Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (332306 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
CDMhelpdesk008:

Rest your mind, please!
The WhatsApp group Deliverance is still ongoing.
We shall attend to your request as soon as we are done over there. Thanks and God bless you for your understanding...

okay. Thank you Jesus. I was becoming worried. Pls is there a time frame we might be looking up to?
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
2favored:

okay. Thank you Jesus. I was becoming worried. Pls is there a time frame we might be looking up to?

Thank You Jesus Christ! just be patient, please!
Thanks!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Good evening and God bless everyone.

Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Father and My God, The talk and do God, The bigger than the biggest, I beg you this our let the fire of the Holy ghost fill envelope every one that type Amen to this prayer in Jesus name

Holy Ghost This hour fill every one that is typing amen now in Jesus mighty name

Holy ghost, Fill the one that is typing amen to the brim with your fire in Jesus mighty name

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
My God and my Father, You said that your hand is not shortened that it can not save, this hour, my God and my father, let your hand touch the one who is typing amen now in Jesus name.

Any spirit from Idols from father's house responsible for challenges in the life of any one typing amen now, catch fire now in Jesus name.

Powers from Fathers and mothers house, saying over your dead body will this fellow make it in life, catch fire now in Jesus name.

You spirit of promise and fail in the life of this fellow, catch fire now in Jesus name

You spirit behind evil dream/s , enough is enough, catch fire now in Jesus name

Powers behind covenant entered by fathers or mothers, the life of this fellow is no more available for such, therefore every covenant be broken now in Jesus name

Every evil manipulations from step mother, step fathers, landlord, neighbour or relative, that is standing against this fellow's breakthrough, finance, marriage, destiny,etc, return back to sender now in Jesus name

You spirit wife or husband holding this fellow from moving forward in life, saying no to marriage or blessing, your end has come today, catch fire now in Jesus name

Powers behind promise and fail, catch fire in Jesus name

God blessed Abraham and he became great, therefore i call on that God of Abraham to release blessing of greatness upon you now in Jesus name

Jabez called upon the Lord and God answered him. I therefore call on that same God who answered Jabez to answer you now in Jesus name

The Woman with the issue of blood was whole because she touched the garment of Jesus, therefore i spread the garment of Jesus over the keys you are using to type amen, that any issue you are having will be over right now in Jesus name.

God told Moses to stretch forth his rod and the red sea patted,, therefore, I servant Victor David I am stretching forth my hand towards heaven now for the red sea in front of you to path so you can enter your promise land in Jesus name

Golliath was bigger than David But God assisted David to bring Goliath Down. I therefore call on the God of Elijah to bring down every of your Goliath, in Jesus name

Oh God Of Elijah, you said in Exodus 3 V 7 , that you have seen the afflictions of your people, Father and my God, please I beg you this hour, take away every afflictions from the life of this fellow that is typing amen now in Jesus name

Jesus the great physician, please I beg you, please take away every form of sickness, disease, etc from the body of this fellow that is typing amen now.

3 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
My father and My God, Elijah called upon you and you brought fire, my father and my God, I your servant by your grace, I am calling upon you now, to send that your fire to destroy every evil kingdom, creature,etc that is behind what this fellow is passing through in Jesus mighty name

Jesus you said your children should ask, seek and knock in Mathew 7 V 7, Jesus of Nazareth, this hour, every thing that this fellow have been asking for before now, be it finance, breakthrough, future partner, children, good job,good health, etc. Jesus, please, I am on my bended kneels, please let it be done today in Jesus name

Oh God of Elijah, you said the God and silver are yours, father and my God, please prove it in the life of this fellow the remaining days of this year in Jesus name

When Joseph was in prison, the enemies thought his destiny was finished, until God took him out of the prison to palace, therefore, I call on that same God who took Joseph out from prison to remove you from any form of prison you are today and put you in your palace now, in Jesus name.

Oh God of Elijah you, you created this fellow in your own image and you said in Gen 28 v 1, that fruitfulness is his or her portion, therefore, father and my God, whatever that is not making this fellow to be fruitful now, father take it away now in Jesus name

My father and my God, please with your mighty hands that is not shortened, this hour, please uproot anything the enemy has planted spiritually or physically in Jesus name.

