Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329785 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Diamond44: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Amen
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Diamond44:
Hallelujah,glory be to God almighty,I have come to thank God of wonders,God of servant victor,I testify before now that I was never seen by men before now for marriage not even hi but after following the instructions I started getting hi but now it is more than hi I get, I have proposal upon proposal ,I am now asking God to show me his will for me among the suitors,

Congratulations sister. God of Elijah shall perfect it, in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kerie: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
I've dropped my observations from the enquiry prayers. How do I get the rpp sheet?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:02am On Aug 31, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:05am On Aug 31, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 12:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Diamond44:
I need grace for rpp
From the man of God receive grace in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Kerie:
I've dropped my observations from the enquiry prayers. How do I get the rpp sheet?
From the man of God, receive grace in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Kerie:
The rpp sheet will be posted later in the morning, please hold on ma.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2021
Kerie:
Good morning ma. Please see RPP sheet attached.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Austynodv:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kerie: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
childofGod29:
From the man of God, receive grace in Jesus name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Kerie: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Someone please help. How do I go about the rpp?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:48am On Sep 01, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:48am On Sep 01, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kerie:
Someone please help. How do I go about the rpp?
Good day ma. Kindly refer to page 2 of this thread to read on how to do RPP.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Glory be to God for this testimony. Thank you Jesus!
Diamond44:
Hallelujah,glory be to God almighty,I have come to thank God of wonders,God of servant victor,I testify before now that I was never seen by men before now for marriage not even hi but after following the instructions I started getting hi but now it is more than hi I get, I have proposal upon proposal ,I am now asking God to show me his will for me among the suitors,
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amen!
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Praise the Lord!!!

I came to return all glory to God Almighty, God delivered me from the hands of death last week.

It's started from a sudden pressure from work which provoked me to anger and suddenly I developed this headache, I taught it was a joke, I couldn't eat, go out, take care of my babies etc. It became a serious sickness that I almost died, it's been long I was that sick, it's lasted for days, we had to inform the man of God, the man of God sent me a simple prayer which I said Amen to, to the glory of God I'm very okay now and back to my normal self.

Thank you Almighty Jesus! Hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Corbin: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ronnygold:
Praise the Lord!!!

I came to return all glory to God Almighty, God delivered me from the hands of death last week.

It's started from a sudden pressure from work which provoked me to anger and suddenly I developed this headache, I taught it was a joke, I couldn't eat, go out, take care of my babies etc. It became a serious sickness that I almost died, it's been long I was that sick, it's lasted for days, we had to inform the man of God, the man of God sent me a simple prayer which I said Amen to, to the glory of God I'm very okay now and back to my normal self.

hallelujah praise the Lord
Thank God ooooo
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Diamond44: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Diamond44: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amen
Austynodv:
From the man of God. Just respond by typing Amen, then go ahead with the prayer.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Diamond44: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Diamond44: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Diamond44: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amen
Austynodv:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:53am On Sep 02, 2021

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:53am On Sep 02, 2021
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2021
Ronnygold:
Praise the Lord!!!

Glory be to God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Diamond44:
Glory be to God
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ronnygold:
Praise the Lord!!!

Thank You Lord this wonderful Testimony!

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.