Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330006 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 6:05am On Nov 23, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Today's Prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Amen
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Amen!
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by peculiardamsel: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Amen in Jesus name I have done the enquiry prayer and this was my observation when standing during the first prayer - i felt a sharp pain on my left leg second time - nothing happened third time - i staggered fourth time - i staggered again fifth time - i move in circular motion

Please what am i to do next
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 4:09am On Nov 24, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Thank God for His grace upon your life. The man of God said you can request for his WhatsApp number through mail. Check page one of this thread, the mail is there. Notify us here after sending the mail.

After enquiry prayers, the next stage is RPP, instructions on how to do it is in page 2 of this thread, read and understand, after which you will request for the RPP sheet here, after printing, you ask for grace to carry on.

If there is anything you don't understand, please feel free to ask.

Thank you and God bless you.

peculiardamsel:
Amen in Jesus name
I have done the enquiry prayer and this was my observation when standing
during the first prayer - i felt a sharp pain on my left leg
second time - nothing happened
third time - i staggered
fourth time - i staggered again
fifth time - i move in circular motion

Please what am i to do next
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2019
Today's prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:36am On Nov 24, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2019
Amen!!!
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greens(m): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ronnygold:
Thank God for His grace upon your life. The man of God said you can request for his WhatsApp number through mail. Check page one of this thread, the mail is there. Notify us here after sending the mail.

After enquiry prayers, the next stage is RPP, instructions on how to do it is in page 2 of this thread, read and understand, after which you will request for the RPP sheet here, after printing, you ask for grace to carry on.

If there is anything you don't understand, please feel free to ask.

Thank you and God bless you.

I intend to do the enquiry prayer tomorrow (25th) by 12 noon. Please I need grace. Can this be possible? Please let me know if I can go ahead and prepare.

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
24th NOVEMBER, 2019. PREACHER : Servant David Victor.

Text: Luke 2:52-And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

WHAT IS FAVOUR? Favour means good deed, support, help, etc
Favour from God, is a special support, help, etc, from the throne of God.
Favour from God, can rewrite your story, put you where you never dreamt to be in life. Favour from God can terminate every stagnation, promise and fail, retrogression, etc. in a minute.
Favour from God is needed in time of trouble, in time where there is no one to help.

SCRIPTURAL READING: Gen 41 V 38-44, the Bible tells us the favour of God upon Joseph’s life, that caterpulted him from a mare prisoner to the second in command in the land of Egypt. Gen 41 V 44- And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

WHAT MUST YOU DO TO RECEIVE GOD’S FAVOUR?
1.PREPARE FOR FAVOUR – Gen 41 V 14 - Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh.

2.BELIEVE IN THE GOD OF FAVOUR – MATHEW 9 V 28 - And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.

3.STOP COMPLAINING – Numbers 11 V 1- And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp.

4.DO THINGS RIGHT (doing things as if you don't care )- Gal 6 V 9- And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

5. HUMBLE YOURSELF BEFORE GOD- James 4 V 10 - Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

6. COMMAND YOUR CHILDREN TO KEEP GOD’S WAYS - Gen 18 V 19 - For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

7.BELIEVE IN GOD PROPHET - 2 Chronicles 20 V 20b- Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. Hosea 12 v 13- And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.are

PROPHETIC DECLARATION.......
1. This month of November you will receive an uncommon favour in the name of Jesus.

2. This month of November the favour of God upon your life will rewrite your story in the name of Jesus.

3. Those who are laughing at you, the favour of God that will change your story to testimony will make them laugh with you in the name of Jesus.

4. The Almighty God who favoured Joseph the mare prisoner in the morning, before 24hours he became the second in command in Egypt, without him no one can do anything in Egypt, I pray for you that this country Nigeria they will so much need you that without you nothing will happen in the name of Jesus.

5. The Lord has sent me to someone that you yourself will be the mouthpiece of this country in Jesus name.

6. The favour of God that will terminate all insults in your life, you will receive them from hence forth in Jesus mighty name.

7. As you humble yourself before God, favour will be your name in Jesus Christ name.

......PRAYER POINTS....
1. Oh God my father, please forgive me every sins that will hinder answers to my prayers in the name of Jesus.

2. Every satanic manipulation, stopping my favour, be destroyed in Jesus name.

3. Oh God my Father, please release your favour upon me this month in Jesus name.

4. My Angel of favour locate and bless me, in the name of Jesus.

5. Fire of God, fight any evil creature that is against my favour in Jesus name.

6. Any evil spirit resisting me from receiving favour, catch fire in Jesus name.

7. Oh God my father, destroy any kingdom that is against my favour in Jesus name.

8. Powers standing upon my favour, Summersault and fall in Jesus name.

9. Oh God of favour, favour me beyond my expectations this month in Jesus name.

10. Oh God of favour, locate me with an uncommon favour in Jesus name.

11. Almighty God of favour, destroy every unfavourable things in my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. Favour from God and men, locate me now in Jesus name.

