Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (333089 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 29, 2020
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2020
Femi592:
Good day.
The man of God instruct me to contact @ Austynody, to put me through on self deliverance.
Bless you.
Good morning once again sir. To do your One on One Online Deliverance, please note the following steps:

1. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

2. When you are ready, request for CCT Deliverance Service video footage which will be sent to you thru WhatsApp for use for the deliverance.

3. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

4. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

5. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Amb25: 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chinelo1234: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chinelo1234: 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chinelo1234: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chinelo1234: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
childofGod29:
From the man of God, receive grace in Jesus name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chinelo1234: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chinelo1234: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chinelo1234: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Femi592: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Femi592: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Austynodv:
Good morning once again sir. To do your One on One Online Deliverance, please note the following steps:

1. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

2. When you are ready, request for CCT Deliverance Service video footage which will be sent to you thru WhatsApp for use for the deliverance.

3. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

4. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

5. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

Calvary greetings.
Thanks for your quick response.

I wish to request for the CCT deliverance service video footage. O7O31692827.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by chinaza1(f): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Good evening sir, please help me with the meaning of this dream.. I was in a dream in a something that look like train traveling. I saw myself carrying a pretty baby boy that wasn't mine but that of woman sitting close me but the mother was so absent minded and didnt even care about baby. so there was this strong connection between me and that baby. Along the line, the train develop problem and everybody were asked to take whatever they can and run for safety before it blown off. I left the baby in the train and went out to where I can't explain but upon my return, the train had burnt to ashes killing a lot of babies. I was so sad and restless looking for that baby like as if my life depend on it. I was asking people if they saw the baby. Later I went to where they kept some babies that where rescued by people and looked for him but didnt see him. So as I was about to go looking sad, I just saw the baby crawling out smiling towards me and I picked him and left. But throughout this scenery, the mother was no where to be found.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:06am On Oct 30, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:07am On Oct 30, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:00am On Oct 30, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 30, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
chinaza1:
Good evening sir, please help me with the meaning of this dream.. I was in a dream in a something that look like train traveling. I saw myself carrying a pretty baby boy that wasn't mine but that of woman sitting close me but the mother was so absent minded and didnt even care about baby. so there was this strong connection between me and that baby. Along the line, the train develop problem and everybody were asked to take whatever they can and run for safety before it blown off. I left the baby in the train and went out to where I can't explain but upon my return, the train had burnt to ashes killing a lot of babies. I was so sad and restless looking for that baby like as if my life depend on it. I was asking people if they saw the baby. Later I went to where they kept some babies that where rescued by people and looked for him but didnt see him. So as I was about to go looking sad, I just saw the baby crawling out smiling towards me and I picked him and left. But throughout this scenery, the mother was no where to be found.

Shalom Sister,

The servant of God said you chat him up on whatsapp.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Amb25: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Femi592: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Femi592: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good day.
I bless God for his mercies.
I wish to ask for grace for self deliverance.
Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by chinaza1(f): 1:54am On Oct 31, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Shalom Sister,
The servant of God said you chat him up on whatsapp.
please what is the WhatsApp number
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:19am On Oct 31, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:19am On Oct 31, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:19am On Oct 31, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Femi592:
Good day.
I bless God for his mercies.
I wish to ask for grace for self deliverance.
Thank you.
From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
chinaza1:
please what is the WhatsApp number
Good afternoon sir/ma. Kindly request the WhatsApp number thru email at spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com indicating your nairaland name and we will send the number to you. Regards
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Manasseh7Bulus7: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Name : Manasseh
State : Benue
Foundation : great grand father a high priest of a diety
Prayer requests: Deliverance from ancestral curses, and covenant, spiritual Breakthrough in all areas of my life (jobs, relationship, finance and spiritual growth)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.