Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (334671 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by unik4real(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good day sir,
Name: sunny
Benin city, edo state

Prayer requests:
I want to God to give me all round deliverance;
1) Financial breakthrough
2) Spiritual and marital breakthrough
3) Better job
4) Be blessed and be a blessing to others
5) For God to open my spiritual eyes of understanding
6) Deliverance from ancestral powers, spirit wife etc

I want God to do for me – I want God to give me all round deliverance.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen Sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
unik4real:
Good day sir,
Name: sunny
Benin city, edo state

Prayer requests:
I want to God to give me all round deliverance;
1) Financial breakthrough
2) Spiritual and marital breakthrough
3) Better job
4) Be blessed and be a blessing to others
5) For God to open my spiritual eyes of understanding
6) Deliverance from ancestral powers, spirit wife etc

I want God to do for me – I want God to give me all round deliverance.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

No matter what you are going through, just believe that God is able to deliver you out of it.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.

3 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by toluijiremi: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good day, kindly give meaning to dream interpretation of menstruating in the dream. Cant understand it... Happened more than once. Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
toluijiremi:
Good day, kindly give meaning to dream interpretation of menstruating in the dream. Cant understand it... Happened more than once. Thanks

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

No matter what you are going through, just believe that God is able to deliver you out of it.

Your dream interpretation can be done by you, if you are ready, you will need to get grace from the man of God for it
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:05am On Dec 05, 2019
Today's Prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:05am On Dec 05, 2019
Amen sir
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:50am On Dec 05, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Amen sir!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2019
Today's Prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Amen sir
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name...!
Good day Brethren..!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by alexvic12: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
God bless you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Austynodv:
Today's Prayer

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
opey1:
My name is ope
From Oyo
I dream a lot about my town
I want breakthrough
Deliverance all in every area
Marital and financial stability
My name is ope
From Oyo
I want breakthrough
Deliverance in every areas of my life
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:14am On Dec 07, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:15am On Dec 07, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:15am On Dec 07, 2019
alexvic12:
Mine isn't any dream.
I've not had bad dreams of recent.

Name: Segun
State: Kogi
Background: Paternal grandparents were muslims/idolaters. Maternal were Christians.

Prayer requests:
For God to restore our family together
For God to heal our roots and our finances
Breakthrough for all of us in life.
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). We have so many testimonies online already.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via Facebook group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.
If you have more question, feel free to ask

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:16am On Dec 07, 2019
opey1:
My name is ope
From Oyo
I want breakthrough
Deliverance in every areas of my life

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). We have so many testimonies online already.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via Facebook group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.
If you have more question, feel free to ask
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by brown3: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2019
servantofGod22:
@Ronnygold

You are welcome, all glory to God.

Not everyone can understand the power of the God of Elijah. experience is the best teacher.

May your testimony be parmanent in Jesus name.

@fridaraku, hope you have received the rpp and how to use it?
sir. i have been having so many problems, always have bad dreams, always seeing myself with my friends in secondary class room. i have never made a good decission all my life, my finance is very poor, i work very hard to save, each time i save upto 100k or abit more one problem will come and the money i saved will be used to sove the problem then i will start all fresh again strugling. im old enough to get married but no enough money to start a family. im very frustrated seeing myself in one spot without making any progress from year to year i feel like committing sucide. i hope i can get a spiritual help from you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2019
Amen sir
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
brown3:
sir. i have been having so many problems, always have bad dreams, always seeing myself with my friends in secondary class room. i have never made a good decission all my life, my finance is very poor, i work very hard to save, each time i save upto 100k or abit more one problem will come and the money i saved will be used to sove the problem then i will start all fresh again strugling. im old enough to get married but no enough money to start a family. im very frustrated seeing myself in one spot without making any progress from year to year i feel like committing sucide. i hope i can get a spiritual help from you.

You are welcome sir, you will not die before your time in Jesus name.

I have been instructed to inform you to make request of the servant of God's WhatsApp number through the email on page one.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by brown3: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

I have been instructed to inform you to make request of the servant of God's WhatsApp number through the email on page one.
ok sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by brown3: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

i just requested for the whatsapp number through mail. thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
brown3:
i just requested for the whatsapp number through mail. thank you

OK,
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by brown3: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

OK,
i just recieved your whatsapp number thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
I have done the studying...

If you have more question, feel free to ask[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "To My Mom"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.