Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (332706 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by soladnet14: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Sir, i sent a mail to you, still waiting for your response. God bless you sir. More grace of anointing.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oma1234: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Austynodv:
The Rpp sheet has been uploaded for you. You need to print it out for the prayers. When done you type the numbers you got signs here so you can move to the next stage. And if there is anything you don't understand about the RPP prayers, kindly let us know. Thank you

please I didn't see any rpp sheet is it here or my mail
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oma1234: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
childofGod29:

You need the RPP sheet for your RPP prayers. kindly download and use for your prayers.Please find it attached below.
please I can't find any RPP sheet attached
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oma1234:
please I can't find any RPP sheet attached

Ma, check the page before this ma, you will find it there.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Please check the page before this, page 136, the sheet is their, you have to download and print out before use.
Oma1234:
please I didn't see any rpp sheet is it here or my mail
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oma1234: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
Austynodv:
Please check the page before this, page 136, the sheet is their, you have to download and print out before use.
thank you just saw it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oma1234: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oma1234:
Please sir give me d grace to start my rpp prayers. God bless
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=Oma1234 post=77734502][/quote]

From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
soladnet14:
Sir, i sent a mail to you, still waiting for your response. God bless you sir. More grace of anointing.

Hello Sir/ma, please check your mail to see if you have gotten a response as all mails have been answered. If not send a reminder via your email address again so you can be responded to. Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
Martha, I stay in Aba, from delta, always travelling and seeing myself being engaged in the dream, my grandfather was an idol worshipper, l want God to deliver me from delay, disappointment, hatred an promise and fail
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
greatimostar:
Martha, I stay in Aba, from delta, always travelling and seeing myself being engaged in the dream, my grandfather was an idol worshipper, l want God to deliver me from delay, disappointment, hatred an promise and fail

You are welcome ma, in Jesus name.
Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

Also, do forward your information as narrated above to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com
if you haven't done that before now.

You are welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2019
greatimostar:

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2019
Prayer point for today.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2019
I request for grace to undergo the self enquiry prayer from the man of God. I am ready. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by EPAINYOU: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2019
servantofGod22:

Thank God

Good morning sir.

I did the RPP but got no sign. I also prayed the renunciation prayer.

Please what is next?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2019
Amen
CDMHELPDESK007:

From the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2019
From the man of God, receive grace for your self enquiry prayer in Jesus name
greatimostar:
I request for grace to undergo the self enquiry prayer from the man of God. I am ready. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2019
You have mixed everything up sir/ma. The deliverance process here is in stages, you can't do 2 together at the same time. One stage has to be successful before you move to the next so you can get your deliverance from the God if Elijah. Below is the deliverance process

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via WhatsApp group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

Welcome!

EPAINYOU:

good morning sir.

I did the RPP but got no sign. I also prayed the renunciation prayer.

Please what is next?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2019
Good day to all the brethren in the house and to all the newcomers.

Incase anyone is having challenge on how to go about their deliverance or with any stages of the deliverance process, kindly let us know.

Thank you and God bless us all
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by soladnet14: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
1. YOUR NAME: My name is Daniel
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Oṣun, from Osun state.
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Thief breaking into my home, carted away stuffs, stole my car, walking naked.
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: Christian background.
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from set back, promise and fail, Financial falure, delay in progress, overall freedom from all satanic bondage.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by EPAINYOU: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Austynodv:
You have mixed everything up sir/ma. The deliverance process here is in stages, you can't do 2 together at the same time. One stage has to be successful before you move to the next so you can get your deliverance from the God if Elijah. Below is the deliverance process

Welcome!

Ok thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by EPAINYOU: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
servantofGod22:

Yes

I need grace to do my RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Proverbs 18:10 - The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.

I pray for you today, that the resurrection power of Jesus Christ will give you Divine acceleration that cannot be stopped, prosperity that is beyond your explanation, testimony that will make your enemies want to kill themselves, a breakthrough that will change everything about your situation in Jesus name

If you want to partake in this month online deliverance session, kindly click on the link below to join the group and prepare for on Sunday:

https://web./310540179538050/?ref=bookmarks

Fasting Starts on Friday- Sunday.: Prayer Point- OH God of Elijah, Please deliver me by yourself, don't pass me by come Sunday.

Come Sunday 28th by 7.30pm. The God of Elijah will deliver you whether the devil likes it or not in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
EPAINYOU:

I need grace to do my RPP

Receive grace in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
servantofGod22:
Proverbs 18:10 - The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.

I pray for you today, that the resurrection power of Jesus Christ will give you Divine acceleration that cannot be stopped, prosperity that is beyond your explanation, testimony that will make your enemies want to kill themselves, a breakthrough that will change everything about your situation in Jesus name

If you want to partake in this month online deliverance session, kindly click on the link below to join the group and prepare for on Sunday:

https://web./310540179538050/?ref=bookmarks

Fasting Starts on Friday- Sunday.: Prayer Point- OH God of Elijah, Please deliver me by yourself, don't pass me by come Sunday.

Come Sunday 28th by 7.30pm. The God of Elijah will deliver you whether the devil likes it or not in Jesus name.

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
soladnet14:
1. YOUR NAME: My name is Daniel
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Oṣun, from Osun state.
3. YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURRING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER: Thief breaking into my home, carted away stuffs, stole my car, walking naked.
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS- EXODUS 20 V 3-5, EMPHASIS ON VERSE 5: Christian background.
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from set back, promise and fail, Financial falure, delay in progress, overall freedom from all satanic bondage.

You are welcome to the thread where God of Elijah delivers by himself.

Do take your time to go through the stages of deliverance stated above When through with it, you can now request for grace to start your enquiry prayer before moving to RPP, renounciation and deliverance.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by EPAINYOU: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
servantofGod22:

Receive grace in Jesus name

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.