Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,780 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330165 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2019
Prayer point for today.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Amen in Jesus name
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Amen and Amen sir...!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amen!!!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Today's Prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:31am On Aug 27, 2019
Amen
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen and Amen sir!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2019
Amen!!!
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen Sir in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Amen
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Today's Prayer

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:01am On Aug 28, 2019
Amen!!!
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 7:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Amen!
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2019
Amen!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2019
[Amen daddy=childofGod29 post=81613201]Prayer point for today.[/quote]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
1 My name is miracle
2 Am from plateau state
3 Dream but not remembering at times, wedding in the dreams but still single and having delay, eating in the dream, seeing myself chased by masquerades, disappoinment at the age of break through.
4 My parents are Christians but my grandpa is an idol worshiper.
5 I want God to expose any hidden problem in my life and deliver me.
Thank you sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen,Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Jesusforall:
1 My name is miracle
2 Am from plateau state
3 Dream but not remembering at times, wedding in the dreams but still single and having delay, eating in the dream, seeing myself chased by masquerades, disappoinment at the age of break through.
Thank you sir.

You are welcome to this place where God never fails.

Your name has said it all you will receive your miracle as you follow every divine instructions here.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
You are very welcome in Jesus name. Kindly go to page 15 of this thread, read about how to do self enquiry prayers, when you are ready kindly notify us so that you can receive grace from the man of God to do it. I there is anything you don't understand, please let us know.

Thank you
Jesusforall:
1 My name is miracle
2 Am from plateau state
Thank you sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Jesusforall: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by thebest1210(m): 5:46am On Aug 29, 2019
Good morning Servant of God,

My name is Eric. I live in Abuja, from Enugu state.

I've been having this type of dream for a long time now.

When I was still with my parents, still in secondary school, I use to stay in my father's shop. To help him out.

It's more than 10years now. I'm done with my education, with a wife, leaving far from my parents, but I still see myself in that shop. Sometimes, I see myself in a secondary school (sometimes my previous secondary school, sometimes a secondary school I don't know,) in a uniform. Writing exams I don't get to finish.

I heard that it's a sign of set back, how do I overcome this pls?

My parents are Christians.

I really need deliverance, as things have not been smooth for me. Always experiencing NEAR SUCCESS FAILURES at the brink of my breakthrough.

I want God to help me breakthrough in my financial life and give me a good job that I've been seeking for, for a long time.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:33am On Aug 29, 2019
thebest1210:

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via Facebook group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.
Welcome!

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.