Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (329985 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
Amen
childofGod29:
If you believe and type Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:00am On Feb 10, 2023

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:00am On Feb 10, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:01am On Feb 12, 2023

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:01am On Feb 12, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2023

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:50am On Feb 14, 2023

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:50am On Feb 14, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:48am On Feb 15, 2023

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:49am On Feb 15, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2023

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:35am On Feb 19, 2023
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:36am On Feb 19, 2023
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2023
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2023
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:38am On Feb 19, 2023
Amen
childofGod29:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2023

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2023

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jennybright(f): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
1. Name Justina
2. location....Abuja
3.sex...Female
4. Your dream at Night. Wanderiñg in the forest
5. Your Foundation, (Exodus 20 V 3-5)
6. What you want God to do for you...total restoration in my marriage
7. Your observation while you used the above prayer and you will have the privilege to chat with me, should the need be.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
jennybright:

1. Name Justina
2. location....Abuja
3.sex...Female
4. Your dream at Night. Wanderiñg in the forest
5. Your Foundation, (Exodus 20 V 3-5)
6. What you want God to do for you...total restoration in my marriage
7. Your observation while you used the above prayer and you will have the privilege to chat with me, should the need be.
WELCOME
You are welcome in Jesus name.

Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Note: To undergo deliverance.

1) you have to undergo simple enquiry prayer, that will be posted here ,
2). you have to do revelation prayer point, in due time, it will be posted here in the group with a guide line on how to.
3). Renunciation, you have to do renunciation, depending on the outcome of your Revelation Prayer point.
4) Then deliverance will be conducted by the servant of God.
5) Then next will be your testimony.

Note: Sin is a reproach beware of any form of sin. You will be taught how to handle unknown sin, that's sins committed unintentionally and how to conquer the urge of sins.
Thanks for being here.
You will be Blessed beyond ur expectations.

If you are ready, please let us know so that the first stage of the prayer can be posted for you to use

INQUIRY
Alright. If you are ready, please begin by praying the prayer in this link and afterwards report your observations here:

https://fb.watch/dwIdLMvHro/

Kindly use this prayer three times and get back to us with your observation while using it.

Example
I give God the glory, during the prayer.
1st time.....this happened

2nd time. .....this happened

3rd time...... this happened

RPP
There are 35 prayer points divided into section A and B
If you look at the form sent to the group,it is titled Revelation Prayer Point
The instruction from the servant of God is that the form should be printed by the individual
When the form is printed the individual must be prepared and in a quiet place for prayers
The Book of Isaiah 59 V 1, should also be read by the individual because our God can save and deliver anyone, distance is never a barrier for God to act
The instruction from the servant of God is that the individual should Dress up, get a Biro, go down on the knees and ask for forgiveness of sins that will not make ur prayers to be answered.

2. Also, the individual must Pray that God should destroy any evil creature that want to come and interface with his/her prayers in Jesus name
After that, the individual must be on his/her feet
"You will be on your feet and say Oh God my father, if I have prayer point no 1 please give me a sign in Jesus name, you will now close your eyes, be in spirit, raise your two hands towards heaven and wait for the next 10-13 seconds for God to respond"
If you have any sign, you will use your Biro to tick the number, note, you must say thank you Jesus after the 13 seconds, whether there is a sign or not
The individual will need to hold the rpp sheet on one hand with your thumb finger on no 1 and say this prayer which has been revealed to the servant of God for the purpose of the prayers....
Finally , at the completion of all the prayer points you will go down on your kneels and appreciate God for all He has done
Also, you are to report your observations only to the servant of God for further instructions. Thank you and God bless u all. Amen
Note: R, means you will need to renounce, C, means you need to change, P, means you need to pray with that prayer point.

If for instance, you have no one which has to do with idols from father's 'house, you will need to undergo renunciation first before the legal right can be taken away

In addition to the explanation above.

The R which means renounce will be done when you do your Renunciation in the 3rd stage of the deliverance prayers. Here you will call on God to help you break any ties with idols from your father or mother's house and help to separate you from known and unknown covenants.

The C means you will have to change your behaviour as regarding the prayer point where you see C.

Then the P means you will pray over the issue very well.

All these will be done when you are doing your Renunciation in the 3rd stage of the deliverance.

