Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (335033 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Date: Sunday, 15th December, 2019.
Preacher : Servant David Victor.
Ministry: CCT. DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES.

Text: Nehemiah 12 V 46- For in the days of David and Asaph of old there were chief of the singers, and songs of praise and thanksgiving unto God.

What is Thanks giving? It is being grateful, showing appreciation, etc.
Thanks giving to God brings the best from God.
When you thank God, God thinks of how to terminate your sorrow. When you thank God, God shows His wonders.

Scripture Reading – John 11 V 39 – 44- The bible tells us how Lazarus came back to life after four days in his tomb as a result of thanks giving unto God by Jesus -
John 11 V 41- Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

WHY GIVE GOD THANKS?
1. IT CAN ONLY BE DONE NOW – Psalms 6 V 5 -For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?

2. GOD HIMSELF SAID SO- AMOS 4 V 5- And offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving with leaven, and proclaim and publish the free offerings: for this liketh you, O ye children of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

3. .IT IS GOD’S WILL - 1 Thessalonians 5 V 18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

4. FOR HIS MERCY - Psalms 107 V 1 - O give thanks unto the LORD, for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] for ever.

5. FOR HIS GRACE BY CHRIST JESUS - 1 Corinthians 1 V 4- I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;

6. FOR EVERY VICTORY:- 1 Corinthians 15 V 57- But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

........ PRAYER POINTS.......
1. My father, Please forgive me every sin's that will make my prayers not to be answered, in the name of Jesus.

2. Father, I give you thanks for not allowing my enemies to triumph over me, in the name of Jesus.

3. My Father and My God, thank you for the Gift of Life from January till Now, in the name of Jesus.

4. All the days of my life, I refused to be Ungrateful unto God, in the name of Jesus.

5. Father, I Appreciate you for your wonderful works in my life and my family, in the name of Jesus.

6. Oh Lord, thank you for your Faithfulness and tender mercies all over the years, in the name of Jesus.

7. My father and My God, please fill me with your fire in the name of Jesus.

8. Any power anywhere that disturbed me in the past years, you are a liar, catch Fire in the name of Jesus.

9. Any evil creature that wants to follow me to next Year, you are a liar, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

10. Any power from my father’s house that wants me to repeat history, you are a liar, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

11. Any power anywhere, that says over your dead body will I make it to next Year, you are a liar, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

12. My father and my God, let your protective hand be upon and my family members, in the name of Jesus.

13. Any power anywhere, that is bringing evil dream to me, your end has come, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

14. Spirit Husband/Wife, I have no business with you, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

15. Any walls of Jericho, stopping me from meeting my destiny helper's, scatter in the name of Jesus.

16. Father, I thank you for answered prayers, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
CDMhelpdesk008:

Text: Nehemiah 12 V 46- For in the days of David and Asaph of old there were chief of the singers, and songs of praise and thanksgiving unto God.

When you thank God, God thinks of how to terminate your sorrow. When you thank God, God shows His wonders.

Scripture Reading – John 11 V 39 – 44- The bible tells us how Lazarus came back to life after four days in his tomb as a result of thanks giving unto God by Jesus -
John 11 V 41- Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me.

WHY GIVE GOD THANKS?
1. IT CAN ONLY BE DONE NOW – Psalms 6 V 5 -For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?

2. GOD HIMSELF SAID SO- AMOS 4 V 5- And offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving with leaven, and proclaim and publish the free offerings: for this liketh you, O ye children of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

3. .IT IS GOD’S WILL - 1 Thessalonians 5 V 18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

4. FOR HIS MERCY - Psalms 107 V 1 - O give thanks unto the LORD, for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] for ever.

5. FOR HIS GRACE BY CHRIST JESUS - 1 Corinthians 1 V 4- I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;

6. FOR EVERY VICTORY:- 1 Corinthians 15 V 57- But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1. My father, Please forgive me every sin's that will make my prayers not to be answered, in the name of Jesus.

