Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331320 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TonyeMikey: 6:57am On Dec 07, 2020
To God be all the glory, I thank God for His hands upon my enquires prayer. These are my observation

1st Prayer - I did not move (Nothing happened but I felt weak)
2nd Prayer - I did not move (Nothing happened but I felt weak)
3rd Prayer - I did not move (Nothing happened but I felt weak)
4th Prayer - I did not move (Nothing happened but I felt weak)
5th Prayer - I did not move (Nothing happened but I felt weak).

Then I when I went to bed, I had a dream that the person behind my affliction approached me. He mocked me and was laughing at how lean I've become then I replied him that I may be lean but I live in freedom and I'm a servant of God... I serve a God that wouldn't control or force me do to something out of my own freewill unlike him that is a prisoner, a witch for that matter that lives under the bondage and control of satan his master. When I told him that his mood changed and he was looking so angry at me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TonyeMikey: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2020
I request to have grace from the man of God to proceed with my RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TonyeMikey: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2020
I also request to have the RPP sheet
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TonyeMikey: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by michresakidjo(m): 10:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Pls sir ..... I had a dream and saw a vulture with two heads.... Walking on the group, pecking food from grasses...
And I also saw a woman giving birth to brain through surgery.....She actually operated on her self.... Pls can u decipher the meaning sir
God bless u richly sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2020
TonyeMikey:
To God be all the glory, I thank God for His hands upon my enquires prayer. These are my observation

Then I when I went to bed, I had a dream that the person behind my affliction approached me. He mocked me and was laughing at how lean I've become then I replied him that I may be lean but I live in freedom and I'm a servant of God... I serve a God that wouldn't control or force me do to something out of my own freewill unlike him that is a prisoner, a witch for that matter that lives under the bondage and control of satan his master. When I told him that his mood changed and he was looking so angry at me.

Praise God for this revelation.

What He has started, He will complete it in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2020
TonyeMikey:

Praise God for your open heaven during your inquiry prayers and this revelation.

What He has started, He will complete it in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2020
TonyeMikey:
I also request to have the RPP sheet

Download and print out.

Whaen ready, request for grace here

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2020
michresakidjo:
Pls sir ..... I had a dream and saw a vulture with two heads.... Walking on the group, pecking food from grasses...
And I also saw a woman giving birth to brain through surgery.....She actually operated on her self.... Pls can u decipher the meaning sir
God bless u richly sir

Sir/ma, for your dream can be best interpreted by God to you.

Scroll behind and read the how and when ready, you will request for grace here
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TonyeMikey: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
I request to have grace from the man of God to proceed with RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
TonyeMikey:
I request to have grace from the man of God to proceed with RPP

FROM THE MAN OF GOD

Receive grace for your do it yourself RPP, in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TonyeMikey: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

FROM THE MAN OF GOD

Receive grace for your do it yourself RPP, in Jesus name
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by QueenBee1995: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TonyeMikey: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please I'm just asking.. How can one get booked for online deliverance?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:04am On Dec 08, 2020
TonyeMikey:
Please I'm just asking.. How can one get booked for online deliverance?

Once you are done with RPP and renunciation, further instructions on how to go about your online deliverance will be posted for you to make use of. Just go ahead with the next stage for now sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:04am On Dec 08, 2020

childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 08, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 5:43am On Dec 08, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TonyeMikey: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2020
childofGod29:

Once you are done with RPP and renunciation, further instructions on how to go about your online deliverance will be posted for you to make use of. Just go ahead with the next stage for now sir.
Okay
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TonyeMikey: 8:28am On Dec 08, 2020
I give glory to God I did my RPP and these were the signs I observed

Prayer No. 2 - I was breathing very fast and I swayed a little. I also felt something sharp moving in my hand

Prayer No. 3 - I was breathing very fast and I felt something moving in my leg

Prayer No. 5 - I felt very weak.

Prayer No.13 - I felt something inside my throat.

Prayer No. 23 - I felt a sharp itch in my leg.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TonyeMikey: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TonyeMikey: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2020
I request to have grace from the man of God to proceed with renunciation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
TonyeMikey:
I request to have grace from the man of God to proceed with renunciation
From the man of God.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by TonyeMikey: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
Austynodv:
From the man of God.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by capitalzero: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
iboboyswag can see ghosts. I think he need deliverance. Pray for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.