RENUNCIATION
Renunciation is not prayer: it is a sober and sorry mood state between Man and God, that is, renunciation is made unto God.

Renunciation means abandonment, rejection, denial, letting go, etc.,
During renunciation, we are like prisoners who urgently needs complete freedom, but can never be able to bail his/her self.
Therefore, during renunciation, we have no power of our own. We always call upon the God of Elijah to come and help us and separate us.

You don't use terminologies like; I break myself, I bind, I loose... These are 'wrong' lines, as it communicates freedom and authority to God, who we are supposed to plead upon!

Therefore, we don't use terminologies like; I pray, I break my cord and I attach myself, I loose, I bind, rather we use;
I want God to please help me break,
Please, God have mercy on me, and then separate me or break me out from this covenant...
I want God to please cut off my cord and to please attach it to the Abrahamic bloodline where Jesus Christ came from, in Jesus name. Amen

In addition to this, before you start you have to ask God for forgiveness of sins of your mothers, fathers and yourself. Sins of your ancestors. You ask God to forgive you. After which you start the renunciation of your family idols. If you know anyone mention the name and renounce them and now plead with God to break you from any covenant with them all.

In addition....

And if there is anyone that has received his/her clearance from the servant of God to partake in the online renunciation, below is the "Confessional Prayer" for the Renunciation..
I will suggest that the fellow should endeavour to write it out in a paper sheet, and to be used while the fellow will go down on his/her knees.

.................. THE CONFESSIONAL PRAYER..............

Oh God my creator, I confess all my known and unknown sins before you ;
Sins of iniquities committed by my father's, sins of iniquities committed by my mother's, sins of iniquities committed by me knowingly or unknowingly.
Sins of my parents or relatives entering covenant on my behalf.
Sins of worshipping and bowing down to other gods knowingly or unknowingly, sins of eating and drinking with idols worshiper's.
Sins of bearing names that is from the demonic Kingdom, sins of allowing my body to be contaminated with demonic properties through incisions or any other mark.
God my father, please forgive me all my mentioned sins and please, cut off my cord from my family bloodline and attach it to the Abrahamic bloodline where Jesus Christ came from, in Jesus name. Amen

ONLINE DELIVERANCE
Online deliverance procedure:

1. Embark on 6am to 6pm fasting on the day of deliverance.

2. A video clip of CCT Deliverance Service will be provided for you to download and use for the deliverance.

3. Request for and receive grace from the man of God on the Nairaland thread. Get dressed, read Isaiah 59 V 1

4. Ask for forgiveness of sins, cover your environment with the blood of Jesus. Ask the fire of the Holy Ghost to fill and
incubate your environment in Jesus name.

5. When done, stand up, be in spirit and keep singing along with the deliverance footage. Cue the video to auto play and
repeat. Anytime you fall under anointing get up and continue until the Lord is through with you at which point He will bring you down on your knees to thank Him and give Him praise

Good afternoon

You are welcome in Jesus name.

The God of Elijah will deliver you speedily in Jesus name.

Your coming here will give you a testimony in Jesus name.

Note that, God is not wicked, Mathew 7 V 11, His hand is not shortened, that He can not Save..............Isaiah 59 V 1.

However, there are two ways you can go about your deliverance here, depends on your challenge, the powers behind your case or how fast you want to be delivered.

1. Self online Deliverance- (Your location is far from the tabernacle or you do not have time to ) This you can do online, the help team here will guide you through and you undergo your Online self- deliverance, you need to go through:
1.Inquiry prayer
2. Rpp
3.Renounciation.
4.Self Deliverance

Or

2. One-on-One Deliverance with the God of Elijah in the Tabernacle.

You would have done
1.Inquiry prayer
2. Rpp
3.Renounciation.

Before being booked for One-on-One deliverance, which is every last Sunday of the month before you can attend.

The daily prayer here are deliverance prayers.

Your type amen to it, close your eyes, hands raised and be in Spirit for 3minutes for God to minister to you, if that prayer is for you, you will receive deliverance and the touch of God right there.

Remember to share your testimony as the Lord is working for you here, for the devil to be put to shame.

Proverbs 14 V 34 -Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.”

Please stay away from sin.

God bless you once again in Jesus name.

Feel free to let us know how you want to go about your deliverance?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2023

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2023
childofGod29:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amen
childofGod29:

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.