Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,013 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331213 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2019
childofGod29:
Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, may your name forever be praised in my life.

I have come to return all the glory to God, I was opportuned to be at the tabernacle last week Sunday and I attended the service there.

During the service, the man of God said there was someone there with an arrow which God by himself wanted to remove. I fell under the anointing at that time. Lord, I thank you for removing that arrow by yourself, cos prior to going down, I myself have been feeling weird and I knew something was not right somewhere.

Thank you Lord, I know that my next level testimony us loading. This time last year, I was still visiting hospitals here and there cos of so many health challenges, issue of blood being my main challenge then. I will bleed so much that I will almost pass out. Na me be this o, brethren. Just yesterday, 3 people reminded me of that, my father, my sister and my husband. Hmmn, God is good o, I have not stepped into any hospital this year, Ekwueme, it has been you, my healer and my keeper. My healing is ongoing but Jesus is doing it.

Please is anyone out there still having second thoughts about God, he is real. He has done it for me, he will do it for any other person that believes in him too. The bible says cast your burdens upon the Lord and he shall sustain you. Sorry for this long story this morning.

Praisessssss God, this is the Lord's doing.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2019
Olasty:
My name Christy
I am from Edo state but I live in Lagos
My parents are Christians but my grandparents worshipped olokun
I use to drean about hefty men wanting to kidnap me sometime asking me to turn back in my dream,I use to drean of falling from height
I want God to deliver from satanic bondages

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via Facebook group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:53am On Jul 26, 2019
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please follow the above instruction and your testimony is next in Jesus name
Olasty:
My name Christy
I am from Edo state but I live in Lagos
My parents are Christians but my grandparents worshipped olokun
I use to drean about hefty men wanting to kidnap me sometime asking me to turn back in my dream,I use to drean of falling from height
I want God to deliver from satanic bondages
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, may your name forever be praised in my life.

I have come to return all the glory to God, I was opportuned to be at the tabernacle last week Sunday and I attended the service there.

During the service, the man of God said there was someone there with an arrow which God by himself wanted to remove. I fell under the anointing at that time. Lord, I thank you for removing that arrow by yourself, cos prior to going down, I myself have been feeling weird and I knew something was not right somewhere.

Thank you Lord, I know that my next level testimony us loading. This time last year, I was still visiting hospitals here and there cos of so many health challenges, issue of blood being my main challenge then. I will bleed so much that I will almost pass out. Na me be this o, brethren. Just yesterday, 3 people reminded me of that, my father, my sister and my husband. Hmmn, God is good o, I have not stepped into any hospital this year, Ekwueme, it has been you, my healer and my keeper. My healing is ongoing but Jesus is doing it.

Please is anyone out there still having second thoughts about God, he is real. He has done it for me, he will do it for any other person that believes in him too. The bible says cast your burdens upon the Lord and he shall sustain you. Sorry for this long story this morning.

What a marvelous God, doing marvelous things!
Congratulations ma and may your testimony make way for others, in Jesus name! Thank You Jesus!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir, in Jesus name...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Good day brethren,

Come this Sunday, July 28th, its another deliverance with the God of Elijah. Let's log on to the group on face book to connect with the deliverance that will start at 7.30pm.

May the God of Elijah that answers by fire deliver us by himself with his hands that are not too short to save.

Those that have started the deliverance process already, try to complete it before Sunday if you can.

Two days to go for a One on One deliverance with the God of Elijah
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Today's prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Amen!
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Amen and Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Chains shall be broken!
Possessions shall be possessed!

Tonight, your Deliverance is sure because it is God of Elijah that is at work and not a Man.

It's happening Live Tonight.... Connect via Facebook by 7:30pm and it shall be a wonderful Experience of God's Presence!

Please, Broadcast to others!

WHO ARE THOSE THAT NEEDS DELIVERANCE?
The answer is simple; Every Child of God needs Deliverance. It is a Must!

Why? To Posses Your Possession! That is, Your Delay Breakthroughs, Blessings, Destiny Helper's, Connections, etc. .... See Obadiah 1:17.

God Bless You..!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by AstralBody: 3:54am On Jul 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Hello please help interpret this dream. I was in a dream,I dreamt I caught a rat(the type used for bush meat in Nigeria)I tried strangling it before I woke up.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
AstralBody:
Hello please help interpret this dream. I was in a dream,I dreamt I caught a rat(the type used for bush meat in Nigeria)I tried strangling it before I woke up.

Welcome sir/ ma, it will be better to get grace and allow God interprete it for you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Today's prayer point

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point

Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name....
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Today's prayer point

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Today's prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Amen!
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Amen and Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.