Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,762 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (339111 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Shutupthere:
I had a dream on August 14 2020. I had a discussion with a man that looked like a caretaker of a house (I think my family house becoz that was where I was ) and I collected some documents from him and in one of the documents, I saw my name and my dads name inked in blood ( The blood was fresh and I could perceive it). It was crossed X. In the dream, it looked like I had asked the man to pray for me at an earlier time for good life and the document was the binding contract. Immediately I saw the document there was an urge to pray so I went out of excitement to call my mum from my dads room to join me in prayer and also show her my findings.. When coming back I sensed our main door entrance was not locked and I turned the key to lock it. In spite of many times I locked the front door the door seemed to open and I had to use a bolt at the top of the door. On entering my room with my mum, I searched for the same document to show her after explaining my ordeal and didnt see it again. My mum said she believed me and saw like a music manuscript (I think) and asked me to keep doing music ( In life I am a pretty decent singer and have been successful with some good recordings but it didnt go beyond my house despite the content I had) I dont know how it relates though. I woke up without seeing the document This happened after 2 days of fasting and praying for deliverance on my own as I kept seeing myself in my secondary school prior to the programme (I'm currently pursuing a PhD) and things have been very slow for me in life despite my qualifications. I'm the first born and my dad is the first in his house too.

Any Interpretations?
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of this thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your
observations here so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of this thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God

Also, do add your nairaland moniker when sending mail or message to the WhatsApp group

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fineteey: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
bless4God:
from the man of God, remember to add Amen before u proceed...
God bless

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Goldenklassy: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Praise the Lord

I have just concluded my Revelation prayer points (RPP),and these are the numbers that I got sign from
@ronnygold and @CDMhelpdesk008
To God alone be all the glory in Jesus name.

please what is the next step
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Goldenklassy:
Praise the Lord

I have just concluded my Revelation prayer points (RPP),and these are the numbers that I got sign from
@ronnygold and @CDMhelpdesk008
To God alone be all the glory in Jesus name.

please what is the next step
To God alone be all the glory, the next stage is renunciation and it's also in page 2,u go through it and let us know when u are ready so u ask for grace from the man of God and if there is anything you want to know about you let us know. ..
God bless
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Goldenklassy: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
bless4God:
To God alone be all the glory, the next stage is renunciation and it's also in page 2,u go through it and let us know when u are ready so u ask for grace from the man of God and if there is anything you want to know about you let us know. ..
God bless

Glory be to God in the highest
I have gone through pg 2, and I want to ask for Grace from the Man of God to proceed to renunciation stage.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 15, 2020
Goldenklassy:

I have gone through pg 2, and I want to ask for Grace from the Man of God to proceed to renunciation stage.
From the man of God, Don't forget to type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:50am On Aug 15, 2020
If you believe and type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:51am On Aug 15, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kexcellency: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2020
bless4God:
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of this thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your
observations here so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of this thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God

Also, do add your nairaland moniker when sending mail or message to the WhatsApp group

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thank you and God bless you.

I have gone through the thread, how do I receive Grace for the enquiry prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2020
Sadia1992:
Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2020
Kexcellency:

I have gone through the thread, how do I receive Grace for the enquiry prayer

All you have to do is to make your request known right here, that is, I request from the Man of God the grace to start my enquiry prayers.

There after, you exercise patient for the grace to be sent to you by the help team and in return, you type "Amen" as prayer of agreement to proceed further.

Thanks sir/ma!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kexcellency: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2020
I request from the Man of God the grace to start my enquiry prayers
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2020
Kexcellency:
I request from the Man of God the grace to start my enquiry prayers
@Kexcellency..,

From the Man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Goldenklassy: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Sadia1992:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kexcellency: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2020
CDMhelpdesk008:
@Kexcellency..,
From the Man of God
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2020
You are welcome in Jesus name.

It is God that interpret dreams here through grace from his servant. You can request for grace for your dream interpretation and the man of God will give you right prayer points and instructions from the dream.

I will also advise you to start your online deliverance, as you can see blood in the dream means evil covenant and from that your dream there is a mark of X and a binding contract. It is deeper than you may think, you need deliverance.

Let us know when you are ready for any of the above. The God of Elijah is waiting for you to deliver you from evil ancestral covenant.

