Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (331944 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2018
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus! Thank You Jesus!! Thank you Jesus!!!!

Thank you for your mercy, protection, preservation,, restoration, faithfulness, provision, promotion, etc. May your name alone be glorify.

For all that you did by your self in the lives of your children yesterday,, Alpha and Omega, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I thank you because you are God and you changeth not, I thank you because you say and you do, you do what you say, I thank you because you changeth not, thank you the ALMIGHTY GOD, thank you, THE BIGGER THAN THE BIGGEST, thank you, THE ALL POWERFUL GOD, thank you, THE CREATOR WHO WAS NOT CREATED, thank you, THE CONSUMING FIRE, thank you, thank you, GOD OF ELIJAH.

For all that you did yesterday in the lives of everyone who participated in the online deliverance, I say thank you again and again.

My father and my God, let all you did yesterday be permanent in Jesus name. All you did yesterday, let it be covered with the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

Father and my God as your children this morning will come forth here to give you thanks and testify about your goodness in the deliverance prayer point that you ministered to them personally, father, let your hand be upon their lives to finish all you have started in Jesus name

Amen and Amen Sir, in Jesus name. Thank You Lord, we give you all the Praises!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:05am On Nov 26, 2018
Austynodv:
Good morning brethren. Last night's deliverance service was marvelous. My wife and I felt the mighty touch of the God of Elijah.

When man of God prayed that every red Sea before us should give way for us to cross into our promise land, my wife and I closed our eyes and demonstrated it by faith, walking thru the red Sea. I felt the power of the Holy Ghost at that moment and saw myself walking thru the red Sea of my life and landing in my promise land. Hallelujah.

When the man of God prayed "Jesus you said your children should ask, seek and knock in Mathew 7 V 7, Jesus of Nazareth, this hour, every thing that this fellow have been asking for before now, be it finance, breakthrough, future partner, children, good job,good health, etc. Jesus, please, I am on my bended kneels, please let it be done today in Jesus name" I knelt down before the Lord and received by faith and felt warmth in my bossom that I have received.

When the man of God prayed "Thank you Jesus. The Lord said everyone should be silent, hands raised towards Him, eyes closed for the next three minutes for Him to use His hands that is not shortened to save somebody from the pain the fellow if passing through", the Spirit of God moved me backwards until I fell on the bed.

When the man of God instructed us to point our water towards heaven and call on the God of Elijah 7 times and be silent, the power of God moved me uncontrollably until I had to drop the water and surrendered on my knees to give Him glory. Thank you Jesus for your signs and wonders in my life and for my testimonies coming soon beginning from now. Hallelujah!!!

Thank you Jesus.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2018
kerny:
I thank God for His Mercies and Grace ,For making it able to partake in Yesterday deliverance because all the deliverance I have been trying to connect to has not been possible since Sept ,The merciful God ,The one who saves and saves completely,The one who we can upon and He answers
Prior to Yesterday's deliverance I had nothing on me and in bank ,was even wondering how I was going to get to work tomorrow (which is today) but surprisingly after the deliverance my younger came knocking ,i opened and he handed over an envelope with money and said my twin said to give it to me (My twin and I don't talk much ,in fact we are never on good terms ,just got back and we still had a quarrel sef,plus a very stingy person ) so I asked him this morning why he gave me and he said he just felt like.Just like that!Okay o,The 11th hour God ,Thank you.
With the things happening in my life and family right now,It can only be God's little but yet reassuring and reaffirming way of showing and saying I should have faith (it really boosted my faith) that He sees and hears both my spoken and unspoken prayers and in due time He will answer and I will testify.

Congratulations, more testimonies in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2018
1. YOUR NAME: My name is Tola
2. YOUR LOCATION AND STATE OF ORIGIN: I stay in Lagos, from Kwara State.
3. MY NIGHT DREAMS: Eating, fighting, Oppression, intercourse, etc
4. YOUR FOUNDATIONS: My father is a Muslim.
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from illness, troubles in my marriage.

God of Elijah, the God that answers by fire, King of glory, king of kings, Lord of Lords, I Thank you, I praise you, I worship you, may your name forever be praised in my life.

