Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331067 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
... AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
... AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chairmo01: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2019
Name; Emi
Location; Port Harcourt, Rivers state
My parents are Christians
My challenge is that I am suppose to have grown past my present level in life but I don't know what is happening
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

No matter what you are going through, just believe that God is able to deliver you out of it.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance and it's on Facebook, time and date will be communicated at the appropriate time and also a link to for you to join the Facebook page.

If you have any question or need more clarification please feel free to let us know. thank you

Chairmo01:
Name; Emi
My challenge is that I am suppose to have grown past my present level in life but I don't know what is happening
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Today's prayer. Happy new month brethren!

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Amen!
Ronnygold:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2019
Chairmo01:
Name; Emi

You are welcome to this thread of Victor's.

Kindly follow the deliverance instructions and your testimony will come soon in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen.

Happy new month sis.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name..
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Today's prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2019
Amen!
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2019
[Amen quote author=Ronnygold post=80855709]Today's prayer[/quote]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2019
Amen
Ronnygold:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2019
Ronnygold:

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Today's prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2019
Today's prayer. Shalom!

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2019
Amen!
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer. Shalom!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:50am On Aug 05, 2019
Today's prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:50am On Aug 05, 2019
Amen!
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:42am On Aug 05, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Amen
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Amen
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer. Shalom!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2019
Amen!!!
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Prayer point for today

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.