2. Father, I give you thanks for not allowing my enemies to triumph over me, in the name of Jesus.

3. My Father and My God, thank you for the Gift of Life from January till Now, in the name of Jesus.

4. All the days of my life, I refused to be Ungrateful unto God, in the name of Jesus.

5. Father, I Appreciate you for your wonderful works in my life and my family, in the name of Jesus.

6. Oh Lord, thank you for your Faithfulness and tender mercies all over the years, in the name of Jesus.

8. Any power anywhere that disturbed me in the past years, you are a liar, catch Fire in the name of Jesus.

9. Any evil creature that wants to follow me to next Year, you are a liar, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

10. Any power from my father’s house that wants me to repeat history, you are a liar, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

11. Any power anywhere, that says over your dead body will I make it to next Year, you are a liar, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

12. My father and my God, let your protective hand be upon and my family members, in the name of Jesus.

13. Any power anywhere, that is bringing evil dream to me, your end has come, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

14. Spirit Husband/Wife, I have no business with you, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

15. Any walls of Jericho, stopping me from meeting my destiny helper's, scatter in the name of Jesus.

Amen and Amen sir..!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Praise the Lord!!!

I want to give God all the glory, honour and adoration for His endless mercy upon my family, the God of Elijah, God of Servant Vic has done it again!

First, Miracle clocks 3 months old today, the hand of God of Elijah is so obvious upon her life, God of Servant Vic is the one taking care of her by Himself. Last month was also our 4th year wedding anniversary! So much to be thankful for.

Secondly, few days after I delivered, the man of God suddenly send me a message that God was going to double my Miracle, I said Amen. But I was wondering what it could be because each time the man of God send me a prayer without first initiating any chat with him, it's means that thing is coming very soon.

I thought of what it could be, I knew we needed job and I was actually believing it for my husband because everything on my mind then was how to take care of my new born.

Just before Miracle clocks 4 weeks, I got a message to come for interview, we were so confused if I will go or not, but we needed the job. They attacked everything about us after we got married including our career.

We first decided not to go coupled with the fact that it is a 50 50 thing plus the expense involved, then Holyspirit ministered to me to go and even tell me how we will handle Miracle through the journey.

I went for the interview, it was very tough but God favoured me and I was surprised. I was given the job, the job also comes with an official car.

We can't thank God enough o, The God of Servant Vic has done too much for us.

Hallelujah!

6 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
Amen!!!!!!! Thank you Jesus!
CDMhelpdesk008:

WHY GIVE GOD THANKS?

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:35am On Dec 16, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:36am On Dec 16, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:37am On Dec 16, 2019
Ronnygold:
Praise the Lord!!!

I want to give God all the glory, honour and adoration for His endless mercy upon my family, the God of Elijah, God of Servant Vic has done it again!

First, Miracle clocks 3 months old today, the hand of God of Elijah is so obvious upon her life, God of Servant Vic is the one taking care of her by Himself. Last month was also our 4th year wedding anniversary! So much to be thankful for.

Secondly, few days after I delivered, the man of God suddenly send me a message that God was going to double my Miracle, I said Amen. But I was wondering what it could be because each time the man of God send me a prayer without first initiating any chat with him, it's means that thing is coming very soon.

I thought of what it could be, I knew we needed job and I was actually believing it for my husband because everything on my mind then was how to take care of my new born.

Just before Miracle clocks 4 weeks, I got a message to come for interview, we were so confused if I will go or not, but we needed the job. They attacked everything about us after we got married including our career.

We first decided not to go coupled with the fact that it is a 50 50 thing plus the expense involved, then Holyspirit ministered to me to go and even tell me how we will handle Miracle through the journey.

I went for the interview, it was very tough but God favoured me and I was surprised. I was given the job, the job also comes with an official car.

We can't thank God enough o, The God of Servant Vic has done too much for us.

Hallelujah!