Good morning everyone, I give God all the glory for last nights deliverance session.

All through the prayers, I was just shouting amen, amen and amen.

When the fibroid prayer was prayed, I swayed back a bit.

But when the man of God prayed the prayer of"Thank you Jesus. The Lord said everyone should be silent, hands raised towards Him, eyes closed for the next three minutes for Him to use His hands that is not shortened to save somebody from the pain the fellow if passing through", I started spinning round from one spot to another at four different times during the course of that three minutes.

When the man of God instructed us to point our water towards heaven and call on the God of Elijah 7 times and be silent, the power of God moved me and i fell on my knees.

When the man of God typed the final prayer of For those of us who have thanked Him from the bottom of our heart, lastly, let us stretch forth our two hands towards heaven,eyes closed, say, Father, i have thanked you for the ones you have done so far, please do all that you need to do to change my story to testimony in Jesus name. silent for 3 minutes.. I started spinning again.

And after the deliverance session yesterday, I had a huge appetite and I ate well cos I have been forcing my self to eat most times.

Thank you God of Elijah for all you have done and all what you are still going to do in my life.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2018
Ronnygold:
I want to appreciate the name of God Almighty, the God of servant Vic. Like a month or two ago, I had a dream where the man of God called me on phone in the dream o, he told me to pray that those evil powers are planning to plant evil seed in my womb, he was laughing on the phone in that dream. They fed me in the dream and did all kinds of shit to my body and Holy spirit ministered to me to be taking fire water regularly. To the Glory of God 2 nights ago I suddenly started feeling pressed to use the toilet, on getting there so many things came out of my body that I don't even see cos they sank, but I saw this black things floating on the surface. They are many and I counted like 8 I had to take a broom stick to see if it will scatter, my people they are very hard. Only God of Elijah can do this. Thank you Jesus!

Thank you God of Elijah for your mighty hands, may your name alone be highly praised.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2018
Austynodv:
Good morning brethren. Last night's deliverance service was marvelous. My wife and I felt the mighty touch of the God of Elijah.

When man of God prayed that every red Sea before us should give way for us to cross into our promise land, my wife and I closed our eyes and demonstrated it by faith, walking thru the red Sea. I felt the power of the Holy Ghost at that moment and saw myself walking thru the red Sea of my life and landing in my promise land. Hallelujah.

When the man of God prayed "Jesus you said your children should ask, seek and knock in Mathew 7 V 7, Jesus of Nazareth, this hour, every thing that this fellow have been asking for before now, be it finance, breakthrough, future partner, children, good job,good health, etc. Jesus, please, I am on my bended kneels, please let it be done today in Jesus name" I knelt down before the Lord and received by faith and felt warmth in my bossom that I have received.

When the man of God prayed "Thank you Jesus. The Lord said everyone should be silent, hands raised towards Him, eyes closed for the next three minutes for Him to use His hands that is not shortened to save somebody from the pain the fellow if passing through", the Spirit of God moved me backwards until I fell on the bed.

When the man of God instructed us to point our water towards heaven and call on the God of Elijah 7 times and be silent, the power of God moved me uncontrollably until I had to drop the water and surrendered on my knees to give Him glory. Thank you Jesus for your signs and wonders in my life and for my testimonies coming soon beginning from now. Hallelujah!!!

Thank you God of Elijah for your mighty hands, may your name alone be highly praised.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2018
kerny:
I thank God for His Mercies and Grace ,For making it able to partake in Yesterday deliverance because all the deliverance I have been trying to connect to has not been possible since Sept ,The merciful God ,The one who saves and saves completely,The one who we can upon and He answers
Prior to Yesterday's deliverance I had nothing on me and in bank ,was even wondering how I was going to get to work tomorrow (which is today) but surprisingly after the deliverance my younger came knocking ,i opened and he handed over an envelope with money and said my twin said to give it to me (My twin and I don't talk much ,in fact we are never on good terms ,just got back and we still had a quarrel sef,plus a very stingy person ) so I asked him this morning why he gave me and he said he just felt like.Just like that!Okay o,The 11th hour God ,Thank you.
With the things happening in my life and family right now,It can only be God's little but yet reassuring and reaffirming way of showing and saying I should have faith (it really boosted my faith) that He sees and hears both my spoken and unspoken prayers and in due time He will answer and I will testify.

