Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- - Religion (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (330493 Views)

How Birth Of Elijah Inspired MFM Popular Lyrics ‘Oke Nla’ — Olukoya / Video Of Pastor Performing Deliverance With Church Members Causes Stir Online / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Prayer from the man of God
Amen.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Cornerstone2018:
plz help, my marriage is troubled, i always av misscarriage, bad dreams and sensation of somethin always ard in my body. am so unhappy

Good day and God bless you.

Please, send an email to request my WhatsApp number
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by servantofGod22: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
@All, for anyone who is sick or having real oppression of serious night mares, please, God wants to attend to you here.

Just undergo the enquiry , RPP and renouciation stage, then paste for God to attend to you.

"Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."Isaiah 53:4-5

Jesus is Lord

2 Likes

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
Good evening. Kindly send this request by email and include your nairaland Monika for easy identification. Then we will reply the mail with additional guidance and RPP sheet for your use.
gracevien:

Hello austynodv,

I hv read tru page two and I am ready to carry on with the prayer.

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kajsa08: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

You are welcome ma.

Kindly read page one and study what you need to do to undergo do it yourself enquiry. I think it is after that, your direct chat can take place.

mail replied.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:06am On Jan 03, 2019

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 7:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Amen sir
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Olumuna(f): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2019
Amen and Amen.
CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMhelpdesk008: 8:15am On Jan 03, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen and Amen Sir...
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by AceGeraci: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2019
Please I need the Man of God whatsapp number. Thank you
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by AceGeraci: 8:36am On Jan 03, 2019
AceGeraci:
Good day. I just concluded the RPp. My mind was constantly under attack from beginning to end. I didnt get any sign but i was getting weak and pain in the chest. When i was through, i slept and i was sexually attacked in the dream. What should be done? Pls
this is where I stopped Sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kajsa08: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

You are welcome ma.

Kindly read page one and study what you need to do to undergo do it yourself enquiry. I think it is after that, your direct chat can take place.

Good morning, I've done the enquiry prayer and the sign I got was a presence filling my bedroom.

Can I move to the next stage?
cc: childofGod29
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2019
Amen
CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by AceGeraci: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
AMEN
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by enesty(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2019
Name-eneye
Location-kogi
Dream-seeing different faces in my dream,mostly doesn't make sense to me,
Foundation-my paternl side grand parents was a hunter
What I want God to do-i want God to completely deliver and heal me,and also bless me

Sir,I ask for grace to be able to carry out my deliverance prayers
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2019
Please check your email for RPP sheet. From the man of God. Receive grace for do it yourself RPP in Jesus' Name.
gracevien:

Hello austynodv,

I hv read tru page two and I am ready to carry on with the prayer.

Thanks
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Austynodv: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2019
You are welcome sir in Jesus name.

Please be assured that the God of Elijah can do all things and His hands are not shortened that it cannot save no matter your location (Isaiah 59 v 1).

Distance is never a barrier to the God of Elijah.

Just follow instructions given out and your testimony is next in Jesus'Name.

Please refer to page 15 of this thread where you should read and study very well the procedure for 'do it yourself Enquiry prayer'.

Once you have studied it and are ready for the prayers, you can then make a request on this thread for grace to proceed with the prayers from the Servant of God.

enesty:
Name-eneye
Location-kogi
Dream-seeing different faces in my dream,mostly doesn't make sense to me,
Foundation-my paternl side grand parents was a hunter
What I want God to do-i want God to completely deliver and heal me,and also bless me

Sir,I ask for grace to be able to carry out my deliverance prayers
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2019
servantofGod22:
Thank you Jesus, Thank You Jesus

Let us ask for forgiveness of sins, any sins that will stop your deliverance

1 John 1 v 9 says if we confess our sins , He is able to forgive our sins

Father and My God, I ask for the fire of the Holy ghost to fill the fellow who is typing write now in Jesus name

I Sprinkle the blood of Jesus all over your environment in the name of Jesus Christ

By the Power of God Almighty I call the fire of God upon any evil creature who wants to stand against your deliverance in Jesus name

Fire of the Almighty God, visit and destroy every evil alter that has the name of this fellow or his or her fellow member in Jesus name

Every step mother, landlord, neighbor, relatives manipulations against your life, return back to sender in Jesus name

Every powers from father's house that says over their dead body will you make it in life, catch fire in Jesus name

Every covenant entered by your fathers, mothers that the devil is using against you, I call on the God of Elijah to please break such and set you free now in Jesus name

Every spirit of failure, rotating on one spot, i command you to catch fire in Jesus name.