God bless you
Shutupthere:
I had a dream on August 14 2020. I had a discussion with a man that looked like a caretaker of a house (I think my family house becoz that was where I was ) and I collected some documents from him and in one of the documents, I saw my name and my dads name inked in blood ( The blood was fresh and I could perceive it). It was crossed X. In the dream, it looked like I had asked the man to pray for me at an earlier time for good life and the document was the binding contract. Immediately I saw the document there was an urge to pray so I went out of excitement to call my mum from my dads room to join me in prayer and also show her my findings.. When coming back I sensed our main door entrance was not locked and I turned the key to lock it. In spite of many times I locked the front door the door seemed to open and I had to use a bolt at the top of the door. On entering my room with my mum, I searched for the same document to show her after explaining my ordeal and didnt see it again. My mum said she believed me and saw like a music manuscript (I think) and asked me to keep doing music ( In life I am a pretty decent singer and have been successful with some good recordings but it didnt go beyond my house despite the content I had) I dont know how it relates though. I woke up without seeing the document This happened after 2 days of fasting and praying for deliverance on my own as I kept seeing myself in my secondary school prior to the programme (I'm currently pursuing a PhD) and things have been very slow for me in life despite my qualifications. I'm the first born and my dad is the first in his house too.

Any Interpretations?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Good evening brothers and sisters. I want to magnify the Lord for His awesome wonders in my life.

Since 2016, I have been out of work and since then, my career stagnated. Despite thousands of job applications since then, I only got a few interviews and last year(2019) I managed to get a low paying job which was really shaky and uncertain and full of problems. I only did this job for five months and was back on the job market.

During this period of joblessness, I also tried my hands on doing business but it proved unsuccessful resulting in the wastage of savings which my wife and I had managed to gather before 2017.

However, since my wife and I found and connected to the man of God in 2018, he has always motivated me to become self employed to the extent that he even coached me with tips and secrets of how to go about doing various types of businesses including blogging, importation and trading. I just never had much courage to venture into any of the businesses because I never knew where to start from coupled with the absence of a start-up capital. He however kept on encouraging and following up on me from time to time for me to figure out what I want to do.

Last December, I had a dream where I saw myself managing a business while my wife was managing another business and we had a routine of her meeting up with me at my place of business after she closes at the end of the day and we would go home together from there. I told the dream to the man of God and he immediately told me that it was a revelation of what God had told him to tell me to do. This made me meditate deeply that it was about time I took a step regardless of any uncertainty. The man of God gave us a tip that since my wife's work is in the pharmaceuticals field, I could leverage on that to start a business.

January 2020, I made up my mind to embark on the process of starting a patent medicine venture with the help of my wife who has knowledge and experience in that field.

We started looking for a shop in February. A lot of non financial challenges came up in the process and caused a great deal of delay. A lot of things slowed us down since then but could not stop us because the God of Elijah was in charge of our case. The lockdown due to covid 19 also came. As a matter of fact, the journey so far was made up of several stages and each stage was full of huge challenges which we knew were not ordinary. Through it all, God was leading and guiding us through his servant, else we would have given up. Narrating these challenges in details will only make you open your mouth in shock and amazement.

Eventually, God has seen us through it all and by His special grace I am opening for business this coming Monday.

God provided all the resources we needed so that we never had to borrow or get anything on credit for the business. It is a mystery to us because we cannot even account for how we got the funds to rent, fix, furnish, wire, paint and stock the shop not to mention union fees, company registration, etc. Moreover, we just relocated to a new and even bigger apartment three months ago, which obviously adds to the financial burden. Yet, God settled it all for us.

Hallelujah to the God of CCT who has brought my days of unemployment to a final end.

Thank you Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Austynodv:
Good evening brothers and sisters. I want to magnify the Lord for His awesome wonders in my life.

Since 2016, I have been out of work and since then, my career stagnated. Despite thousands of job applications since then, I only got a few interviews and last year(2019) I managed to get a low paying job which was really shaky and uncertain and full of problems. I only did this job for five months and was back on the job market.

During this period of joblessness, I also tried my hands on doing business but it proved unsuccessful resulting in the wastage of savings which my wife and I had managed to gather before 2017.

