Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (334842 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amen
Austynodv:
If you believe and type Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

No matter what you are going through, just believe that God is able to deliver you out of it.

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah. refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself enquiry prayer'. Once you have studied it and ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.
When done with the enquiry, you forward your observations here for you to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP), you notify us here when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you, you download and print out, instructions on how to do it is on page 2 of this thread, when set you let us know for the grace to be given.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP, the procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of this thread.
You have to receive grace in each of this process leading to deliverance.

The last stage is the deliverance which comes up last Sunday of every month for online deliverance.

If you have more question, feel free to ask.
Thank you and God bless you.

[quote author=gbenga44 post=109229270][/quote]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sanctus071277: 12:03am On Jan 10, 2022
I thank God Almighty for His hand work in our life. I submitted the result of my RPP and haven't gotten any response yet, could there be any problems with my approach? Pls respond.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:44am On Jan 10, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:44am On Jan 10, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:45am On Jan 10, 2022
sanctus071277:
I thank God Almighty for His hand work in our life. I submitted the result of my RPP and haven't gotten any response yet, could there be any problems with my approach? Pls respond.
The next stage is the Renounciation stage, after you have read through and understood what needs for be done, you can ask for grace to proceed with that stage sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2022
gbenga44:

1: My name is OluGbenga

2. Male
3. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN.: I stay in Abuja, from Ogun state.
4. I have been spending a lot of time in the presence of our Lord, God. I have had two distinct dreams lately. The first I saw myself flying in a sort of two seater plane - a sort of private jet. It was been flown by an aquintance i met some years back. He was a real estate agent that got me a shop in once intended to start a laundry business years back. He was encouraging me to fly the plane. After flying for sometime and enjoying the scene from above we decided to land the plane. In the same episode I remember seeing the huge statue, a huge image that was pulled to the ground and destroyed. I woke up at it was some few minutes past 3am.

Just tonite, I again saw myself in a private jet owned by a real-life client of mine - a Belgian who does business in one South South part of Nigeria . We sort of went for an inspection of huge project site and was returning via the jet to what was like a head-office amidst tall glass building. I recall in the dream that i was given some sort of safety instructions shortly before landing eg where to put my leg to ensure it does not cross some red line marking on the floor of the plane. We landed and proceeded to a section of the building where we all went to wash hands, change clothes and I saw the Belgian man walk off that we would see later. Then I saw myself led by his deputy to a place (like a lunch room)where people( like staff of the company) came for thier lunch break. I woke up and it was exactly 3:16am

5. MY FOUNDATIONS- my parents especially my mum is a strong Christain . But I do know that my paternal ancestors worshipped idols.

6. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to please help me reveal the meaning of these dreams. In the past I used to have dreams of being pursued or at time especially when I’m expecting something positive to happen in life, I will have sex in the dream and what I’m expecting will fail or not come through no matter how close. I want God to to reveal His plan and purpose for my life while delivering me from failure at edge of break-through, promise and fail, Financial falure, etc.

Thank you

You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of the nairaland online deliverance thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

When done with the enquiry, you should post your
observations on the thread so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us on the thread when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of the thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of the thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

The last stage is the "Deliverance".

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

Please find more details below on Procedures for One on One Online Deliverance:

1. Conclude with enquiry prayers.

2. Conclude your RPP

3. Conclude your Renunciation

4. Repeat RPP to confirm that there is no more prayers/signs.

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

6. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God

Also, do add your nairaland moniker when sending mail or message to the WhatsApp group

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand very well.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sanctus071277: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2022
childofGod29:

Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sanctus071277: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2022
childofGod29:
The next stage is the Renounciation stage, after you have read through and understood what needs for be done, you can ask for grace to proceed with that stage sir.

Thanks to the God of Elijah that answers by fire. Pls give me grace for the renunciation.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2022
childofGod29:

Amen and Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
sanctus071277:

Thanks to the God of Elijah that answers by fire. Pls give me grace for the renunciation.

From the Man of God... Do type Amen to proceed with your RENUNCIATION.

God bless you sir/ma....

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sanctus071277: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
CDMhelpdesk008:

From the Man of God... Do type Amen to proceed with your RENUNCIATION.

God bless you sir/ma....

Ameeeen!!!! I receive the grace.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gbenga44: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
How do I get added to the whatsapp group?

Austynodv:
You are welcome in Jesus name. Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not
59 v 1).

Please refer to page 15 of the nairaland online deliverance thread where you will find the procedure for "do it yourself enquiry prayers". Study the procedure very well.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then request for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

observations on the thread so that you will be advised to move to the next stage.

The next stage is Revelation Prayer Points(RPP). You should notify us on the thread when you are ready so that you can also receive grace from the man of God. The RPP sheet will be forwarded to you to download and print out for your use. Instructions on how to do RPP
is on page 2 of the thread. When ready, you should let us know so that grace will be given before you commence with the RPP.

After RPP is Renunciation depending on the outcome of your RPP. The procedure for Renunciation is also on page 2 of the thread.

Please, take note that You have to receive "GRACE" at each stage of the process leading up to deliverance.

You are admonished to also send your basic profile to spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com if you haven't already
done so.

