Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331902 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2018
childofGod29:
Good morning everyone and glory be to God.

The man of God said that those who have not sent their information for deliverance should know that it is only today print out can be done, so if you have not sent your information, please send it now. Thank you.

Hello sir, man of God said I should ask you and Ronnygold on how to enquire from God.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by tyra10: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2018
God is here

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by tyra10: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2018
God is here

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2018
@Ronnygold and Austinv, we have received your placard and printed out in preparation of the deliverance,

From CDMHELPDESK007 TEAM: (is good to tell the world when someone ease you of your burden)
God bless everyone who have been helping the CDMHELPDESKS to attend people here out of their own experience with the God of Elijah
We want to use this medium to appreciate your effort, in terms of helping the CDMHELPDESK007 to carry out our
duties, you have ease us of so many load of work in attending to people of God who needs help here.
It would not have been easy to combine our daily jobs with attending to the people of God that needs help here without your support.

may we not focus our attention on things that God has blessed us with, jobs, connections, children,
money, food, and forget to work for God in Jesus name. thanks to every helping hand here.
we await the remaining placards from people that want to undergo deliverance, keep it coming God is not wicked.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2018
Oeiz:

Hello sir, man of God said I should ask you and Ronnygold on how to enquire from God.

Hello Sir, I will explain to you to the best of my knowledge.

First of all, you will go on your knees and ask God for forgiveness of sins and mercy.

Then ask God to destroy any evil creature that might want to interfere with your prayers.

After this, you ask, oh God my father, is it God at work when I shake during praise and worship, please give me a sign in Jesus name.

Oh God my father, is it the holy ghost at work, please give me a sign in Jesus name.

Oh God my father, am I a vessel for you to use, please give me a sign in Jesus name.

After this, go on your knees and thank the Lord.

After this, you report your observations to the man of God. Thank you Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2018
CDMHELPDESK007:
@Ronnygold and Austinv, we have received your placard and printed out in preparation of the deliverance,

From CDMHELPDESK007 TEAM: (is good to tell the world when someone ease you of your burden)
God bless everyone who have been helping the CDMHELPDESKS to attend people here out of their own experience with the God of Elijah
We want to use this medium to appreciate your effort, in terms of helping the CDMHELPDESK007 to carry out our
duties, you have ease us of so many load of work in attending to people of God who needs help here.
It would not have been easy to combine our daily jobs with attending to the people of God that needs help here without your support.

may we not focus our attention on things that God has blessed us with, jobs, connections, children,
money, food, and forget to work for God in Jesus name. thanks to every helping hand here.
we await the remaining placards from people that want to undergo deliverance, keep it coming God is not wicked.

Amen, in Jesus name!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Austynodv:
Good morning @kerny. Please send a request for RPP sheet by email and quote your moniker (kerny) in the email. We will promptly reply with the RPP sheet attached. Thanks.
Noted, I have sent the mail Sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Ronnygold:
You need to send a mail to that effect and include your moniker

Done.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus!!!

For anyone who can type Amen to this prayer
Amen!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
childofGod29:
Good morning everyone and glory be to God.

The man of God said that those who have not sent their information for deliverance should know that it is only today print out can be done, so if you have not sent your information, please send it now. Thank you.
Good day ,For clarity, Please what information is this? Is it for the name number tag ? If it is , I haven't sent mine cause it was stated that you have to have gone through all the stages and I haven't done the 2nd stage . If it's not what specific information are we to send.Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
kerny:
Good day ,For clarity, Please what information is this? Is it for the name number tag ? If it is , I haven't sent mine cause it was stated that you have to have gone through all the stages and I haven't done the 2nd stage . If it's not what specific information are we to send.Thank you.

Yes ma, its the information for the placard for those that have been able to complete all the stages and are going to undergo deliverance that was posted on page 54 of this thread.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by jom28gy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Thank God,I had finished the prayers, are there anything else,the signs I see is like windows, in both number, 13 and 17
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by roseboma(f): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
Wow, just saw this today. where do I even start from?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
roseboma:
Wow, just saw this today. where do I even start from?

U are welcome in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, make sure u go to page 1 and 2 to read about procedures which we operate here
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Yes, after praying like this with your hands raised up and eyes closed, father if I have prayer no .... please give me sign, you wait for 13 seconds, if there is any sign you tick the number and move to the next one but if there is no sign you lea've the number and move to the next one.

