Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (335729 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by glamorousbluice(f): 4:55am On Jul 13, 2019
servantofGod22:

Ok. Let me explain so others can learn too..

God wants to deliver every one who truly needs deliverance and followed His instructions.

Every one were suppose to go through an enquires prayer for the first time.

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.
I need the grace to start up this prayers

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Before now, I use to have a phone call with the person and ask the person to stand close to a bed or chair and repeat after me, Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknownly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, we go down on our kneels and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)

The above way is what some here had with me, but there is now a greater grace by the God of Elijah,. Now, all you need is to receive grace from me, and undergo the self enquires prayer on your own (Isaiah 59 V 1 ) but you most now go down on your kneels to ask for forgiveness of sins and ask God to destroy any evil creature that wantt to interfere with your prayers in Jesus name.

You now stand up and do it yourself right there without phone call as usual

When done, you thank God on your kneels and write every observations and send to me.

The Lord decide to give the greater grace so that He can attend to every one here.

So if there is anyone that needs the enquires prayer, do indicate, so you receive grace for it and if there is any thing we don't understand, feel free to ask.

pls I need this enquiry prayers sir...I'm having series of wicked dreams
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by glamorousbluice(f): 5:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Ronnygold:
God of Elijah can deliver you right here online, I am a living testimony to this. If you are ready to start your deliverance, just read page 15 of this thread, there is an information there on how to go about self enquiry prayers, read and understand, when you are ready, you notify us here so that you can receive grace from the man of God to proceed with the prayers. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us. Thank you.
I'm ready pls
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2019
Today's prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2019
Amen
Austynodv:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Good morning sir. Please have you previously posted your information on the thread and by email. According to the man of God's instructions on page one of this thread, you should post information and also send by email to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com. Please do so if you haven't done it already. You will receive grace to start enquiry prayers right after that. Thank you sir
glamorousbluice:

I'm ready pls

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by glamorousbluice(f): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Austynodv:
Good morning sir. Please have you previously posted your information on the thread and by email. According to the man of God's instructions on page one of this thread, you should post information and also send by email to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com. Please do so if you haven't done it already. You will receive grace to start enquiry prayers right after that. Thank you sir
I have sent the email...
Name..chukwu franca
Location.. Anambra
I need God intervention on my case... And I need the grace to carry on with this prayer..thank u sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2019
From the man of God
glamorousbluice:

I have sent the email...
Name..chukwu franca
Location.. Anambra
I need God intervention on my case... And I need the grace to carry on with this prayer..thank u sir

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by glamorousbluice(f): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2019
Austynodv:
From the man of God
Thank you..I receive it in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007 pospt=80247003:
Prayer point for today

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2019
glamorousbluice:
pls I need this enquiry prayers sir...I'm having series of wicked dreams

You are welcome ma, sir to this thread of testimony and the wonder working hand of God.

Just read carefully and follow every divine instructions and you will see that the hand of the Lord is not shortened to save. Distance is not a barrier to the leaving God.

@everyone good morning and happy sunday
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer point for today
AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2019
Amen
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by wizardus: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2019
1.My name is kehinde
2.i stay in kaduna but I am from ogun state
3.i dreamt last year that I went to a friends place and wanted to toilet..on getting to the toilet.i poo all over the place and was using my hand to pack them inside the toilet so as not to be embarrassed....months after, there was breakthrough...though no more cash and again...

I also dreamt some weeks back that I saw a shit at the tip of the toilet and people were looking and me and I was trying to cover my body so those people can't see me...I then woke up....

I dreamt also that I had a penetration with a lioness...In the dream, as I insert my dick in the lionesses private part...i sensed it when i woke up from my penis. .but immediately I penetrated, In the dream I was afraid..so I stood up and started running but no one was pursuing me...I then woke up..

4. I can't tell much but my mum is from a royal family...and my dad was from ogun state as they do fetish stuff. ..Both sides

5. I want God to give me financial breakthrough
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

No matter what you are going through, just believe that God is able to deliver you out of it.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via Facebook, time and date will be communicated here.

If you have more question, feel free to ask. You are welcome

wizardus:
1.My name is kehinde
3.i dreamt last year that I went to a friends place and wanted to toilet..on getting to the toilet.i poo all over the place and was using my hand to pack them inside the toilet so as not to be embarrassed....months after, there was breakthrough...though no more cash and again...

I also dreamt some weeks back that I saw a shit at the tip of the toilet and people were looking and me and I was trying to cover my body so those people can't see me...I then woke up....

I dreamt also that I had a penetration with a lioness...In the dream, as I insert my dick in the lionesses private part...i sensed it when i woke up from my penis. .but immediately I penetrated, In the dream I was afraid..so I stood up and started running but no one was pursuing me...I then woke up..

4. I can't tell much but my mum is from a royal family...and my dad was from ogun state as they do fetish stuff. ..Both sides

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Amen!
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please let us know when you finish with your enquiry prayers so you can move to the next stage. Thank you
glamorousbluice:

Thank you..I receive it in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by glamorousbluice(f): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ronnygold:
Please let us know when you finish with your enquiry prayers so you can move to the next stage. Thank you
I have done that..what's the next step?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
glamorousbluice:

Good evening ma'am,

you are supposed to post the results of your prayer of enquiries here on the thread.

1stage what happened
2nd stage what happened
3rd stage what happened
4th stage what happened
5th stage what happened
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
wizardus:
1.My name is kehinde

You are most welce here. The God of Elijah is ready to attend to all needs on this thread.

Do follow every instructions on this thread and you will testify soon
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
glamorousbluice:

Thank God, but you will need to give narrative of your observation so to move to the next stage of the deliverance which is RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2019
Today's prayer point

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2019
Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2019
Amen! In Jesus name
CDMHELPDESK007:
Tidayi prayer point

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — Decision Determines Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.