2. Conclude your RPP

5.Get booked for online deliverance through email (by submitting deliverance placard through email) .

7. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

8. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

9. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and

10. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise.

In addition, these links will also be of help to you to get you to specific pages on the thread after you might have registered.

Providing your details for deliverance, see instructions on page 1 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god posted by servantofGod22 on September 21, 2018 at 12.11pm

Enquiry prayer instructions are on page 15 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/14 posted by servantofGod22 on October, 2018 at 9.53pm

RPP instructions are on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.44pm.

Renunciation instructions are also on page 2 of the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/1 posted by Ronnygold on September 25, 2018 at 7.58pm

Note that the daily prayers on the group are deliverance prayers. Anytime you see it, quote it and type amen to it, close ur eyes, standing be in spirit, if you have that challenge on that prayer, you will receive instant manifestation from the Almighty God. Remember to thank Him thereafter.

Also feel free to use this facebook link ( https://www./310540179538050/permalink/618174475441284/?app=fbl) to join the online one on one deliverance with the man of God

Also, do add your nairaland moniker when sending mail or message to the WhatsApp group

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by MI6: 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
Austynodv:
59 v 1).

done so.

2. Conclude your RPP

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gbenga44: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dear servant of God, kindly grant grace to do the enquiry prayer

Austynodv:
59 v 1).

done so.

2. Conclude your RPP

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
gbenga44:
Dear servant of God, kindly grant grace to do the enquiry prayer

From the man of God, receive grace for your enquiries prayers in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gbenga44: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Amen!Thank you.

childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gbenga44: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
I received grace to do the enquiry prayer. At some point I felt dizzy and heavy. I started staggering backward and foward and could not control my movement as I noticed my leg moving backwards more than foward. I went into a spinning type movement due to light dizziness in my head and then was almost falling backwards. My legs seemed heavy and had to sit down before going on my knees.

Austynodv:
59 v 1).

done so.

2. Conclude your RPP

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Indaboski007: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
@nwaotu10

Same scenario no difference

Mine always happen when i masturbate. Exactly the same kind of dream seeing myself in secondary school

It has stopped since I stopped masturbation
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:52am On Jan 11, 2022

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:53am On Jan 11, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gbenga44: 3:05am On Jan 11, 2022
I received grace to do the enquiry prayer. At some point I felt dizzy and heavy. I started staggering backward and foward and could not control my movement as I noticed my leg moving backwards more than foward. I went into a spinning type movement due to light dizziness in my head and then was almost falling backwards. My legs seemed heavy and had to sit down before going on my knees.

childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sanctus071277: 4:57am On Jan 11, 2022
childofGod29:

Amen!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sanctus071277: 5:16am On Jan 11, 2022
All thanks to God almighty in Jesus name Amen. I noticed i began having dreams where i eat and have sex since i did my enquiries prayer a few days ago, but last night, after my renunciation i saw a guy who pretends to be a freind and some other wiked relatives in a meeting in my dream.i prayed thanking God for exposing the works of the enemies. Yet in another dream i was wedding a bride. What could this dream mean? Pls what is next for me to do after the renunciation?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:06am On Jan 11, 2022
gbenga44:

Congratulations sir. Next step is RPP. Please kindly refer back to your welcome message to read more about RPP after which you can signify your readiness for it and request for grace to proceed.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2022
sanctus071277:
All thanks to God almighty in Jesus name Amen. I noticed i began having dreams where i eat and have sex since i did my enquiries prayer a few days ago, but last night, after my renunciation i saw a guy who pretends to be a freind and some other wiked relatives in a meeting in my dream.i prayed thanking God for exposing the works of the enemies. Yet in another dream i was wedding a bride. What could this dream mean? Pls what is next for me to do after the renunciation?
Thank you Jesus. Congrats sir. Next step is online deliverance. Please read about it in the welcome message. Afterwards, please let us know when you are prepared for it, then ask for grace to embark on it. You can also do dream enquiry prayers to understand your dream.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gbenga44: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2022
Thank you sir. But I didn’t really experience any foward movement only backward movement.

Notwithstanding, I have read about the RPP as instructed. I am ready. I request grace to proceed.

Thank

Austynodv:
Congratulations sir. Next step is RPP. Please kindly refer back to your welcome message to read more about RPP after which you can signify your readiness for it and request for grace to proceed.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
childofGod29:
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
gbenga44:
Thank you sir. But I didn’t really experience any foward movement only backward movement.

Notwithstanding, I have read about the RPP as instructed. I am ready. I request grace to proceed.

Thank

@gbenga44.....,

From the Man of God. Attached documents is the RPP sheet, download and print it out.

God bless you sir/ma..

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by sanctus071277: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Austynodv:
Thank you Jesus. Congrats sir. Next step is online deliverance. Please read about it in the welcome message. Afterwards, please let us know when you are prepared for it, then ask for grace to embark on it. You can also do dream enquiry prayers to understand your dream.

I thank God almighty, for bringing me this far, in Jesus name Amen. Pls give me the grace to embark on the online deliverance as I've read about it's procedures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (532) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "To My Mom"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.