Fibroid, I command you to scatter in Jesus name, low sperm count begin to increase now in Jesus name, Every infertility problem, i command to give way now in Jesus name, Blocked tube open by fire in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus

Thank you Jesus, The Lord said there is someone with fibroid that He want to uproot it now

If you are that person with fibroid please raise your two hands to heaven and remain in silent in nthe next two minutes

Thank you Jesus. The Lord said everyone should be silent, hands raised towards Him, eyes closed for the next three minutes for Him to use His hands that is not shortened to save somebody from the pain the fellow if passing through

Thank you Jesus, In Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus name we have prayed

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
If you are with your water, type father I am ready

Thank You Jesus. Stretch forth your water towards heaven, and call on the God of Elijah seven times, at the seventh time you now say, please, my Father and my God, let your hand that is not shortened touch and put what will give me my 11th hour miracle, testimony inside this my water now in Jesus name. remain silent for Him to minister, when He is done He will bring your kneels down

Thank you father, give Him all the glory, He is worthy to be praise, sing unto Him, a knew song, hallow His majesty, He is God who can do what no one can do

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
servantofGod22:

My God and my Father, You said that your hand is not shortened that it can not save, this hour, my God and my father, let your hand touch the one who is typing amen now in Jesus name.

Any spirit from Idols from father's house responsible for challenges in the life of any one typing amen now, catch fire now in Jesus name.

Powers from Fathers and mothers house, saying over your dead body will this fellow make it in life, catch fire now in Jesus name.

You spirit of promise and fail in the life of this fellow, catch fire now in Jesus name

Powers behind covenant entered by fathers or mothers, the life of this fellow is no more available for such, therefore every covenant be broken now in Jesus name

Every evil manipulations from step mother, step fathers, landlord, neighbour or relative, that is standing against this fellow's breakthrough, finance, marriage, destiny,etc, return back to sender now in Jesus name

You spirit wife or husband holding this fellow from moving forward in life, saying no to marriage or blessing, your end has come today, catch fire now in Jesus name

God blessed Abraham and he became great, therefore i call on that God of Abraham to release blessing of greatness upon you now in Jesus name

Jabez called upon the Lord and God answered him. I therefore call on that same God who answered Jabez to answer you now in Jesus name

The Woman with the issue of blood was whole because she touched the garment of Jesus, therefore i spread the garment of Jesus over the keys you are using to type amen, that any issue you are having will be over right now in Jesus name.

God told Moses to stretch forth his rod and the red sea patted,, therefore, I servant Victor David I am stretching forth my hand towards heaven now for the red sea in front of you to path so you can enter your promise land in Jesus name

Golliath was bigger than David But God assisted David to bring Goliath Down. I therefore call on the God of Elijah to bring down every of your Goliath, in Jesus name

Oh God Of Elijah, you said in Exodus 3 V 7 , that you have seen the afflictions of your people, Father and my God, please I beg you this hour, take away every afflictions from the life of this fellow that is typing amen now in Jesus name

Jesus the great physician, please I beg you, please take away every form of sickness, disease, etc from the body of this fellow that is typing amen now.
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
servantofGod22:
Good evening and God bless everyone.
Thank you Jesus
Amen. Thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
servantofGod22:
Father and My God, The talk and do God, The bigger than the biggest, I beg you this our let the fire of the Holy ghost fill envelope every one that type Amen to this prayer in Jesus name

Holy Ghost This hour fill every one that is typing amen now in Jesus mighty name

Holy ghost, Fill the one that is typing amen to the brim with your fire in Jesus mighty name

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thank you Lord Jesus for today's massive deliverance, You are worthy of all our praises
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
servantofGod22:
My father and My God, Elijah called upon you and you brought fire, my father and my God, I your servant by your grace, I am calling upon you now, to send that your fire to destroy every evil kingdom, creature,etc that is behind what this fellow is passing through in Jesus mighty name

Jesus you said your children should ask, seek and knock in Mathew 7 V 7, Jesus of Nazareth, this hour, every thing that this fellow have been asking for before now, be it finance, breakthrough, future partner, children, good job,good health, etc. Jesus, please, I am on my bended kneels, please let it be done today in Jesus name

Oh God of Elijah, you said the God and silver are yours, father and my God, please prove it in the life of this fellow the remaining days of this year in Jesus name

When Joseph was in prison, the enemies thought his destiny was finished, until God took him out of the prison to palace, therefore, I call on that same God who took Joseph out from prison to remove you from any form of prison you are today and put you in your palace now, in Jesus name.