Congratulations ma, thank you Jesus for all your wonderful works on the life of our sister and her family, may your name alone be praised.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2019
Good morning people of God,may l find peace here through this online deliverance,Amen.my life has no direction right now.l need help here please.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2019
please can l have the grace from the man of God to come to the church for one on one deliverance,l'm using a small tecno phone without whatsapp to go through all the process.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2019
[quote author=Austynodv post=84841985]Good morning @opey1. The lack of signs indicate a problem. Kindly send an email to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com requesting for the WhatsApp number of the man of God so that you can connect with him for guidance and counselling before retrying the enquiry prayers. Thank you and God bless. [/quot

Received the number...thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2019
Amen!
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2019
Amen. Thank you Jesus!
childofGod29:

Congratulations ma, thank you Jesus for all your wonderful works on the life of our sister and her family, may your name alone be praised.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2019
Amen
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by naijareferee: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2019
please,l have been struggling with life for past three years.Most of the dreams highlighted by the servant of God on the first page happened to me times without numbers,l have said to myself before that l'm in bondage.l need help through deliverance here because l know these are not ordinary.l'm a young man doing well before but now l work hard and see will pass my hand like wind.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2019
FullMilo:
please can l have the grace from the man of God to come to the church for one on one deliverance,l'm using a small tecno phone without whatsapp to go through all the process.

Good morning sir. you are welcome to the thread. Even though you don't have a phone that does WhatsApp, you can still start your deliverance process now cos you don't necessarily need WhatsApp for that.

At least get to the RPP stage online before going down to the tabernacle to make the deliverance process easier, cos there are four stages in it.

1. The enquiries prayer
2. The RPP stage
3. The renunciation stage
4. The deliverance stage.

Thank you sir, you can start by posting your info online according to the guide posted on page 1 of the thread.

If you have questions, please ask and someone will answer all your questions.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2019
FullMilo:
please,l have been struggling with life for past three years.Most of the dreams highlighted by the servant of God on the first page happened to me times without numbers,l have said to myself before that l'm in bondage.l need help through deliverance here because l know these are not ordinary.l'm a young man doing well before but now l work hard and see will pass my hand like wind.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1). We have so many testimonies online already. You shall also testify to the goodness of the Lord upon your life.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance. It is done via Facebook group, and the link can only be sent via email because nairaland can't open WhatsApp link.

If you can start the process now,it will be easier for you when you go to the tabernacle.

If you have more question, feel free to ask
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Thank you so much ChildofGod29 for your replied to my plight.l shall do as instructed above starting after the day's work.God bless you all here.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Great2017: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
I celebrate your gift and may all the glory go to God Almighty.

About two days ago, I had a dream. I picked interest in this dream because the dream came to me two times in that night.

In the dream, I saw my wife and myself travelled to the US. When we got to the point of entering the country, we started waiting for our person that will take us in. As we were waiting, I started observing the things that were happening around us.

I saw different kinds of people. However, one thing caught my interest. I saw a white man, though having one eye, carried a bucket load of white paint. He looked more or less like a painter. I was amazed that he enjoyed the job despite he had a bad sight and the job was menial.

Thereabout, I woke up from the dream. When I went back to sleep, I had the same dream again.

Recently, my wife and I are planing to relocate to the USA. We have applied to the US visa but we are yet to get a date for our interview.

However, time is running out against us because we need to get everything done between now and January.

I do not know whether there is a correlation between my repeated dream and our travel plan. Kindly help with the interpretation.

