Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (332966 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen In Jesus Name !!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
I pray that The Almighty God who answereth by fire, will answer all your prayer this month, you will receive a miracle that will change your story this month, God will send you helpers that will rescue you and your family members from any form of hardship in Jesus name.

I pray that any one that want to see your downfall, will fail and be disgraced in Jesus name.

I pray that this Sunday's Online deliverance, Host of heaven will arise for your sake, you will be singled out for a miracle, come Sunday by 7.30pm.

God bless you as you invite your friends and neighbours for this life time One-On-One deliverance.

Click on this link to partake . https://web./310540179538050/?ref=bookmarks for participation!- Jeus is Lord

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2019
servantofGod22:
I pray that The Almighty God who answereth by fire, will answer all your prayer this month, you will receive a miracle that will change your story this month, God will send you helpers that will rescue you and your family members from any form of hardship in Jesus name.

I pray that any one that want to see your downfall, will fail and be disgraced in Jesus name.

I pray that this Sunday's Online deliverance, Host of heaven will arise for your sake, you will be singled out for a miracle, come Sunday by 7.30pm.

God bless you as you invite your friends and neighbours for this life time One-On-One deliverance.

Click on this link to partake . https://web./310540179538050/?ref=bookmarks for participation!- Jeus is Lord

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2019
servantofGod22:

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greatimostar(f): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen In Jesus Name !!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:45am On Jun 28, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:40am On Jun 30, 2019
Today's prayer. Happy Sunday brethren. Shalom!

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
Ronnygold:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 7:00am On Jul 01, 2019
This new month will bring a new thing in your life, you will not lack this month, your going out and coming in will be filled with blessing from God, all your expectations for this month will be met in Jesus name.

Happy new month. Your testimony is next in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2019
servantofGod22:
This new month will bring a new thing in your life, you will not lack this month, your going out and coming in will be filled with blessing from God, all your expectations for this month will be met in Jesus name.

Happy new month sir. Amen, amen and amen in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:10am On Jul 01, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2019
Amen in Jesus name. Happy new month sir
servantofGod22:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2019
Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus, thank you for the success of the deliverance that took place on Sunday. Thank you Yahweh for sparing my life and that of my family to witness another month.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen and amen sir...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2019
childofGod29:
Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus, thank you for the success of the deliverance that took place on Sunday. Thank you Yahweh for sparing my life and that of my family to witness another month.

Thank You Jesus Christ!
Thank God for Everything!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
Thank you Abba Father!
childofGod29:

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.