Thank you

Nathan92:
You Said We Should Hold The Papers With Our Fingers And Tick The Numbers.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by johnnobles: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
Leis:

Glory to God almighty, to him be glory forever and ever, The final stage is deliverance which will be done last Saturday of every month.

How do I go about my deliverance pls
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
servantofGod22:

Good day and God bless you.

Kindly do your enquiries prayer before noon, and make yourself available in the evening for prayers.

Remember,do not to go back to it again once you are delivered from that marine spirit of masturbation.

@Anyone having same spirit (spyirit wife or husband) turmenting you, to night might, might be the night the God if Elijah will set you free in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
johnnobles:

How do I go about my deliverance pls

If you have finished all the stages up to renunciation, then deliverance is the next stage. if that is the case, the placard for deliverance was posted on page 54 of the thread by Ronnygold. please go back and read it and follow the instructions for filling the form, you are supposed to fill the placard and send to the email and today is supposed to be the last day for doing that. Thank you Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2018
Noted.

Thank you ma

CDMHELPDESK007:

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2018
Thank God you are done. Those two numbers don't carry R which means no renunciation.
We will inform the man of God, so you can move to the next stage.

Thank you.

jom28gy:
Thank God,I had finished the prayers, are there anything else,the signs I see is like windows, in both number, 13 and 17
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2018
i have done as i was instructed, i have signs in all the numbers excluding number 1, 5, 7 9 13 20 31. in the numbers i saw something like tiny light shinning. sometimes i saw the number being written b4 me.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by johnnobles: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2018
Ronnygold:
Hello brethren,

Attached is the placard for those who want to undergo deliverance, fill it, scan and send to the email before Friday.

Online deliverance will be on Sunday by 7pm. it will start with praise and worship for 10minutes by all.

Also note that you are to get a copy on ground on Sunday and send the scanned copy to the email for print out and intercessory prayer at the tabernacle

Those who are ready to be part should begin to pick numbers starting from 001NOV2018, 002NOV2018.... etc this number will be writing on the top centre before name

People that needs the number should indicate please

Example, Richard 001-NOV 2018

Thank you.
I need the number plz.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2018
sbedward:

I felt I was floating after the 1st, 2nd, 3rd,4th and 5th prayer, like I said I wasn’t moved forward or fall. Thank you

Good morning, pls reminder on the below, what is the next thing to do? Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2018
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus!!!

For anyone who can type Amen to this prayer

AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2018
Nathan92:
i have done as i was instructed, i have signs in all the numbers excluding number 1, 5, 7 9 13 20 31. in the numbers i saw something like tiny light shinning. sometimes i saw the number being written b4 me.

Good morning sir, glory be to God, you are supposed to write the numbers you have signs in here on the thread, not the numbers you didn't have signs on.

After doing that, the next stage for you is renunciation, go to page 2 of the thread and read up on what you are supposed to do, if you have questions, ask but if you understand what to do, the next stage is to ask for grace in the thread before you proceed. Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2018
johnnobles:

I need the number plz.

Good morning sir, the last number taken was 007 by okobaba1, so the next number will be 008, use the number with your name according to the example and fill your form. Though i hope you know yesterday was the deadline for sending the placard bybmail,but you can still try.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2018
sbedward:

Good morning, pls reminder on the below, what is the next thing to do? Thank you

Glory be to God. The next stage for you is the RPP prayers. Please read up on what to do on page 15, if you have questions, ask and someone will explain but if you understand what to do, request for grace here on the thread to go ahead with the prayers. Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2018
Ronnygold:
Hello brethren,

Attached is the placard for those who want to undergo deliverance, fill it, scan and send to the email before Friday.

Online deliverance will be on Sunday by 7pm. it will start with praise and worship for 10minutes by all.

Also note that you are to get a copy on ground on Sunday and send the scanned copy to the email for print out and intercessory prayer at the tabernacle

Those who are ready to be part should begin to pick numbers starting from 001NOV2018, 002NOV2018.... etc this number will be writing on the top centre before name

People that needs the number should indicate please

Example, Richard 001-NOV 2018

Thank you.

Good morning all,

Please I need the number for deliverance if it's not too late. Lack of money and data is my problem but now I have data. Please, I don't want this opportunity to pass me by.

cc: servantofgod22
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2018
Good morning all, the man of God said that I should post this WhatsApp link for everyone that will be participating in the deliverance. https:///LvuYibqnVtOLlxok6cq7jM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.