Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (332834 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:26am On Apr 24, 2019
servantofGod22:
Proverbs 18:10 - The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.

I pray for you today, that the resurrection power of Jesus Christ will give you Divine acceleration that cannot be stopped, prosperity that is beyond your explanation, testimony that will make your enemies want to kill themselves, a breakthrough that will change everything about your situation in Jesus name

If you want to partake in this month online deliverance session, kindly click on the link below to join the group and prepare for on Sunday:

https://web./310540179538050/?ref=bookmarks

Fasting Starts on Friday- Sunday.: Prayer Point- OH God of Elijah, Please deliver me by yourself, don't pass me by come Sunday.

Come Sunday 28th by 7.30pm. The God of Elijah will deliver you whether the devil likes it or not in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:29am On Apr 24, 2019
greatimostar:

Amen.
Pls I request for grace to do the RPP from the Man of God. Thank Yo

Good day ma,for your RPP prayers, you need the RPP Sheet. Please find it attached below. you need to download, print it out and use it for your prayers.

Please type amen to the grace the man of God sent to you on the thread before you commence with the RPP prayers ma.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:31am On Apr 24, 2019
greatimostar:

Amen.
Pls I request for grace to do the RPP from the Man of God. Thank Yo

From the man of God, receive grace for your do it yourself RPP prayers in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:34am On Apr 24, 2019
Today's prayer point.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:35am On Apr 24, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:36am On Apr 24, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by soladnet14: 6:18am On Apr 24, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Amen in Jesus Mighty Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 6:32am On Apr 24, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Amen sir in Jesus Christ name...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2019
childofGod29:

From the man of God, receive grace for your do it yourself RPP prayers in Jesus name.

Amen. I Receive In Jesus Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.

Amen Sir in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2019
Online deliverance notice from the Servant of God.

For anyone who wanst to partake in the next Online Deliverance, he /she should use the link below to join the group and be added to messenger where the deliverance will take place.

Time : 7.30pm

Date: 28th April, 2019.

Fasting starts from Fri- Sunday.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2019
childofGod29:

Good day ma,for your RPP prayers, you need the RPP Sheet. Please find it attached below. you need to download, print it out and use it for your prayers.

Please type amen to the grace the man of God sent to you on the thread before you commence with the RPP prayers ma.

Pls what are the meanings of P and R attached at the end of each prayer point ? Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
greatimostar:

Pls what are the meanings of P and R attached at the end of each prayer point ? Thank you

P MEANS PRAYER, R MEANS YOU WILL HAVE TO DO RENOUNCIATION WHILE C MEANS CHANGE ( That means you need to change from such act.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

P MEANS PRAYER, R MEANS YOU WILL HAVE TO DO RENOUNCIATION WHILE C MEANS CHANGE ( That means you need to change from such act.

Okay. Thanks For The Explanation. But How Do I Do The Prayer ? Is It Midnight Or Fasting And Prayer ? And For How Many Days ? Thanks !
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
greatimostar:

Okay. Thanks For The Explanation. But How Do I Do The Prayer ? Is It Midnight Or Fasting And Prayer ? And For How Many Days ? Thanks !

It should be done at your most convenient time and in a conducive place to avoid distraction of any kind (Morning, Afternoon, Night) RPP doesn't requires fasting before it can be done. Also, it's similar to the enquiry prayers and it is not a repetitive prayer points either... ( just a diagnostic means, to know the source of one's challenge)

The two sections 'A and B' can be done in less than 30minutes...

Full details on how to use the RPP is on page 2 of this thread. Do check there and read the guidelines all through, please.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:

It should be done at your most convenient time and in a conducive place to avoid distraction of any kind (Morning, Afternoon, Night) RPP doesn't requires fasting before it can be done. Also, it's similar to the enquiry prayers and it is not a repetitive prayer points either... ( just a diagnostic means, to know the source of one's challenge)

The two sections 'A and B' can be done in less than 30minutes...

Full details on how to use the RPP is on page 2 of this thread. Do check there and read the guidelines all through, please.

Okay. Thanks For The Response, I Appreciate. God Bless You

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by soladnet14: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
soladnet14:

I've done the prayer. No movement to any side or from any side.

I waiting for further directives on this Sirs
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
soladnet14:

Good day and God bless you.

The spiritual controls the physical, if a man's heaven is not opened or powers in high places are resisting prayers, then you are bound to see this happen. The why you did not have any sign will be revealed on your RPP sheet when you get to that stage. The truth is that God is not wicked to answer A and not answer V.

For now,, Kindly request for assistance from anyone who had done his or her enquiry prayers and had sign to please assist you.

If anyone has agreed to, I will tell you the what next.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
soladnet14:

Hi Brother, follow this directives to do your enquiry prayer:

Kindly pray this simple prayer while standing with your eyes close and hands raised up.

My Father and My God, forgive me every of my sins in Jesus name. Father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward in Jesus name. ( Remain silent and allow God to attend to you for about 2 minutes) Do repeat this prayer three times and let me have your observations.

Example, 1 prayer this happened
2. prayer this happened
3 prayer this happened
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Online deliverance notice from the Servant of God.

For anyone who wanst to partake in the next Online Deliverance, he /she should use the link below to join the group and be added to messenger where the deliverance will take place.

Time : 7.30pm

Date: 28th April, 2019.

Fasting starts from Fri- Sunday.

Okay, Noted
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good Evening Sir, I Just Finished With The RPP,
My observation were on nos : 1, 11,12, 14 and 20. Pls what is the next thing. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
greatimostar:
Good Evening Sir, I Just Finished With The RPP,
My observation were on nos : 1, 11,12, 14 and 20. Pls what is the next thing. Thank you

After RPP is Renunciation, when done with the renunciation, u REPEAT THE RPP again .
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
servantofGod22:
Proverbs 18:10 - The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.

I pray for you today, that the resurrection power of Jesus Christ will give you Divine acceleration that cannot be stopped, prosperity that is beyond your explanation, testimony that will make your enemies want to kill themselves, a breakthrough that will change everything about your situation in Jesus name

If you want to partake in this month online deliverance session, kindly click on the link below to join the group and prepare for on Sunday:

Fasting Starts on Friday- Sunday.: Prayer Point- OH God of Elijah, Please deliver me by yourself, don't pass me by come Sunday.

Come Sunday 28th by 7.30pm. The God of Elijah will deliver you whether the devil likes it or not in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:38am On Apr 25, 2019
Amen!
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Today's prayer point.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 6:45am On Apr 25, 2019
Leis:

After RPP is Renunciation, when done with the renunciation, u REPEAT THE RPP again .

Okay. Pls How Do I Go About The Renunciation ? Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Prayer from the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Amen
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2019
Leis:

Pls, How Do I Go About The Renunciation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Austynodv:

Amen Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.