Oh God of Elijah you, you created this fellow in your own image and you said in Gen 28 v 1, that fruitfulness is his or her portion, therefore, father and my God, whatever that is not making this fellow to be fruitful now, father take it away now in Jesus name

My father and my God, please with your mighty hands that is not shortened, this hour, please uproot anything the enemy has planted spiritually or physically in Jesus name.

Fibroid, I command you to scatter in Jesus name, low sperm count begin to increase now in Jesus name, Every infertility problem, i command to give way now in Jesus name, Blocked tube open by fire in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus

Thank you Jesus, The Lord said there is someone with fibroid that He want to uproot it now

If you are that person with fibroid please raise your two hands to heaven and remain in silent in nthe next two minutes

Thank you Jesus. The Lord said everyone should be silent, hands raised towards Him, eyes closed for the next three minutes for Him to use His hands that is not shortened to save somebody from the pain the fellow if passing through

Thank you Jesus, In Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus name we have prayed

AMEN ! ! ! ! AMEN! ! ! !AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
servantofGod22:

Thank You Jesus. Stretch forth your water towards heaven, and call on the God of Elijah seven times, at the seventh time you now say, please, my Father and my God, let your hand that is not shortened touch and put what will give me my 11th hour miracle, testimony inside this my water now in Jesus name. remain silent for Him to minister, when He is done He will bring your kneels down

Thank you father, give Him all the glory, He is worthy to be praise, sing unto Him, a knew song, hallow His majesty, He is God who can do what no one can do

Father, I'm ready
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus. Only you can do what no man can do. Thank you Lord. Be glorified forever oh Lord. Thank you JESUS
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ronnygold:
From the man of God
I Have Done It.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
we thank you Lord for your mighty touch today.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=73302000]

Every evil manipulations from step mother, step fathers, landlord, neighbour or relative, that is standing against this fellow's breakthrough, finance, Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=servantofGod22 post=73302077]My father and My God, Elijah called upon you and you brought fire, my father and my God, I your servant by your grace, I am calling upon you now, to send that your fire to destroy every evil kingdom, creature,etc that is behind what this fellow is passing through in Jesus mighty name

When Joseph was in prison, the enemies thought his destiny was finished, until God took him out of the prison to palace, therefore, I call on that same God who took Joseph out amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nathan92: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Thank U Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Okobaba1(m): 6:31am On Nov 26, 2018
Thank God for yesterday's deliverance session!! All glory be to the God of Elijah, The Eternal rock of ages, The I AM!!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Thank you Jesus! Thank You Jesus!! Thank you Jesus!!!!

Thank you for your mercy, protection, preservation,, restoration, faithfulness, provision, promotion, etc. May your name alone be glorify.

For all that you did by your self in the lives of your children yesterday,, Alpha and Omega, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I thank you because you are God and you changeth not, I thank you because you say and you do, you do what you say, I thank you because you changeth not, thank you the ALMIGHTY GOD, thank you, THE BIGGER THAN THE BIGGEST, thank you, THE ALL POWERFUL GOD, thank you, THE CREATOR WHO WAS NOT CREATED, thank you, THE CONSUMING FIRE, thank you, thank you, GOD OF ELIJAH.

For all that you did yesterday in the lives of everyone who participated in the online deliverance, I say thank you again and again.

My father and my God, let all you did yesterday be permanent in Jesus name. All you did yesterday, let it be covered with the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

Father and my God as your children this morning will come forth here to give you thanks and testify about your goodness in the deliverance prayer point that you ministered to them personally, father, let your hand be upon their lives to finish all you have started in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2018
Amen in Jesus mighty name.

servantofGod22:

Thank you for your mercy, protection, preservation,, restoration, faithfulness, provision, promotion, etc. May your name alone be glorify.

For all that you did by your self in the lives of your children yesterday,, Alpha and Omega, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I thank you because you are God and you changeth not, I thank you because you say and you do, you do what you say, I thank you because you changeth not, thank you the ALMIGHTY GOD, thank you, THE BIGGER THAN THE BIGGEST, thank you, THE ALL POWERFUL GOD, thank you, THE CREATOR WHO WAS NOT CREATED, thank you, THE CONSUMING FIRE, thank you, thank you, GOD OF ELIJAH.

For all that you did yesterday in the lives of everyone who participated in the online deliverance, I say thank you again and again.

