Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (332755 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2018
Chynwe:

I am available.

Please ma where did you stopped?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
interesting!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oeis:
Am done with with the renunciation prayers and Glory to God of Elijah for his mighty hand, to him alone be praise forever and ever, Amen.
Here is the number for my RPP before renunciation 1,3,5,6,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,23,25,30,33,35.
While after renunciation my RPP numbers are 6,16,18, and 23. Glory be to God!!!
I must appreciate servant vic for making himself available for God to use, may God continue to bless and reward you from all corners, Amen.
If u an observer , please contact the support and u will never be the same.

Hallelujah to the God of Elijah.

Please be patient with us, you will receive a WhatsApp link to join the renunciation group.

The servant of God said, okobaba should be of help in that group to assist also in putting you through what he was thought that made his own reduced from 24/to 1 only
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
@justmakemony
@bass7
@chynwe
@beatingheart
@alonga
@heartache
@santiruz

The instruction from the servant of God read that there will be grace for enquiry prayer this evening, anyone that will be available among the above listed names should indicate here.
Remain blessed.

Still waiting to attend to any that is ready.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by beatingheart: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
Chynwe:
@ronnygold, the man of God said I should talk to you about this. He said I am not supposed to have prayers after renunciation, but I am still having. Kindly help me out on this. Thanks

@Ronnygold
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

I have been given the grace to send you this
Thank you very much.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
beatingheart:

Yes please. I didn't know the required time.
Have you read how to undergo it? If yes and you are ready, you will be given the grace right now to do it.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Have you read how to undergo it? If yes and you are ready, you will be given the grace right now to do it.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by beatingheart: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
beatingheart:

Yes I have, I'm ready.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by beatingheart: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ronnygold:
I'm so sorry people of God for coming this late. devil raised his ugly head today but surely he must bow to the King of kings. Our car 3 tires was deflated, we have been parking there for years and no issues. Getting vulcanizer was like a thug of war, we got it fixed finally, while there another bus came to hit the car again but glory be to God no casualty. Coming back this evening the car belt cut again!, we were able to manage it somehow from a village close to enugu, and to God be the glory we are home. All this distracted me from coming online.

Thank you all for your understanding.
God bless us ALL .

We thank God for your life, may him alone be praise forever and ever, Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:

Hallelujah to the God of Elijah.

Please be patient with us, you will receive a WhatsApp link to join the renunciation group.

The servant of God said, okobaba should be of help in that group to assist also in putting you through what he was thought that made his own reduced from 24/to 1 only

I will wait on okobaba then
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
Gory be to God! May God's name alone be praise forever and ever.-

Oeis:
Am done with with the renunciation prayers and Glory to God of Elijah for his mighty hand, to him alone be praise forever and ever, Amen.
Here is the number for my RPP before renunciation 1,3,5,6,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,23,25,30,33,35.
I must appreciate servant vic for making himself available for God to use, may God continue to bless and reward you from all corners, Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
beatingheart:

My observations:
1st time: I was jerked forward about two steps

2nd time: I was jerked forward about four steps

3rd, 4th time: I was spun round continually with an uncontrollable outburst of tongues

5th time: Still outburst of tongues, then pacing my room wall to wall up to 10 times then brought to my knees.

Thank you Jesus. We rejoice with you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oeis:

Good evening @Oeis, read what @ronnygold just counseled
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thank you Jesus for taking charge..

Ronnygold:
I'm so sorry people of God for coming this late. devil raised his ugly head today but surely he must bow to the King of kings. Our car 3 tires was deflated, we have been parking there for years and no issues. Getting vulcanizer was like a thug of war, we got it fixed finally, while there another bus came to hit the car again but glory be to God no casualty. Coming back this evening the car belt cut again!, we were able to manage it somehow from a village close to enugu, and to God be the glory we are home. All this distracted me from coming online.

