Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330580 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
From the man of God
chiamz:
I have read the instructions on how to do enquiry prayer and I’m ready and I seek for grace to proceed with my prayers from the servant of God
1. My name is Chiamaka
2. I live in Awka, I’m from Imo state
3. I eat in my dream, I see my primary schoolmates
4. My father is a Christian
5. I want God to deliver me from marital delay, family curses, unemployment, lack of helpers

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by chiamz: 12:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Ronnygold:
From the man of God

I’m through with my enquiries prayers and here are my observations:
1. I swayed a little
2. I swayed and was trying very hard to balance
3. I started feeling hot
4. While I was swaying, I moved forward
5. I moved forward
Thank you God of Elijah for the conclusion of my enquiries prayer, I want to move to the next stage, thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:36am On Mar 09, 2020
If you believe and type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:37am On Mar 09, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
Amen sir, in Jesus name...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 2:40am On Mar 09, 2020
chiamz:

I’m through with my enquiries prayers and here are my observations:
1. I swayed a little
2. I swayed and was trying very hard to balance
3. I started feeling hot
4. While I was swaying, I moved forward
5. I moved forward
Thank you God of Elijah for the conclusion of my enquiries prayer, I want to move to the next stage, thank you

Congratulations to you ma!
The next stage is RPP( Revelation Prayer Points), kindly find more details on how to undergo it on page 2 of this thread.
Thereafter, request for the RPP GRACE to proceed further!

Thanks and Best Wishes ma..!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kemzeee1(f): 7:48am On Mar 09, 2020
Name: Afusat kemisola
My location: Akute ogun state
My night dreams: years back in 2013 I saw myself dress in wedding gown but could not find my shoe and later get Ia red shoe under a white wedding gown and I rush down and a man holding another lady to go and give to my husband in that dream. I also see myself dragging on the floor in my dream and also see my self in a dark river Another dream is I do see myself in my father's house and have left there 10 yrs ago. I noticed this dreams if am about to be helped to get a job.

My Foundation: my father is a IFA PRIEST and a very tough man

My prayers and request
Is God should visit my Foundation with Fire and deliver me from every Strong hold of darkness and destroy Marita delay and he should divine acceleration Breakthrough in every area of my life
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by chiamz: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

Congratulations to you ma!
The next stage is RPP( Revelation Prayer Points), kindly find more details on how to undergo it on page 2 of this thread.
Thereafter, request for the RPP GRACE to proceed further!

Thanks and Best Wishes ma..!

Good morning, I’ve gone through how to undergo the RPP on page 2 as instructed.
I now request for grace to proceed further
Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
chiamz:

Good morning, I’ve gone through how to undergo the RPP on page 2 as instructed.
I now request for grace to proceed further
Thank you
From The Man Of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kemzeee1:
Name: Afusat kemisola
My location: Akute ogun state
My night dreams: years back in 2013 I saw myself dress in wedding gown but could not find my shoe and later get Ia red shoe under a white wedding gown and I rush down and a man holding another lady to go and give to my husband in that dream. I also see myself dragging on the floor in my dream and also see my self in a dark river Another dream is I do see myself in my father's house and have left there 10 yrs ago. I noticed this dreams if am about to be helped to get a job.

My Foundation: my father is a IFA PRIEST and a very tough man

My prayers and request
Is God should visit my Foundation with Fire and deliver me from every Strong hold of darkness and destroy Marita delay and he should divine acceleration Breakthrough in every area of my life
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the
God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and
study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.
Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can
then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the
Servant of God. When done with the enquiry, you forward your
observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us
here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace
from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to
you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it
is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the
grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your
RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this
thread.
Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" in each of
this process leading to deliverance. The last stage is the
deliverance.

......You are admonished to send your basic profile to
spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com as well if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One
Deliverance:
1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.
2. Conclude your RPP
3. Conclude your Renunciation
4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.
5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by
submitting deliverance placard through email) .
6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.
7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for
you to download and use for the deliverance.
8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the
Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1
9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the
blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.
10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along
with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue
until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels
down to thank Him and give Him praise.
Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very
well..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by chiamz: 1:19am On Mar 10, 2020
bless4God:
From The Man Of God

Please how do I get the RPP sheet?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:36am On Mar 10, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:36am On Mar 10, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:00am On Mar 10, 2020
chiamz:

Please how do I get the RPP sheet?
please find attached.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir, in Jesus Christ name...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by chiamz: 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Austynodv:
please find attached.

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hello sir,I am he who wrote through the email sonestonef@gmail.com.

Name:Ngoe Fabian Sonestone

Place of origin: Cameroon,south west region,but presently in the center region.

Problem: sleeping with a girl or girls in my dream, spiritual slowness, failure at the verge of breakthrough, ancestral bondage,evil thoughts against God,not getting what's mine, spiritual attacks,enermies trying to kill me in my dream , spirit of delay, spirit of confusion and distraction from achieving my purpose.

Foundation:My mother is a Christian.

Request: spiritual empowerment,grace to serve God till the end ,divine favour and anointing and divine Revelation,divine direction and above all help beg God to forgive my sins and restore me to my divine purpose.
Deliverance from;Marine spirits, spirit of delay , spiritual slowness/weakness,evil thoughts against God,bad dreams.

Additional request please:Breakthrough in my projects ,return of all family assets to me ,peace in my family,answers to partnership and fund letters abroad.

Thanks a lot man of God .I believe God will do wonders in my life .
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amen!
CDMhelpdesk008:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amen!
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Smart006(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen Amen and Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir...!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2020
Fabian126:

Problem: sleeping with a girl or girls in my dream, spiritual slowness, failure at the verge of breakthrough, ancestral bondage,evil thoughts against God,not getting what's mine, spiritual attacks,enermies trying to kill me in my dream , spirit of delay, spirit of confusion and distraction from achieving my purpose.

Request: spiritual empowerment,grace to serve God till the end ,divine favour and anointing and divine Revelation,divine direction and above all help beg God to forgive my sins and restore me to my divine purpose.
Deliverance from;Marine spirits, spirit of delay , spiritual slowness/weakness,evil thoughts against God,bad dreams.

Additional request please:Breakthrough in my projects ,return of all family assets to me ,peace in my family,answers to partnership and fund letters abroad.

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Refer to page 15 of the thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'.

Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace from the Servant of God on the thread so that you can proceed with the prayers. When done with the enquiry, you post your observations on the thread also in order to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out. Instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of the thread. When set you let us know for the
grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of the
thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" in each of these processes leading to deliverance. The last stage is the deliverance.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Deliverance:
1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.
2. Conclude your RPP
3. Conclude your Renunciation
4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.
5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .
6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.
7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.
8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1
9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus, ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and incubate your environment in Jesus name.
10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you. He will bring your kneels
down to thank Him and give Him praise.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well..
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:08am On Mar 12, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Fabian126:

In addition to what @Austynodv said......

Kindly take note that there are four (4) stages to undergo in getting your Total deliverance and each stages has their respective processes and guidelines. They are:

1. Enquiry Prayers.
2. RPP (Revelation Prayer Points).
3. Renunciation.
4. Deliverance.

Above all, from your post, you only mentioned about your mother foundation and that of your paternal side was not talked about.
You are admonished to do so because it shouldn't be overlooked at all. Psalm 11:3.

Thereafter, you will be guided on each of the mentioned deliverance stages above as soon as you are set to go.

Thanks and once again, you are welcome!

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.