Thank You God of Elijah, please, let all you have done in this fellow's life be permanent in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2018
childofGod29:
5. WHAT YOU WANT GOD TO DO FOR YOU: I want God to deliver me from illness, troubles in my marriage.

God of Elijah, the God that answers by fire, King of glory, king of kings, Lord of Lords, I Thank you, I praise you, I worship you, may your name forever be praised in my life.

Good morning everyone, I give God all the glory for last nights deliverance session.

But when the man of God prayed the prayer of"Thank you Jesus. The Lord said everyone should be silent, hands raised towards Him, eyes closed for the next three minutes for Him to use His hands that is not shortened to save somebody from the pain the fellow if passing through", I started spinning round from one spot to another at four different times during the course of that three minutes.

When the man of God instructed us to point our water towards heaven and call on the God of Elijah 7 times and be silent, the power of God moved me and i fell on my knees.

When the man of God typed the final prayer of For those of us who have thanked Him from the bottom of our heart, lastly, let us stretch forth our two hands towards heaven,eyes closed, say, Father, i have thanked you for the ones you have done so far, please do all that you need to do to change my story to testimony in Jesus name. silent for 3 minutes.. I started spinning again.

And after the deliverance session yesterday, I had a huge appetite and I ate well cos I have been forcing my self to eat most times.

Thank you God of Elijah for all you have done and all what you are still going to do in my life.

Thank You God of Elijah, please, let all you have done in this fellow's life be permanent in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen, amen and amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus! Thank You Jesus!! Thank you Jesus!!!!

Thank you for your mercy, protection, preservation,, restoration, faithfulness, provision, promotion, etc. May your name alone be glorify.

For all that you did by your self in the lives of your children yesterday,, Alpha and Omega, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I thank you because you are God and you changeth not, I thank you because you say and you do, you do what you say, I thank you because you changeth not, thank you the ALMIGHTY GOD, thank you, THE BIGGER THAN THE BIGGEST, thank you, THE ALL POWERFUL GOD, thank you, THE CREATOR WHO WAS NOT CREATED, thank you, THE CONSUMING FIRE, thank you, thank you, GOD OF ELIJAH.

For all that you did yesterday in the lives of everyone who participated in the online deliverance, I say thank you again and again.

My father and my God, let all you did yesterday be permanent in Jesus name. All you did yesterday, let it be covered with the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

Father and my God as your children this morning will come forth here to give you thanks and testify about your goodness in the deliverance prayer point that you ministered to them personally, father, let your hand be upon their lives to finish all you have started in Jesus name

AMEN IN JESUS MOST POWERFUL NAME
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
Praise the God of wonders, The ONE who sayeth a thing & Bringeth it to pass.He said 'I AM THE GOD OF ALL FLESH IS THERE ANY THING TOO HAD FOR ME TO DO'. Indeed He is the Lord that opened His hands and satisfieth the Desire of all living things. He has done it and it is marvellous in my sight. I Want to appreciate the God of Elijah for the deliverance He carried out on me yesterday.My testimonies are rolling in already,early this week i had financial need, i was led to call my elder bros. He didn't give me any response. I decided to hand the case into God's hand, just this morning after the deliverance, i received an amount more than i asked for. This a MIRACLE. THANK YOU JESUS
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ronnygold:
I want to appreciate the name of God Almighty, the God of servant Vic. Like a month or two ago, I had a dream where the man of God called me on phone in the dream o, he told me to pray that those evil powers are planning to plant evil seed in my womb, he was laughing on the phone in that dream. They fed me in the dream and did all kinds of shit to my body and Holy spirit ministered to me to be taking fire water regularly. To the Glory of God 2 nights ago I suddenly started feeling pressed to use the toilet, on getting there so many things came out of my body that I don't even see cos they sank, but I saw this black things floating on the surface. They are many and I counted like 8 I had to take a broom stick to see if it will scatter, my people they are very hard. Only God of Elijah can do this. Thank you Jesus!

