Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (334715 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer by servant Vic.
Any one who can type amen to this prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
Oeis:
Since I started this program I have been feeling burning sensation on my legs, when ever i stay calm I wobble to and fro. GOD is really wonderful, children of the most high God, help me thank this God of Elijah . Thank you lord God!

All glory be to God. He that has started this wonderful work in you will see it through.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2018
johnnobles:

I ask for Grace from the man of God to start the enquiry prayer. Thanks sir

@johnnobles, the man of God said you should read the how to and if you understand it very well. You should ask for grace to carry out the enquiries prayers yourself from him.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
@johnnobles, u have to read and understand the procedures before u start the enquiry. Ask questions, we are here to help.... Thanks you lord for the privilege to be here.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
@johnobles please read this:

servantofGod22:

Ok. Let me explain so others can learn too..

God wants to deliver every one who truly needs deliverance and followed His instructions.

Every one were suppose to go through an enquires prayer for the first time.

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Before now, I use to have a phone call with the person and ask the person to stand close to a bed or chair and repeat after me, Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknownly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, we go down on our kneels and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)

The above way is what some here had with me, but there is now a greater grace by the God of Elijah,. Now, all you need is to receive grace from me, and undergo the self enquires prayer on your own (Isaiah 59 V 1 ) but you most now go down on your kneels to ask for forgiveness of sins and ask God to destroy any evil creature that wantt to interfere with your prayers in Jesus name.

You now stand up and do it yourself right there without phone call as usual

When done, you thank God on your kneels and write every observations and send to me.

The Lord decide to give the greater grace so that He can attend to every one here.

So if there is anyone that needs the enquires prayer, do indicate, so you receive grace for it and if there is any thing we don't understand, feel free to ask.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by johnnobles: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2018
Okobaba1:

@johnobles please read this:

I have read and understood it. I need the grace to start now
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good, but please be patient till when you shall be given the grace to start the enquiry prayers sir.

johnnobles:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
I have been given the grace from the servant of God to send you this sir..

johnnobles:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
Also, remember to give glory to God once you are done sir. Then, you get back with your observation sir.

johnnobles:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hello Okobaba1 and the other assisting crew, the man of God has given me the go ahead to request for how to go about my renunciation. I will be glad if you can assist.

cc: @Ronnygold and CDMHELPDESK007
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Alonga: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Still waiting to attend to any that is ready.
l have read and understood I need the Grace to start
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by iphie17: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
my name is Ifeoma
I am from Anambra state but stay in Abuja
I use to see my self when I was in secondary school and dream of people I don't know and all sorts of bad dream that I don't remember when I wake up.
my parents are both Christians.
I need a financial breakthrough, profitable job and business,peace,love and unity in my family.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Oeis:
Since I started this program I have been feeling burning sensation on my legs, when ever i stay calm I wobble to and fro. GOD is really wonderful, children of the most high God, help me thank this God of Elijah . Thank you lord God!
Wow. The Lord is awesome. He is glorious. Surely, the Lord is here!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
iphie17:
my name is Ifeoma
I use to see my self when I was in secondary school and dream of people I don't know and all sorts of bad dream that I don't remember when I wake up.
I need a financial breakthrough, profitable job and business,peace,love and unity in my family.
You are welcome ma in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. Please forward your details also by email and refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God. Once again, you are welcome in Jesus' Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2018
childofGod29:
Hello Okobaba1 and the other assisting crew, the man of God has given me the go ahead to request for how to go about my renunciation. I will be glad if you can assist.

cc: @Ronnygold and CDMHELPDESK007

Please, give us some time to get back to you via email
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Alonga:

Are you ready to undergo your enquiries prayer?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Please, give us some time to get back to you via email
Thank you for your response.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
iphie17:
my name is Ifeoma

You are welcome to the thread of champions.

Have you sent same to the email?, if not please do, so you can go through the how to do it yourself inquires prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
Alonga:

I have been instructed to give you the grace prayer.

If you are ready, I am ready
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by beatingheart: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer by servant Vic.
Any one who can type amen to this prayer

AMEN!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Alonga:

Please, I am sorry, I just re read this now
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Alonga:

I have been given grace to send you this
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2018
Good evening everyone, God of Elijah is here, he is alive and active...... Just call on him, and u will get answers. Thank you God the father, son and holy spirit,to you alone be glory, praise and adoration forever and ever, AMEN!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2018
iphie17:
my name is Ifeoma

Ma, we can see that you have sent a mail.

Don't know if you have read through the how to do it yourself enquiries prayer, so you can receive grace for it.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Alonga: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
My observations after the enquiries prayer .1st I did moved,2nd I moved two steps forward 3rd a moved to my right side three steps 4th feeling some movement In my body and 5th the same thing.Lord thank you for your touched in my life.t thank you man of God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by iphie17: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
is there a need to call servant Vic before saying the prayer on page 15 or I should jx go ahead and do it on my own
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
iphie17:
is there a need to call servant Vic before saying the prayer on page 15 or I should jx go ahead and do it on my own

After reading and understanding what the prayer is about and how to go about it. you need to make a post here saying you have read and understood it.

Then the people assisting the man of God will seek for the grace you need from the man of God and communicate it to you before you begin the prayer.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
To all the newbies, you are all welcome, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2018
iphie17:

If you are ready, let us know
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:07am On Nov 03, 2018
Prayer by servant Vic.

For any one who can type amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 6:53am On Nov 03, 2018
Amen Sir, in Jesus name... It's a new day, brethren! Glory be to God for the Gift of life...
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer by servant Vic.
For any one who can type amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by johnnobles: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2018
CDMhelpdesk008:
Also, remember to give glory to God once you are done sir. Then, you get back with your observation sir.

I have done the prayer but I didn't quite feel any movement. Please what do I do next. I need your help as I ate in dream last night. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "To My Mom"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.