13. Every spirit that stopped my parents favour, and still want to stop me, catch fire in Jesus name.

14. Father, I thank you for answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:
24th NOVEMBER, 2019. PREACHER : Servant David Victor.

Text: Luke 2:52-And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

WHAT IS FAVOUR? Favour means good deed, support, help, etc
Favour from God, is a special support, help, etc, from the throne of God.
Favour from God, can rewrite your story, put you where you never dreamt to be in life. Favour from God can terminate every stagnation, promise and fail, retrogression, etc. in a minute.
Favour from God is needed in time of trouble, in time where there is no one to help.

SCRIPTURAL READING: Gen 41 V 38-44, the Bible tells us the favour of God upon Joseph’s life, that caterpulted him from a mare prisoner to the second in command in the land of Egypt. Gen 41 V 44- And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.

WHAT MUST YOU DO TO RECEIVE GOD’S FAVOUR?
1.PREPARE FOR FAVOUR – Gen 41 V 14 - Then Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the dungeon: and he shaved himself, and changed his raiment, and came in unto Pharaoh.

2.BELIEVE IN THE GOD OF FAVOUR – MATHEW 9 V 28 - And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.

3.STOP COMPLAINING – Numbers 11 V 1- And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp.

4.DO THINGS RIGHT (doing things as if you don't care )- Gal 6 V 9- And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

5. HUMBLE YOURSELF BEFORE GOD- James 4 V 10 - Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

6. COMMAND YOUR CHILDREN TO KEEP GOD’S WAYS - Gen 18 V 19 - For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

7.BELIEVE IN GOD PROPHET - 2 Chronicles 20 V 20b- Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. Hosea 12 v 13- And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.are

PROPHETIC DECLARATION.......
1. This month of November you will receive an uncommon favour in the name of Jesus.

2. This month of November the favour of God upon your life will rewrite your story in the name of Jesus.

3. Those who are laughing at you, the favour of God that will change your story to testimony will make them laugh with you in the name of Jesus.

4. The Almighty God who favoured Joseph the mare prisoner in the morning, before 24hours he became the second in command in Egypt, without him no one can do anything in Egypt, I pray for you that this country Nigeria they will so much need you that without you nothing will happen in the name of Jesus.

5. The Lord has sent me to someone that you yourself will be the mouthpiece of this country in Jesus name.

6. The favour of God that will terminate all insults in your life, you will receive them from hence forth in Jesus mighty name.

7. As you humble yourself before God, favour will be your name in Jesus Christ name.

......PRAYER POINTS....
1. Oh God my father, please forgive me every sins that will hinder answers to my prayers in the name of Jesus.

2. Every satanic manipulation, stopping my favour, be destroyed in Jesus name.

3. Oh God my Father, please release your favour upon me this month in Jesus name.

4. My Angel of favour locate and bless me, in the name of Jesus.

5. Fire of God, fight any evil creature that is against my favour in Jesus name.

6. Any evil spirit resisting me from receiving favour, catch fire in Jesus name.

7. Oh God my father, destroy any kingdom that is against my favour in Jesus name.

8. Powers standing upon my favour, Summersault and fall in Jesus name.

9. Oh God of favour, favour me beyond my expectations this month in Jesus name.

10. Oh God of favour, locate me with an uncommon favour in Jesus name.

11. Almighty God of favour, destroy every unfavourable things in my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. Favour from God and men, locate me now in Jesus name.

13. Every spirit that stopped my parents favour, and still want to stop me, catch fire in Jesus name.

14. Father, I thank you for answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus.

Amen and Amen sir!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
greens:
I intend to do the enquiry prayer tomorrow (25th) by 12 noon. Please I need grace. Can this be possible? Please let me know if I can go ahead and prepare.

Thanks

Kindly be patient as you are awaiting the go ahead. Thanks!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:39am On Nov 25, 2019
Ronnygold:
Today's prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:40am On Nov 25, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:42am On Nov 25, 2019
greens:

Thanks

From the man of God, receive grace to carry out your enquiries prayers in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:43am On Nov 25, 2019
greens:

Thanks
Please type amen to the grace you received before you commence with your prayers sir/ma
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:44am On Nov 25, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:45am On Nov 25, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 5:03am On Nov 25, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Boluwatife231(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Boluwatife231(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2019
Amen in Jesus name sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Amen!!!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by greens(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2019
childofGod29:

From the man of God, receive grace to carry out your enquiries prayers in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by peculiardamsel: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good evening, i will like to request for the RPP sheet, i have also requested for the Man of God WhatsApp number ..Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:37am On Nov 26, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:37am On Nov 26, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.