Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330755 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Omolara1994: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2021
I need ur grace
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Omolara1994: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2021
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kimkiss: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2021
All glory to the most high.
these are my observations
1.I Felt nothing.
2.I Fell down on the bed face flat,i placed the bible in the middle of the bed when reading the bible verse,but how the bible moved to a side so i wont fall on it surprised me.
3.i moved two step ahead
4.leg shaking and swirly movement
5.leg shaking and swirly movement.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kimkiss:
All glory to the most high.
these are my observations
1.I Felt nothing.
2.I Fell down on the bed face flat,i placed the bible in the middle of the bed when reading the bible verse,but how the bible moved to a side so i wont fall on it surprised me.
3.i moved two step ahead
4.leg shaking and swirly movement
5.leg shaking and swirly movement.
Congratulations for the manifestations of the God of Elijah in your life. He will surely deliver you and you will testify in Jesus name.

The next stage is RPP. You can refer to page 2 of this thread to read about how to do it. When you are ready, you can request for grace here from the man of God to proceed with it.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Omolara1994: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2021
bless4God:
from the servant of God, remember to add Amen before u proceed
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kimkiss: 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2021
Austynodv:
Congratulations for the manifestations of the God of Elijah in your life. He will surely deliver you and you will testify in Jesus name.

The next stage is RPP. You can refer to page 2 of this thread to read about how to do it. When you are ready, you can request for grace here from the man of God to proceed with it.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kimkiss: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Please i need the grace of Man of God to proceed with my RPP.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kimkiss: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
Please i need the grace of the man of God to proceed with my RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kimkiss: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
Please i need grace from the man of God to proceed with my RPP
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kimkiss:
Please i need the grace of Man of God to proceed with my RPP.
from the servant of God, remember to add Amen before u proceed.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:14am On Mar 25, 2021
If you believe and type Amen

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:14am On Mar 25, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Diamond44: 4:41am On Mar 25, 2021
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Omolara1994: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Please I did d prayer and didn’t see or notice anything
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kimkiss: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2021
bless4God:
from the servant of God, remember to add Amen before u proceed.
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kimkiss: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2021
childofGod29:
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Omolara1994: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2021
bless4God:
from the servant of God, remember to add Amen before u proceed
amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kimkiss: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2021
Please i am through with my RPP,what is the next step,am i to write the no's i ticked and observations here or send it to the mail.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kimkiss: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2021
My amazing people reply your mail
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kimkiss:
Please i am through with my RPP,what is the next step,am i to write the no's i ticked and observations here or send it to the mail.
Good day ma, first of all you give God the glory as you completed the stage and then you can write the numbers you ticked during the prayer here, then you can ask for grace to proceed to the next stage.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kimkiss: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2021
I give God the glory and adoration. my RPP no:1,2,3,4,11,12,14,19,21,23,25,26,27,28,29,30,32,33,34. God really show me signs but at 25 i screamed and wept.God is indeed GLORIOUS.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kimkiss: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
I need the grace to proceed to the next level.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kimkiss:
I give God the glory and adoration.
my RPP no:1,2,3,4,11,12,14,19,21,23,25,26,27,28,29,30,32,33,34.
God really show me signs but at 25 i screamed and wept.God is indeed GLORIOUS.
congratulations sir ,to God alone be all the Glory
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kimkiss:
the next stage is renunciation....

Renunciation is not prayer: it is a sober and sorry mood state between Man and God, that is, renunciation is made unto God.

Renunciation means abandonment, rejection, denial, letting go, etc.,
During renunciation, we are like prisoners who urgently needs complete freedom, but can never be able to bail his/her self.
Therefore, during renunciation, we have no power of our own. We always call upon the God of Elijah to come and help us and separate us.

You don't use terminologies like; I break myself, I bind, I loose... These are 'wrong' lines, as it communicates freedom and authority to God, who we are supposed to plead upon!

Therefore, we don't use terminologies like; I pray, I break my cord and I attach myself, I loose, I bind, rather we use;
I want God to please help me break,
Please, God have mercy on me, and then separate me or break me out from this covenant...
I want God to please cut off my cord and to please attach it to the Abrahamic bloodline where Jesus Christ came from, in Jesus name. Amen

In addition to this, before you start you have to ask God for forgiveness of sins of your mothers, fathers and yourself. Sins of your ancestors. You ask God to forgive you. After which you start the renunciation of your family idols. If you know anyone mention the name and renounce them and now plead with God to break you from any covenant with them all.

In addition....

And if there is anyone that has received his/her clearance from the servant of God to partake in the online renunciation, below is the "Confessional Prayer" for the Renunciation..
I will suggest that the fellow should endeavour to write it out in a paper sheet, and to be used while the fellow will go down on his/her knees.

.................. THE CONFESSIONAL PRAYER..............

Oh God my creator, I confess all my known and unknown sins before you ;
Sins of iniquities committed by my father's, sins of iniquities committed by my mother's, sins of iniquities committed by me knowingly or unknowingly.
Sins of my parents or relatives entering covenant on my behalf.
Sins of worshipping and bowing down to other gods knowingly or unknowingly, sins of eating and drinking with idols worshiper's.
Sins of bearing names that is from the demonic Kingdom, sins of allowing my body to be contaminated with demonic properties through incisions or any other mark.
God my father, please forgive me all my mentioned sins and please, cut off my cord from my family bloodline and attach it to the Abrahamic bloodline where Jesus Christ came from, in Jesus name. Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bless4God(f): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2021
Kimkiss:
from the servant of God, remember to add Amen and if there is anything u still don't understand please let us know

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kimkiss: 10:20pm On Mar 25, 2021
confessional prayer first right?after that i proceed with my ticked no's,where there is R i have to really sorry for my sins,P i pray,and where there is RP i renounce and pray.Please is it right this way as i dont want to make any mistake.and can i do it tommorow?but i can receive the grace today ba or wait till tomorrow.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kimkiss: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2021
bless4God:
from the servant of God, remember to add Amen and if there is anything u still don't understand please let us know
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:15am On Mar 26, 2021
Kimkiss:
confessional prayer first right?after that i proceed with my ticked no's,where there is R i have to really sorry for my sins,P i pray,and where there is RP i renounce and pray.Please is it right this way as i dont want to make any mistake.and can i do it tommorow?but i can receive the grace today ba or wait till tomorrow.

Yes, that's the way to go about it ma.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:16am On Mar 26, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:16am On Mar 26, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Diamond44: 2:50am On Mar 26, 2021
Amen
childofGod29:

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.