However, since my wife and I found and connected to the man of God in 2018, he has always motivated me to become self employed to the extent that he even coached me with tips and secrets of how to go about doing various types of businesses including blogging, importation and trading. I just never had much courage to venture into any of the businesses because I never knew where to start from coupled with the absence of a start-up capital. He however kept on encouraging and following up on me from time to time for me to figure out what I want to do.

Last December, I had a dream where I saw myself managing a business while my wife was managing another business and we had a routine of her meeting up with me at my place of business after she closes at the end of the day and we would go home together from there. I told the dream to the man of God and he immediately told me that it was a revelation of what God had told him to tell me to do. This made me meditate deeply that it was about time I took a step regardless of any uncertainty. The man of God gave us a tip that since my wife's work is in the pharmaceuticals field, I could leverage on that to start a business.

January 2020, I made up my mind to embark on the process of starting a patent medicine venture with the help of my wife who has knowledge and experience in that field.

We started looking for a shop in February. A lot of non financial challenges came up in the process and caused a great deal of delay. A lot of things slowed us down since then but could not stop us because the God of Elijah was in charge of our case. The lockdown due to covid 19 also came. As a matter of fact, the journey so far was made up of several stages and each stage was full of huge challenges which we knew were not ordinary. Through it all, God was leading and guiding us through his servant, else we would have given up. Narrating these challenges in details will only make you open your mouth in shock and amazement.

Eventually, God has seen us through it all and by His special grace I am opening for business this coming Monday.

God provided all the resources we needed so that we never had to borrow or get anything on credit for the business. It is a mystery to us because we cannot even account for how we got the funds to rent, fix, furnish, wire, paint and stock the shop not to mention union fees, company registration, etc. Moreover, we just relocated to a new and even bigger apartment three months ago, which obviously adds to the financial burden. Yet, God settled it all for us.

Hallelujah to the God of CCT who has brought my days of unemployment to a final end.

Thank you Jesus!!!

Only the God of Elijah can do this... Thank you Lord Jesus Christ!

Congrats sir..
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fineteey: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2020

I have done the enquiry prayers and these are my observations:

1. I moved two steps to the back and my body was vibrating

2. My feet raised up and I moved two steps forward

3. I moved some steps forward

4. I moved and fell

5. I was swaying around and fell on the bed

I give glory, honour and adoration to the Almighty God

@ronnygold, @CDMhelpdesk008. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
fineteey:

I have done the enquiry prayers and these are my observations:

1. I moved two steps to the back and my body was vibrating

2. My feet raised up and I moved two steps forward

3. I moved some steps forward

4. I moved and fell

5. I was swaying around and fell on the bed

I give glory, honour and adoration to the Almighty God

@ronnygold, @CDMhelpdesk008. Thank you
To God alone be all the glory,he is too faithful to fail...
The next stage is Rpp and is also on page 2,go through it and when u are ready u also ask for grace from the man of God...
God bless
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Austynodv:

Thank you Jesus!!!
thank u lord for this great testimony ,this can only be u...
Congratulations sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fineteey: 12:30am On Aug 16, 2020
bless4God:
To God alone be all the glory,he is too faithful to fail...
The next stage is Rpp and is also on page 2,go through it and when u are ready u also ask for grace from the man of God...
God bless

To God alone be all the glory

Thank you for your response. I have gone through page 2 and I want to ask for the grace from the man of God to start the Revelation prayer points (RPP). Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:57am On Aug 16, 2020
Austynodv:

Thank you Jesus!!!

Glory be to God for this wonderful testimony.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:58am On Aug 16, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:58am On Aug 16, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 16, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2020
fineteey:

To God alone be all the glory

Thank you for your response. I have gone through page 2 and I want to ask for the grace from the man of God to start the Revelation prayer points (RPP). Thank you
have you gotten the RPP sheet? because you need to download and print RPP sheet then you can now request for grace to carry it out when you are ready.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2020
Thank you Jesus!!!!!!! We give you all the glory for this amazing testimony. May your name be praise forever.
Austynodv:

Thank you Jesus!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Adlai(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=CDMHELPDESK007 post=92701976]

Huum sir, it is well.

May God deliver his children from household enemies

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.