God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
(1) YOUR NAME:Godfrey (2)YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN:Tema Ghana,Kogi state.(3)YOUR DREAM AT NIGHT OR RE-OCCURING DREAM/S YOU CAN REMEMBER:I alway dream of seeing myself swimming a river and inside this river,there are animals like worm (called UBAIRYO in my place) would gathered me and sucked my blood until l wake up,the dream always happened to me since 2014 Easter period that l went home from Abuja then and up till now.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
last year January while l was in Lagos,l had a dream of myself been stained with feaces all over me but l held a long staff on my hand,my sister and mother with one woman were gisting ,l walked to were they are to gave me water to cleaned myself,they just stood there without minding me,then l wake up.Thirdly,when l returned to Ghana in May last year,l had this dream of myself returning back from a journey without foot wear nor bag into my father compound.Few days ago,l had a dream of myself trying to escaped from someone about to stabbed me with a long knife then l ran into plenty men with same knife,they circled me as l was trieing to flee from them again and those at my back stabbed me all,blood was gushing out of my back then l wake up(this happened after l announced that l'm coming home this xmas,now fear de catch me what is going to happen to if eventually travel home).Sexual intercourse,na regular dream fo me.Sometime l fought a muscular man though l won most time.In 2014 july after the 30days
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
fasting and prayer in my church l dream of myself sitted in a king like chair with crown on my head and people were sitted in my front on the floor then l wake up.2016 november l slept in the afternoon at my friend place l saw myself inside a building like a church catedral and l was ontop of a ladder inside the building,suddenly l and the ladder l was on it fell inside the building ,l wake up and thought to myself l'm finished,what could this dream mean like this to my life.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
Eating in the dream happened ocassionally.And many other dreams l had and if woke up l don't remembered.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 12:18am On Dec 17, 2019
(4) MY FOUNDATIONS:My grandfather worshipped idol and up till the idol is still with my uncle (my father elder brother) ,my father use to mark l and my siblings forehand and chest and robbed something dark in powder form on the seven small marks back then at my teen.my father once took to a young man who was a native doctor (though l kicked against the idea then) and he(the native doctor) made me to stand and faced the shrine in a small building,draw a circle around me and mark my chest with blade then applied some dark powder on it,(when l returned to Abuja that was when l started dreaming of swimming and those worm-like animal started sucking me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2019
(5) WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME: l want God to deliver me from all these attacks,living bondage.provide me helper in time of need,To be deliver here from anxiety's spirit like selling my valuable things and throwing my hard earn money away no matter the amount until my account becomes zero before l will think straight again.To be deliver from any cursed either generational cursed from paternal or maternal side or been cursed by anybody l offend in any ways in the past.God should help shame those who derived joy and happiness when they see me down and helplesr.my spiritual is down as a christian.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Emperornice: 12:47am On Dec 17, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by FullMilo: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2019
God shall reward you all as you gather here to bring liberation to children of God,Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:37am On Dec 17, 2019
Prayer point for today

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:37am On Dec 17, 2019
childofGod29:
Prayer point for today
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:41am On Dec 17, 2019
Great2017:
I celebrate your gift and may all the glory go to God Almighty.

About two days ago, I had a dream. I picked interest in this dream because the dream came to me two times in that night.

In the dream, I saw my wife and myself travelled to the US. When we got to the point of entering the country, we started waiting for our person that will take us in. As we were waiting, I started observing the things that were happening around us.

I saw different kinds of people. However, one thing caught my interest. I saw a white man, though having one eye, carried a bucket load of white paint. He looked more or less like a painter. I was amazed that he enjoyed the job despite he had a bad sight and the job was menial.

Thereabout, I woke up from the dream. When I went back to sleep, I had the same dream again.

Recently, my wife and I are planing to relocate to the USA. We have applied to the US visa but we are yet to get a date for our interview.

However, time is running out against us because we need to get everything done between now and January.

I do not know whether there is a correlation between my repeated dream and our travel plan. Kindly help with the interpretation.

God bless you.

Good morning, you are welcome to the thread in Jesus name.

This thread is also a deliverance thread and it is always best to start out on the deliverance whole deliverance process so as to deal with any problem one is facing from the root.

However, the dream interpretation process will be given to you later on in the morning. It is a do it yourself process as we get the right answers when God reveals the meaning of our dreams to us by himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "To My Mom"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.