the following:

1. Enquiries prayer
2. RPP prayers
3. Renunciation prayers
4. The deliverance itself

Therefore, before you start the RPP prayers which is the stage 2 prayer, You need to post your details here first according to the instructions from the man of God.

Then you must start the enquiries prayers by asking for grace here on the thread from the man of God and after receiving the grace for the enquiries prayer in the first stage, you post your results here on the thread and then move to the 2nd stage which is the RPP prayers stage. Thank you sir/ma.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Bj75: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
childofGod29

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2019

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2019
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2019
childofGod29:

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by adez2016(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Good evening all

l want to be delivered from afflictions in my life. l hardly remember my dreams but l can recollect the last 3 strange dreams.

Last December 2018, l saw myself in my former school.

Jan 2019, l had sex in my dream,

and lastly, last Monday l was fed in my dreams. infact l collected the snacks from my father.

l have gone through page 15 and other people's testimonies. Kindly assist.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amen in Jesus name.

childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
You are welcome in Jesus name. Since you have gone through page 15, and if you understand the enquiry prayers, next is to request for grace to do the self enquiry prayer from the man of God.

God bless you.

adez2016:
Good evening all

l want to be delivered from afflictions in my life. l hardly remember my dreams but l can recollect the last 3 strange dreams.

and lastly, last Monday l was fed in my dreams. infact l collected the snacks from my father.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Bj75: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
childofGod29
Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Bj75: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
My name is beauty
I stay in port Harcourt, I'm from Delta state
I don't remember my dreams most time
My grandparents are idols worshippers
I want God to restore all our lost finance and close every linking holes in our finance,and take away untimely death in my family

Man of God I need grace to start my RPP so God can settle my case in Jesus name amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ststella: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
I have joined the whatsapp link but am yet to receive the RPP which is the second stage
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Bj75:
My name is beauty
I stay in port Harcourt, I'm from Delta state
I don't remember my dreams most time
My grandparents are idols worshippers
I want God to restore all our lost finance and close every linking holes in our finance,and take away untimely death in my family

Man of God I need grace to start my RPP so God can settle my case in Jesus name amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ststella:
I have joined the whatsapp link but am yet to receive the RPP which is the second stage

Download and print out the RPP sheet to commence your RPP prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
adez2016:
Good evening all

You are welcome ma, kindly do as Ronnygold has said and when done, you can ask for Grace from the man of God and any one from the help team will get back to you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
dewunmi729:

Grace from the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ststella: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
How do I start the RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amen sir
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amen sir
childofGod29:

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.