Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330489 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
The servant of God said I should proceed with the RPP .so I want to request for Grace to proceed and for the sheet to be sent to me and hope I can copy it out with a pen ?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Is better to download the RPP sheet and print for future references, but the man of God gave grace to write because of covid, so you can write it out.

When done you report your results here
Truth20:
The servant of God said I should proceed with the RPP .so I want to request for Grace to proceed and for the sheet to be sent to me and hope I can copy it out with a pen ?

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fineteey: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Femi592: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:50am On Sep 06, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:50am On Sep 06, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 06, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by dydx2020(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
Amen!!!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
Amen . I will print it as you have advised
Ronnygold:
Is better to download the RPP sheet and print for future references, but the man of God gave grace to write because of covid, so you can write it out.

When done you report your results here
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by fineteey: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:37am On Sep 07, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:38am On Sep 07, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 07, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by MallamJackson(m): 10:56am On Sep 07, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Amen in Jesus name

Good day and more grace to you all.

Please I'm through with my RPP how do I get the result of my RPP across to the servant of God?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Give God the glory and forward your results here, the numbers you got signs only.

If you need the man of God number, kindly request through mail provided on page one of this thread, but you still have to forward your result here.

Thank you
MallamJackson:

Good day and more grace to you all.

Please I'm through with my RPP how do I get the result of my RPP across to the servant of God?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by MallamJackson(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ronnygold:
Give God the glory and forward your results here, the numbers you got signs only.

If you need the man of God number, kindly request through mail provided on page one of this thread, but you still have to forward your result here.

Thank you

First of all I want to return all glory to God for my RPP success and to all admins I appreciate all your effort may the lord continue to bless you all Amen.

I finished my RPP since Thursday night but it took me this long to report it; my sincerest apologies.

Now during my RPP to my surprise I only got one sign; I felt a little bit of a pinch like a mild sharp pain as a sign only when got to number 4 prayer point and that's on section A.

So I marked the forth without reading what it says (though I've seen all the prayer points even before i printed them but I never took note of their numbers)

So I continued onwards after marking the 4th till I finally rounded up after which I appreciated God.

To say the truth I was a little disapointed
That I only got "just one sign" out an entire 35 points. I was really exhausted so l went to bed and that was it

So I decided today let me see what's on the number 4 prayer point and that was when I saw that it was actually one of the two problems I had earlier mentioned concerning my family.

I give all the glory back to God!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by benado2020(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by benado2020(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
MallamJackson:

First of all I want to return all glory to God for my RPP success and to all admins I appreciate all your effort may the lord continue to bless you all Amen.

I finished my RPP since Thursday night but it took me this long to report it; my sincerest apologies.

Now during my RPP to my surprise I only got one sign; I felt a little bit of a pinch like a mild sharp pain as a sign only when got to number 4 prayer point and that's on section A.

So I marked the forth without reading what it says (though I've seen all the prayer points even before i printed them but I never took note of their numbers)

So I continued onwards after marking the 4th till I finally rounded up after which I appreciated God.

To say the truth I was a little disapointed
That I only got "just one sign" out an entire 35 points. I was really exhausted so l went to bed and that was it

So I decided today let me see what's on the number 4 prayer point and that was when I saw that it was actually one of the two problems I had earlier mentioned concerning my family.

I give all the glory back to God!!!

Congratulations,

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.