Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330802 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 6:21pm On May 10, 2020
Austynodv:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 6:23pm On May 10, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen in Jesus
Name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 6:36pm On May 10, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 7:02pm On May 10, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 7:06pm On May 10, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 7:09pm On May 10, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
If You Believe and Type Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 7:10pm On May 10, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 7:27pm On May 10, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:40pm On May 10, 2020
Amen
CDMhelpdesk008:
If You Believe and type Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jdunamis: 9:45pm On May 10, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:41am On May 11, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:43am On May 11, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:43am On May 11, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 6:39am On May 11, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen and Amen sir..!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 12:37pm On May 11, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:16am On May 12, 2020

1 Share

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:17am On May 12, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:12am On May 12, 2020
Amen!

Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by omeome: 8:13am On May 12, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:13am On May 12, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen sir, in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:56am On May 13, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:57am On May 13, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

Amen sir, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:12am On May 13, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jehovalives: 7:30am On May 13, 2020
@servantofGod22 and @Ronnygold Good morning sir please I want to request for grace to do the "do it yourself enquiry prayers" thanks.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:04pm On May 13, 2020
From the man of God
jehovalives:
@servantofGod22 and @Ronnygold Good morning sir please I want to request for grace to do the "do it yourself enquiry prayers" thanks.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:05pm On May 13, 2020
Amen!
CDMhelpdesk008:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:17pm On May 13, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:17pm On May 13, 2020
Austynodv:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:33pm On May 13, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Mankezi(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2020
good day . I want to testify like others that is why I want to share my experience . I use to see myself secondary school I finished from Many years ago. I use to gather snail in my dreams some time. I face disappointed after full assurance from people who promise me money and others things. I do eat in my dreams. last night dreams someone push me into big River suddenly a big iron float from the middle of the water which I hooked up to until I found myself coming out of the water. I use to see people offering me money in a dream. dream of own a car . I need a prayer that will change my life for good. things are not ok with me. it's by God grace am alive. my marriage is around the corner. no money to buy few things remaining to conduct the marriage.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:42pm On May 13, 2020
You are welcome to the thread of testifiers in Jesus. God Almighty will make you laugh and grant your heart desires.

From your dreams above, it shows you need deliverance, here, deliverance is a process till you get to the stage of possessing your possessions.

If you are interested, read on page 15 of this thread on how to do a self enquiry prayers, when you are ready, you ask for grace to carry on.

When done, you post your observations here before you can move to the next stage.

If you need more clarification, feel free to ask us.

God bless you
Mankezi:
good day . I want to testify like others that is why I want to share my experience . I use to see myself secondary school I finished from Many years ago. I use to gather snail in my dreams some time. I face disappointed after full assurance from people who promise me money and others things. I do eat in my dreams. last night dreams someone push me into big River suddenly a big iron float from the middle of the water which I hooked up to until I found myself coming out of the water. I use to see people offering me money in a dream. dream of own a car . I need a prayer that will change my life for good. things are not ok with me. it's by God grace am alive. my marriage is around the corner. no money to buy few things remaining to conduct the marriage.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2020
Praise and glory to our Heavenly Father
I humbly ask to join the facebook page for deliverance and the man of God has asked me to ask @Ronnygold for a link to the facebook page.
@Ronnygold could l please have the link.
I thank God for his mercy and everlasting love
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.