Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329529 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2020
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 02, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 6:13am On Dec 02, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Ewere6:
Good evening sir/ma. pls I have gone through my renunciation prayer point several times but no sign pls what will I do? pls I mine to print it the same way I printed RPP , because I copied it out.

Sir, you should print it out first
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by LiamDazh(m): 6:42am On Dec 02, 2020
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by LiamDazh(m): 6:42am On Dec 02, 2020
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2020
CDMHELPDESK007:

Brother Austynody, the man of God said you should attend to the brothers dream interpretation as usual
Good morning ma. Noted ma. I will follow up with him
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2020
Akpabana1:
good afternoon people of God let somebody lead me on how to handle my dreams, cos two times at same day I dreamt, that mad woman was chessing me then I woke up , time to sleep at night the same dream comes up
Good morning sir. I will get back to you shortly regarding how you can carry out do-it-yourself dream enquiry to understand the meaning of your dream.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:09am On Dec 02, 2020
Akpabana1:
good afternoon people of God let somebody lead me on how to handle my dreams, cos two times at same day I dreamt, that mad woman was chessing me then I woke up , time to sleep at night the same dream comes up
Anytime you have dreams you tell the man of God about it and he will give you grace to inquire from God for the meaning.

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams. For example:

Father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

If bad, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it

If revelation, you open it too

You open according to the events that is in the dream

* Father, should i pray this or that prayer

*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc

You inquire according to the events in the dreams.

When you are through, you go down on your knees and thank God after which you report your answers to the man of God.

Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

As an example, if I were the one who had this dream that you had, I would want to enquire about the dream like this:

*Oh God my Father, if this dream is an evil dream, please give me a sign in Jesus name, then with eyes closed, I would raise my hands up and be in spirit to receive a sign. If I receive a sign for that enquiry, then I would open it by further enquiring:

*Oh God my Father, if the mad woman chasing me in the dream is powers from my father's house, please give me a sign in Jesus name....

* Oh God my Father, if the mad woman chasing me in the dream represents enemy creatures troubling me and not allowing me have peace, succeed and progress in life, please give me a sign in Jesus name...

On the other hand, if I did not receive sign that it was an evil dream, I would then enquire whether it was a revelation. Most times, a dream is either a revelation or an evil dream whereby evil powers perpetrate evil against a person in the spirit realm thereby manifesting in the physical.

You make enquiry for each dream according to what you want God to reveal to you. The way you phrase your enquiries are similar to close ended questions which require only YES or NO answers. The signs you receive for each enquiry are similar to receiving YES or NO answers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bobontop: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
I give God all the glory for all he doing in my life through this deliverance program.

I have finished the repeat of the Renunciations. I ask for Grace to repeat the RPP.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Benny2020: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ewere6: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
thank you sir. OK I will do that, is because I saw where they say copy it in a paper sheet that is why I copied it, but the way it was arrange is not the way RPP was. thanks I will print it.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ibaji20: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2020
I chatted with the man of God and he said I should proceed to the next stage; So I want to request for grace to carry out renunciation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
bobontop:
I give God all the glory for all he doing in my life through this deliverance program.

I have finished the repeat of the Renunciations. I ask for Grace to repeat the RPP.

FROM THE MAN OF GOD

Receive grace for repeat of your RPP in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:41am On Dec 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:41am On Dec 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 7:54am On Dec 03, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2020
childofGod29:

Amen in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ronnygold:
I want to give Glory and honor to Almighty God who saved me on Wednesday from a terrible accident that would have happened if not for God.

I went to work at a neighbouring town like 1 hour from Enugu, I was driving but not speeding, when I got to a place, I looked at my rear mirror, and I was the only one on the road, no vehicle was coming opposite direction nor from behind me, then suddenly I started looking at the speedometer to check my speed, I heard a voice told me to increase my speed, I obeyed immediately since I was the only one on the road and increase my speed from 80 to about 100km, few seconds after I did that I heard a sound of brake behind me, I looked at the rear mirror, lo and behold I saw a vehicle right behind me, the driver was struggling to put the car to a stop, still at high speed, the vehicle turned completely to the right, turned completely to the left still very close to me, I also tried to increase my speed more, the moment the vehicle turned to the left, it jumped off the road and straight into the bush while I was shouting blood of Jesus!

I don't know how and when this vehicle got behind me suddenly on that lonely road, but I know it was the hand of God that held the brake and turned the car left and right, if that didn't happened the vehicle would have hit me suddenly from behind and we will both land in the bush.

I didn't bother to stop because I already drove far a bit from the scene, then I heard a voice saying that was the rage of the enemy! I started giving glory to Almighty God for saving me from terrible accident, if I hadn't obeyed the voice that told me to increase my speed, there is no way the car wouldn't have hitted me from behind and enter bush with him because I was sure I was the only one on the road and the road is smooth and straight.

I give God all the glory for His endless love and mercies upon me and my family. Thank you Jesus!
thank you Lord for this great testimony, thank u Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
Ibaji20:
I chatted with the man of God and he said I should proceed to the next stage; So I want to request for grace to carry out renunciation
from the servant of God ,remember to add Amen before you proceed

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Akpabana1(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
Austynodv:
Anytime you have dreams you tell the man of God about it and he will give you grace to inquire from God for the meaning.

You ask for the forgiveness of sins and pray God to destroy any power that will interfere with your prayers.

You write what you want to know about the dreams. For example:

Father is this dream a good or bad dream or revelation?

Father if it's a good dream, please give me sign, eye closed, hands raised and be in spirit

If bad, you begin to open it, father this person is this or that,

If good, you open it too, there may be a message in it

If revelation, you open it too

You open according to the events that is in the dream

* Father, should i pray this or that prayer

*Father, does the dream have any negative impact etc

You inquire according to the events in the dreams.

When you are through, you go down on your knees and thank God after which you report your answers to the man of God.

Please note, if there is anything that is not clear, please ask the man of God. Those dreams carry powerful messages.

As an example, if I were the one who had this dream that you had, I would want to enquire about the dream like this:

*Oh God my Father, if this dream is an evil dream, please give me a sign in Jesus name, then with eyes closed, I would raise my hands up and be in spirit to receive a sign. If I receive a sign for that enquiry, then I would open it by further enquiring:

*Oh God my Father, if the mad woman chasing me in the dream is powers from my father's house, please give me a sign in Jesus name....

* Oh God my Father, if the mad woman chasing me in the dream represents enemy creatures troubling me and not allowing me have peace, succeed and progress in life, please give me a sign in Jesus name...

On the other hand, if I did not receive sign that it was an evil dream, I would then enquire whether it was a revelation. Most times, a dream is either a revelation or an evil dream whereby evil powers perpetrate evil against a person in the spirit realm thereby manifesting in the physical.

You make enquiry for each dream according to what you want God to reveal to you. The way you phrase your enquiries are similar to close ended questions which require only YES or NO answers. The signs you receive for each enquiry are similar to receiving YES or NO answers.
Pls I need grace to inquire about my dream
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:03am On Dec 04, 2020

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:03am On Dec 04, 2020
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:04am On Dec 04, 2020
Akpabana1:
Pls I need grace to inquire about my dream
From the man of God, receive grace in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.