God bless us ALL .
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
@justmakemony
@bass7
@chynwe
@beatingheart
@alonga
@heartache
@santiruz

The instruction from the servant of God read that there will be grace for enquiry prayer this evening, anyone that will be available among the above listed names should indicate here.
Remain blessed.

Still waiting as directed by the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight... Thank You Jesus!

Oeis:

Before renunciation my RPP numbers were 1,3,5,6,12,13,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,23,25,30,33,35.
While after renunciation my RPP numbers are 6,16,18, and 23. I was directed to the supporting crew to help with with the next line of action in completing my renunciation.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Servant of God sir, i await grace to put @oeis through the what i was thought Sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
Congratulations @Oeis. You are breaking forth.Glory be to God.
Oeis:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2018
Good evening ma.

Please note that renunciation is not prayer and ones level of holiness does not matter at all. If you read my own personal experience I posted this morning you will understand better.
This are powers that someone you know or don't know have gifted you to them even before you were conceived. Evil covenant. Those powers have been in charge for so many years and now you are telling them you want to go your way? It is only God Almighty that can break you away, and you have to proof to God that you really want to break any evil covenant upon your life whatever source.
I attend one of the most popular deliverance ministry in this country, one day our pastor told us about a man that came for counselling,
The man said he usually see a small boy in his dreams at the edge of breakthroughs and also male children dies between age 40 to 50 in his family. So the man of God prayed and God told him the meaning of that small boy.

So many years ago during slave trade in this part of the world, his great great great grand father was one of the slave masters then, so they caught a boy of about 10 to 15 years old and they wanted to sell those slaves but this boy begged them not to sell him that his the only child of his parents and that they are old, there superior commanded them not to sell the boy but this man's ancestor went behind his back and sold the boy, after some days the commander asked of the boy but he was nowhere to be found, out of annoyance, he went inside, brought out there idol and cursed the man, you can imagine when slave trading ended? You can also imagine what the generations have suffered.
So imagine the number of fasting and prayer that that particular spirit tormenting them to fall down and die? That is why people report that after dry fasting and prayer, attack increased.
But they needed to just simply renounce.

You need to renounce properly ma and be really and truly sorry for sin. And you must mean everything you are telling God during the renunciation too.

I will let you know if there is more to add ma.
God bless you.

Chynwe:
@ronnygold, the man of God said I should talk to you about this. He said I am not supposed to have prayers after renunciation, but I am still having. Kindly help me out on this. Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
The link has been sent to you.
Please confirm here when you receive it.

Thank you

Oeis:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2018
Glory be to the God of Elijah, I was able to complete my RPP prayers. During the course of the prayers, I kept swaying and being moved forward at certain numbers.

They are as follows: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,2021,22,24,25,26,27,28.

cc: @Ronnygold and CDMHELPDESK007
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ronnygold:

God bless us ALL .

Glory be to God for keeping you safe despite all the ordeals, may his name forever be praised.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
beatingheart:

My observations:
1st time: I was jerked forward about two steps

2nd time: I was jerked forward about four steps

3rd, 4th time: I was spun round continually with an uncontrollable outburst of tongues

5th time: Still outburst of tongues, then pacing my room wall to wall up to 10 times then brought to my knees.

Such great news, all glory be to God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello Okobaba1, congratulations on the completion of your renunciation, the man of God asked that I relate with you on you on the next step to take as I have been able to complete my RPP prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeis: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Glory to God in the highest heaven, I have finally completed my RENUNCIATION, the power of God was mighty as usual, to him alone be praise forever and ever Amen. Thank you father, thank holy spirit and thank you Jesus for answered prayers.

Supporting crew what is the next step for me?
Thank you all for your response.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
childofGod29:
Hello Okobaba1, congratulations on the completion of your renunciation, the man of God asked that I relate with you on you on the next step to take as I have been able to complete my RPP prayers.

Be patient, while i seek further instructions from the man of God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
childofGod29:

Write out the numbers you ticked and post them on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.