Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329506 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Marytush: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2020
I glorify the name of the lord.. may his name be praised forever.. I want to request for the RPP sheet . Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2020
Marytush:
I glorify the name of the lord.. may his name be praised forever.. I want to request for the RPP sheet . Thank you
To God be all the Glory for open heaven, have u request for grace to do the rpp, if u have this is the rpp sheet ...you download before you use

1 Share

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Marytush:
you should ask for the grace from the servant of God to do the Rpp..God bless sir/ma
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Marytush: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Must I type out the sheet in paper .. cos I already have it on my phone I can read from there.. must I type it out ?
Must I print I meant* must I print it out plss.. cos I can read it from my phone
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Marytush: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2020
I ask for grace to go ahead and do the RPP stage ..
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Marytush:
Must I type out the sheet in paper .. cos I already have it on my phone I can read from there.. must I type it out ?
Must I print I meant* must I print it out plss.. cos I can read it from my phone
the servant of God said I should tell you to follow Devine instructions if you want testimony, you need to download and print out the rpp before using,God bless ma
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:15am On Nov 24, 2020
Marytush:
I ask for grace to go ahead and do the RPP stage ..
from the servant of God,remember to add Amen before you proceed

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Akpabana1:
Pls I need the enquiry prayers plss
it 's enquiry grace,you should ask for
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Marytush: 10:26am On Nov 24, 2020
bless4God:
from the servant of God,remember to add Amen before you proceed

Amen in Jesus name ���
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2020
Marytush:

Amen in Jesus name ���
download and print the rpp before using ma,pls the servant of God says you should follow devine instructions for manifestation of your testimony
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

@ Austynody and other help team, the man of God said you should make sure people are thought the right way to relate with God by giving Him glory first before any request, for Him to do more for them.

If God can touch them while at their home by Himself, they should glorify Him a million times.
Good morning ma. This is noted ma.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by LiamDazh(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

From the man of God.

Remember to quote and type amen before you start.
Good morning. I've downloaded the postcard and I've fillled the information and I've sent it to the email address. What's next to do? Can I now start the final stage which is deliverance?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2020
LiamDazh:

Good morning. I've downloaded the postcard and I've fillled the information and I've sent it to the email address. What's next to do? Can I now start the final stage which is deliverance?
do you have the video, deliverance grace ....then you can go ahead with ur deliverance. Sir/ma
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Akpabana1(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2020
Pls I need grace for enquiry prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Akpabana1(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2020
Please I need the grace for enquiry prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Akpabana1(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Pls I need the grace for enquiry prayer
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Akpabana1:
Pls I need the grace for enquiry prayer
from the servant of God,remember to add Amen before you proceed. ..

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Akpabana1(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Said the prayer will be done five times ,,is it I this same time or different day
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Akpabana1(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2020
bless4God:
from the servant of God,remember to add Amen before you proceed. ..

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by LiamDazh(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2020
bless4God:
do you have the video, deliverance grace ....then you can go ahead with ur deliverance. Sir/ma
Okay
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bobontop: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
bless4God:
the rpp sheet

I give God all the glory, the pain in my stomach has stopped after the enquiries prayers.

I ask for Grace to do the RPP Prayers, having studied the relevant instructions in page 2.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bobontop: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
bobontop:

I give God all the glory, the pain in my stomach has stopped after the enquiries prayers.

I ask for Grace to do the RPP Prayers, having studied the relevant instructions in page 2.

I give God glory because I know my deliverance has come. Again, I and my wife had a smililar dream of seeing dead body being taken to mortuary which was one of the reasons I am doing this deliverance - deliverance from spirit of untimely death. I felt I should mention it.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
bobontop:

To God be all the glory
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
bobontop:

I give God glory because I know my deliverance has come. Again, I and my wife had a smililar dream of seeing dead body being taken to mortuary which was one of the reasons I am doing this deliverance - deliverance from spirit of untimely death. I felt I should mention it.

The man of God said, you should chat with him on whatsapp
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
Akpabana1:
Said the prayer will be done five times ,,is it I this same time or different day

Sir/ ma pls explain better so we can understand what you mean
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
servantofGod22:

Ok. Let me explain so others can learn too..

God wants to deliver every one who truly needs deliverance and followed His instructions.

Every one were suppose to go through an enquires prayer for the first time.

This enquires prayer is to determine if one's heaven is opened or not.

It is a simple prayer, where you dress up, read Isaiah 59 V 1 with faith, get a biro and a sheet of paper to jot down your experience after the prayers.

Before now, I use to have a phone call with the person and ask the person to stand close to a bed or chair and repeat after me, Oh God my father, please forgive me my sins, knowingly and unknownly, Oh God my father, if you have forgiven me, please move me forward two steps in Jesus name. Eyes now closed, hand raised for God to minister.

This will be done five times ,after the fifth times, we go down on our kneels and thank God for His mighty hand.(during the prayers, if there is any manifestation going on, you just say, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus.)

The above way is what some here had with me, but there is now a greater grace by the God of Elijah,. Now, all you need is to receive grace from me, and undergo the self enquires prayer on your own (Isaiah 59 V 1 ) but you most now go down on your kneels to ask for forgiveness of sins and ask God to destroy any evil creature that wantt to interfere with your prayers in Jesus name.

You now stand up and do it yourself right there without phone call as usual

When done, you thank God on your kneels and write every observations and send to me.

The Lord decide to give the greater grace so that He can attend to every one here.

So if there is anyone that needs the enquires prayer, do indicate, so you receive grace for it and if there is any thing we don't understand, feel free to ask.

@Akpabana, Could this be what you want clarification on?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Akpabana1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
It is said the prayer will be done five times is it in the same moment or different day
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Akpabana1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=CDMHELPDESK007 post=96387174]

@Akpabana, Could this be what you want clarification

Yes
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Austynodv:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Akpabana1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=bless4God post=96385711]

praise be to our God and Lord Jesus Christ,,,
I have done the enquiry prayers but I only have tickle under my left feet at the first prayer

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Akpabana1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
pls is that we shall be seeking for enquiry from number to the end ?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
[quote author=Akpabana1 post=96388261][/quote]

Congats sir/ma

Do type in details your experience

1- I had this or that
2. I moved or not
3. I did not move
4. Nothing happened
5. I move two steps forward

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.