Thank you Jesus, Congratulation ma
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by 2favored: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
childofGod29:

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
2favored:
Praise the God of wonders, The ONE who sayeth a thing & Bringeth it to pass.He said 'I AM THE GOD OF ALL FLESH IS THERE ANY THING TOO HAD FOR ME TO DO'. Indeed He is the Lord that opened His hands and satisfieth the Desire of all living things. He has done it and it is marvellous in my sight. I Want to appreciate the God of Elijah for the deliverance He carried out on me yesterday.My testimonies are rolling in already,early this week i had financial need, i was led to call my elder bros. He didn't give me any response. I decided to hand the case into God's hand, just this morning after the deliverance, i received an amount more than i asked for. This a MIRACLE. THANK YOU JESUS

Thank you God of Elijah, thank you miracle worker.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
childofGod29:

Glory be to God. The next stage for you is the RPP prayers. Please read up on what to do on page 15, if you have questions, ask and someone will explain but if you understand what to do, request for grace here on the thread to go ahead with the prayers. Thank you.

Good Afternoon Sir,

I need grace from PST to proceed with the RRP prayers

Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by tyra10: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
I am through with my renunciation prayer will be glad if am giving the permission to carry out the RPP prayers. possibly sending it to my email
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
sbedward:

Good Afternoon Sir,

Thank you

Alright ma! we will get back to you. Please, be patient!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
sbedward:

Good Afternoon Sir,
Thank you
OK sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
servantofGod22:

Amen and Amen sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Chynwe(f): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
All praise be to this God of Elijah. Yesterday's deliverance was powerful. I am really grateful to this great God who made this possible in my life. He is indeed a great God. I felt the power of God move me in a way beyond what I can explain yesterday night. When the man of God asked us to raise our water towards heaven and call on God of Elijah seven times, I staggered till I fell on my feet. Before now, I was always depressed, but since after the deliverance, I am no longer depressed. I know my testimony is already here. This great God is restoring every thing I have lost. My miracles are just here. Thank you Jesus for what you have done. Thank you for your instrument who you used in a great way to make this possible. It has all ended in testimony.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Chynwe:
All praise be to this God of Elijah. Yesterday's deliverance was powerful. I am really grateful to this great God who made this possible in my life. He is indeed a great God. I felt the power of God move me in a way beyond what I can explain yesterday night. When the man of God asked us to raise our water towards heaven and call on God of Elijah seven times, I staggered till I fell on my feet. Before now, I was always depressed, but since after the deliverance, I am no longer depressed. I know my testimony is already here. This great God is restoring every thing I have lost. My miracles are just here. Thank you Jesus for what you have done. Thank you for your instrument who you used in a great way to make this possible. It has all ended in testimony.

Thank You God of Elijah, please, let all you have done be permanent in Jesus name.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Praise thy Lord... Hallelujah.. Indeed our God is marvellous... I was humbled during the deliverance last night especially when the servant of God instructed us to lift our water up and declare the God of Elijah 7 times, in fact, how the power of God moved me around and finally brought me to my knees was really amazing.
I strongly believe that all the struggling, frustrations are over by God's grace. Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
sbedward:

Good Afternoon Sir,

Thank you

From the man of God

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Thank you Jesus!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2018
Thank you Jesus for everything, during the course of the deliverance I was shaking vigorously and violently through out the prayer points , after shaking, I will then fall to the bed.

I don't noticed anyway notable shake during the prayers for fibroid, the power of God was mighty over me, thank you Jesus for the grace, to u alone be glory forever and ever, Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oeiz:
Thank you Jesus for everything, during the course of the deliverance I was shaking vigorously and violently through out the prayer points , after shaking, I will then fall to the bed.

I don't noticed anyway notable shake during the prayers for fibroid, the power of God was mighty over me, thank you Jesus for the grace, to u alone be glory forever and ever, Amen.

Amen!
Glory be to the Almighty God!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Prayer From The Servant of God

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Oeiz: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=CDMhelpdesk008 post=73347493]Prayer From The Servant of God[/quote

AMEN AND AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by bass7: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
CDMhelpdesk008:
Prayer From The Servant of God

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (532) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.