Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331414 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:14am On Feb 29, 2020
Austynodv:
If you believe and type Amen...
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 2:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen amen and amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 8:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Honour, Praise and glory to the God of Elijah.
I humbly ask for Grace at my renunciation stage and may the God of Elijah please shower His grace on my next journey to freedom
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Adlai:
I humbly ask for Grace at my renunciation stage and may the God of Elijah please shower His grace on my next journey to freedom
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:05am On Mar 01, 2020
Adlai:
From the man of God.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:07am On Mar 01, 2020
If you believe and type Amen....

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Leis: 7:24am On Mar 01, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Amen!
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen amen and amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Giftedprof: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
Many Christians have really suffered from demonic frustrations, physical or spiritual attacks, real persecution, stagnations in life, marital crises, unexplainable poverty, lack of love, less and less people that seems to understand you, etc. Revelation 13:7 "Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints" Is all about the Beast of this world system waging war against the seeds of the Woman, you and I, the saints of JESUS.

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind.
And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.
But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it'.
1 Corinthians 10:13

There is nothing impossible for the God of Elijah, Yahweh to do.
Jeremiah 32:17says " Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee" and
Jeremiah 32:27 "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?"
Things might seem impossible and all doors in your life may be closed, my my brothers and sisters always,
Isaiah 40:28-31 says
"Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint". Don't give up!

1 Samuel 15:22 "... Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams."
Friends, just obey and follow all the instructions given to you by the humble servant of God

Keep looking up to JEHOVAH, our ever faithful father.

#GiftedProf

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:20am On Mar 02, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:21am On Mar 02, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:09am On Mar 02, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:36am On Mar 03, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:36am On Mar 03, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:56am On Mar 03, 2020
Amen!
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by opey1(f): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2020
Good morning brethren.

I want to appreciate Almighty God, the God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic for His endless Love upon my life and home.

I gave a testimony here how God gave me a job with official car in less than 6 weeks after God gave me a beautiful baby after almost 4 years of marriage.

The management had released the car since employment but the person who was supposed to hand over the car to me just refused to do so, I was surprised to later find out he actually has his own official car. After I had prayed and the car was not released, I had to tell the man of God o, he told me to raise it as a prayer point and put inside my Bible which I did, immediately management ordered him to bring it to the office, they even refurbished it in the process. I received it last week to the glory of God.

Since people saw us with it, it has been voices of congratulations here and there, meanwhile, the car we were using which was also an official car has been giving us trouble and we spent alot of our money on it because the company stopped functioning few months after I joined them. They claimed it was recession, but God Almighty, the God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic has done mighty thin again!

Thank you Jesus! Thank you Lord!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2020
Ronnygold:
Good morning brethren.

I want to appreciate Almighty God, the God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic for His endless Love upon my life and home.

I gave a testimony here how God gave me a job with official car in less than 6 weeks after God gave me a beautiful baby after almost 4 years of marriage.

The management had released the car since employment but the person who was supposed to hand over the car to me just refused to do so, I was surprised to later find out he actually has his own official car. After I had prayed and the car was not released, I had to tell the man of God o, he told me to raise it as a prayer point and put inside my Bible which I did, immediately management ordered him to bring it to the office, they even refurbished it in the process. I received it last week to the glory of God.

Since people saw us with it, it has been voices of congratulations here and there, meanwhile, the car we were using which was also an official car has been giving us trouble and we spent alot of our money on it because the company stopped functioning few months after I joined them. They claimed it was recession, but God Almighty, the God of Elijah, the God of servant Vic has done mighty thin again!

To God alone be all the glory
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 1:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen amen and amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:35am On Mar 04, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:35am On Mar 04, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2020
Ronnygold:
Good morning brethren.

Glory be to God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:24am On Mar 04, 2020
Ronnygold:
Good morning brethren.

All glory to the Lord
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2020
Ronnygold:
Good morning brethren.

Thank you Jesus!
Congratulations ma!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.