Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329419 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:54am On Oct 27, 2020
If you believe and type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:55am On Oct 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ibaji20: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
I Want to give God all the glory for his mercy and grace upon my life. I carried out the RPP and this were the ones I had signs :
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 , 10 , 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 , 22, 24 ,25 , 30, 32
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ibaji20: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Truth20: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ibaji20:
I Want to give God all the glory for his mercy and grace upon my life. I carried out the RPP and this were the ones I had signs :
To God be all the Glory,the next stage is renunciation and the process is on page 2 when u r ready you ask for grace from the servant of God...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Amb25: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by BIGGIE121(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Good day all, pls does crying profusely in a dream means anything. I want to know pls
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Femi592: 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
I give God all the glory.

I have completed my renounciation prayer.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
You are welcome in Jesus name.

Yes crying profusely in the dream could mean a whole lot, it can also be a sign of impending mourning which can easily be averted by prayers and deliverance from powers of darkness waiting to make you cry.

What we do here is deliverance through the God of Elijah, if you are ready to partake in the full power of God available here, kindly let us know.

God bless you
BIGGIE121:
Good day all, pls does crying profusely in a dream means anything. I want to know pls
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Ibaji20:
To God be the glory
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:59am On Oct 28, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:59am On Oct 28, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Manasseh7Bulus7: 4:10am On Oct 28, 2020
Good morning sir, i was redirected to page 15" On enquiry " Do it yourself " i hope I'm in track. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:03am On Oct 28, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Femi592:
I give God all the glory.

I have completed my renounciation prayer.
The next thing is to repeat your RPP to make sure there is no signs again, the early RPP grace is still valid to carry it out
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2020
You are welcome in Jesus name.

Page 15 contains instructions on how to carry out self enquiry prayers posted by the man of God, all you need to do is to read and understand, when you are ready you request for grace from the man of God to do it.

God bless you
Manasseh7Bulus7:
Good morning sir, i was redirected to page 15" On enquiry " Do it yourself " i hope I'm in track. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Manasseh7Bulus7: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2020
My Name is Manasseh, I live in jos, plateau, but I'm from Benue State, I normally see myself eating in dreams, sitting and writing exams in my secondary and university class but can't ever finish the exam in my dream, My paternal great grand father is a chief high priest of a shrine, my maternal grand parents are idol worshipper ,my father was once a traditional ruler in my community, I graduated from University 4years now, no job, i broke up in my last relationship, i seems to be confuse because i have witnessed failure at the edge of breakthrough when a multinational fertilizer company are willing to offer me a contract to be their Agric promoter, I decline the offer with no reason even though i was given weeks to think about it, it was when i rejected the offer that it now down on me the mistake i made and i shared it with a friend whom now told me that i need deliverance and share his own story.
I need deliverance from ancestral curses and stagnation and breakthrough in my family.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Amb25: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Manasseh7Bulus7:
My Name is Manasseh, I live in jos, plateau, but I'm from Benue State, I normally see myself eating in dreams, sitting and writing exams in my secondary and university class but can't ever finish the exam in my dream, My paternal great grand father is a chief high priest of a shrine, my maternal grand parents are idol worshipper ,my father was once a traditional ruler in my community, I graduated from University 4years now, no job, i broke up in my last relationship, i seems to be confuse because i have witnessed failure at the edge of breakthrough when a multinational fertilizer company are willing to offer me a contract to be their Agric promoter, I decline the offer with no reason even though i was given weeks to think about it, it was when i rejected the offer that it now down on me the mistake i made and i shared it with a friend whom now told me that i need deliverance and share his own story.
I need deliverance from ancestral curses and stagnation and breakthrough in my family.
@Manasseh7Bulus7....

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of the nairaland online deliverance thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your observations on the thread so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us on the thread when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP is on page 2 of the thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of the thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace frlom the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God

Also, do add your nairaland moniker when sending mail or message to the WhatsApp group

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Thank you and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Femi592: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Femi592: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
Good day.
The man of God instruct me to contact @ Austynody, to put me through on self deliverance.
Bless you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:17am On Oct 29, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:17am On Oct 29, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:07am On Oct 29, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 5:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Femi592:
Good day.
The man of God instruct me to contact @ Austynody, to put me through on self deliverance.
Bless you.
Good morning sir. I will attend to you this morning. .

Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.