My father and my God, let all you did yesterday be permanent in Jesus name. All you did yesterday, let it be covered with the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

Father and my God as your children this money will come forth here to give you thanks and testify about your goodness in the deliverance prayer point that you ministered to them personally, father, let your hand be upon their lives to finish all you have started in Jesus name
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2018
servantofGod22:

Father and my God as your children this morning will come forth here to give you thanks and testify about your goodness in the deliverance prayer point that you ministered to them personally, father, let your hand be upon their lives to finish all you have started in Jesus name

Amen............ Praise thy Lord
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2018
I want to appreciate the name of God Almighty, the God of servant Vic. Like a month or two ago, I had a dream where the man of God called me on phone in the dream o, he told me to pray that those evil powers are planning to plant evil seed in my womb, he was laughing on the phone in that dream. They fed me in the dream and did all kinds of shit to my body and Holy spirit ministered to me to be taking fire water regularly. To the Glory of God 2 nights ago I suddenly started feeling pressed to use the toilet, on getting there so many things came out of my body that I don't even see cos they sank, but I saw this black things floating on the surface. They are many and I counted like 8 I had to take a broom stick to see if it will scatter, my people they are very hard. Only God of Elijah can do this. Thank you Jesus!

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2018
Ronnygold:
I want to appreciate the name of God Almighty, the God of servant Vic. Like a month or two ago, I had a dream where the man of God called me on phone in the dream o, he told me to pray that those evil powers are planning to plant evil seed in my womb, he was laughing on the phone in that dream. They fed me in the dream and did all kinds of shit to my body and Holy spirit ministered to me to be taking fire water regularly. To the Glory of God 2 nights ago I suddenly started feeling pressed to use the toilet, on getting there so many things came out of my body that I don't even see cos they sank, but I saw this black things floating on the surface. They are many and I counted like 8 I had to take a broom stick to see if it will scatter, my people they are very hard. Only God of Elijah can do this. Thank you Jesus!

Praise God....... Our God is indeed a miracle worker... Congrats sister, Our God shall perfect it all in Jesus name........Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2018
Good morning brethren. Last night's deliverance service was marvelous. My wife and I felt the mighty touch of the God of Elijah.

When man of God prayed that every red Sea before us should give way for us to cross into our promise land, my wife and I closed our eyes and demonstrated it by faith, walking thru the red Sea. I felt the power of the Holy Ghost at that moment and saw myself walking thru the red Sea of my life and landing in my promise land. Hallelujah.

When the man of God prayed "Jesus you said your children should ask, seek and knock in Mathew 7 V 7, Jesus of Nazareth, this hour, every thing that this fellow have been asking for before now, be it finance, breakthrough, future partner, children, good job,good health, etc. Jesus, please, I am on my bended kneels, please let it be done today in Jesus name" I knelt down before the Lord and received by faith and felt warmth in my bossom that I have received.

When the man of God prayed "Thank you Jesus. The Lord said everyone should be silent, hands raised towards Him, eyes closed for the next three minutes for Him to use His hands that is not shortened to save somebody from the pain the fellow if passing through", the Spirit of God moved me backwards until I fell on the bed.

When the man of God instructed us to point our water towards heaven and call on the God of Elijah 7 times and be silent, the power of God moved me uncontrollably until I had to drop the water and surrendered on my knees to give Him glory. Thank you Jesus for your signs and wonders in my life and for my testimonies coming soon beginning from now. Hallelujah!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2018
Ronnygold:
Thank you Able God ,The Agbanilagbatan Himself
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kerny(f): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2018
I thank God for His Mercies and Grace ,For making it able to partake in Yesterday deliverance because all the deliverance I have been trying to connect to has not been possible since Sept ,The merciful God ,The one who saves and saves completely,The one who we can upon and He answers
Prior to Yesterday's deliverance I had nothing on me and in bank ,was even wondering how I was going to get to work tomorrow (which is today) but surprisingly after the deliverance my younger came knocking ,i opened and he handed over an envelope with money and said my twin said to give it to me (My twin and I don't talk much ,in fact we are never on good terms ,just got back and we still had a quarrel sef,plus a very stingy person ) so I asked him this morning why he gave me and he said he just felt like.Just like that!Okay o,The 11th hour God ,Thank you.
With the things happening in my life and family right now,It can only be God's little but yet reassuring and reaffirming way of showing and saying I should have faith (it really boosted my faith) that He sees and hears both my spoken and unspoken prayers and in due time He will answer and I will testify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.