Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330675 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by drupleez: 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
Austynodv:
If you believe and type Amen
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by drupleez: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hello sir/ma

I want to undergo the one on one deliverance program. I have done the rpp and renunciation. I use the rpp given to me when I visited CCT church in ijoko. How do I proceed with the deliverance. name: Christian
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
drupleez:
Hello sir/ma

I want to undergo the one on one deliverance program. I have done the rpp and renunciation. I use the rpp given to me when I visited CCT church in ijoko. How do I proceed with the deliverance. name: Christian

@drupleez...,
You are welcome in the name of Jesus...

*Online Deliverance Tips:*

� To prepare for your deliverance, kindly review the following steps:

1.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email).... "spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com"

2. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

3. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

4. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

5. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and incubate your environment in Jesus name.

6. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

Please let us know if you have any queries.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by drupleez: 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
CDMhelpdesk008:

@drupleez...,
You are welcome in the name of Jesus...

*Online Deliverance Tips:*

� To prepare for your deliverance, kindly review the following steps:

1.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email).... "spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com"

2. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

3. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

4. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

5. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and incubate your environment in Jesus name.

6. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thank you ma, please what should be the content of the deliverance placard? Is it my name, location and what?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
drupleez:

Thank you ma, please what should be the content of the deliverance placard? Is it my name, location and what?

@drupleez..., Attached below is the deliverance placard.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:07am On Jan 14, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:07am On Jan 14, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:59am On Jan 14, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2021
Amen
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:04am On Jan 15, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Austynodv:

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:18am On Jan 16, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:18am On Jan 16, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2021
childofGod29:

Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:40am On Jan 17, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:40am On Jan 17, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by QueenBee1995: 1:48am On Jan 17, 2021
Austynodv:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by QueenBee1995: 1:48am On Jan 17, 2021
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by QueenBee1995: 1:49am On Jan 17, 2021
Austynodv:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Victaw22: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Victaw22: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hello, I will like to receive Grace to do the Renunciation prayers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by QueenBee1995: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
childofGod29:
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by QueenBee1995: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Victaw22:
Hello, I will like to receive Grace to do the Renunciation prayers.

good afternoon brother...do you understand how to go about the renunciation stage sir? If you don't, kindly refer back to page 2 of this thread, it contains the renunciation instructions sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Thank you Jesus!!!

I want to appreciate the God of Elijah, the I am that I am for His mighty hands that is not shorten to save me where I am.

God instructed me and my family to join Sunday services online for sometime, today we did and God showed His mighty power in our lives, the phone that was used to call us even fell for no reason and nobody pushed the phone, I just discovered I couldn't hear prayers from the man of God again and I had to call back, I later found out the phone fell from a safe place that it was kept, nobody was there and I used same phone to join prayers last week Sunday.

It is obvious that the enemies have failed in my life and family, the God of Elijah, God of CCT made them to fail.

Thank you Jesus!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Victaw22: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yes I have studied it
QueenBee1995:

good afternoon brother...do you understand how to go about the renunciation stage sir? If you don't, kindly refer back to page 2 of this thread, it contains the renunciation instructions sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.