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus

The Lord said there is someone with a padlock of poverty around your feet, please the moment you type amen to this prayer stand up with eyes closed for two minutes, you will feel Holy Ghost break the padlock in Jesus name

Every spirit of promise and fail that is planing to follow this fellow to 2019, i command you to manifest and catch fire in Jesus name

You spirit behind eating in the dream, i command you to catch fire in Jesus name

Evil spirit from Marine kingdom, saying this fellow must not make it in life, catch fire in Jesus name

Evil spirit of over my dead body will this fellow be married and be happy, catch fire in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus, thank you jesus

Thank you Jesus
Thank you Jesus

The Lord said there is spirit of Serpent following a fellow here, please as you type amen, stand up, eyes close for two minutes for the serpent to be destroyed in Jesus name

You spirit of poverty following this fellow, i command you to catch fire in Jesus name

Gen 1 v 28 , God said be fruitful and multiply, therefore anything that is blocking your fruitfulness, i command the fire of God to uproot it in Jesus name

Every problem around reproductive organ that is causing delay in conception, i command you to hear the voice of the Lord now and let the fellow conceive in Jesus name.

I command low sperm count, zero sperm count to increase in Jesus mighty name.

High blood pressure, waist pain, kneel pain, back pain, etc i command you to hear the voice of the Lord and release yourself from this fellow in Jesus name.

Every terminal disease, i command you to free yourself from this fellow in Jesus name

My God and my father, you said the gold, the silver are your, my father and my God as this fellow will be typing Amen, please release finance in to the life of this fellow in Jesus name.
Thank you Jesus, Thank you jesus
Thank you jesus
Thank you Jesus
Thank you Jesus

The Lord said He wants to single out somebody for an Abrahamic blessing,, a blessing that will announce the fellow to the world, I don't know who the person is but the hand of the Lord that is not shortened will touch the person right where the fellow is. as you finish typing Amen, eyes close, standing for 2 minutes.

The Lord said there chosen vessels for His work, I dont know who the person is

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus
Thank you Jesus
Thank you Jesus
Thank you jesus
Thank you Jesus

The chosen Vessels of the Almighty, as soon as you type Amen, eyes close, stand up, you will speak in toungues
Thank you father
thank you father
Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus Thank you Jesus
Thank you Jesus

The Lord said there is a Joseph of the family that the enemy has put in prison.. He said he will take you out of the prison but let no man anoint you fore head after today. I don't know that person, but the moment you finish typing Amen your hands will be raised and place on your fore head thereafter, Let no man of God touch your fore head during anointing service. Thank you Jesus Thank you my father

The Lord said there is someone that is not suppose to be in this country but the enemies put a wall between you and your destiny helpers. He said He will remove the wall and by this time next year you are already out of this country. As you type amen, eyes close standing, you will receive a manifestation like you have never received before Thank you father Thank you father

As you type amen i command every bad luck spirit that is making people to hate you for no just cause to catch fire in Jesus name

Every marine kingdom spirit husband/wife that is saying this fellow will not get married, I command you to manifest now and catch fire in Jesus name

Spirit of working like an Elephant but eating like an ant, what are you waiting, I command you to catch fire in Jesus name

House hold witch craft, catch fire in Jesus name

Every evil padlock used to padlock this fellow's destiny, I command it to break by fire in Jesus name

Evil mirror from the air, land, sea, air, etc that is use to monitor the life of this fellow, scatter to pieces in Jesus name.
Thank you jesus
Thank you Jesus
Thank you Jesus

Everyone should please remain standing
While we pray this prayer

My God and My father, you created me in your own image, please look at me from head to toe. whatever you did not create with me that is making my life not to move forward, and want to move with me to 2019, father as I type amen please take it away from my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus

Thank you Jesus, to you Alone be all the glory

If you water is ready please type, God of Elijah my water is ready

Thank you father, I have a good news for someone

The Lord said He wants to heal some one of afflictions with the water, please He said you give Him the glory and don't hide His testimony
Thank you Jesus

with our water raised up.

We shout, thou God of Elijah, whose hands are not shortened to save, (7x) please put inside my water what will save me from what i am going through in Jesus name. eyes closed, remain silent, when He is through with you, you will be on your kneels to thank Him for His works

Give Him all the praise and adoration

He is Alpha and Omega, give Him all the praise

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by enesty(m): 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Sir
I have studdied the page 15,and now ready to Carry out the deliverance prayers
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2019
enesty:
Sir

From the man of God, receive grace for your do it yourself enquiries prayers in Jesus name.

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:
Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Amen in Jesus name.

CDMHELPDESK007:
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Ronnygold(f): 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
You have to repeat the RPP again please. Without it you can't get to the root of your problem. Deliverance is a process.

You sing praises to God and worship Him in truth and in spirit, after which you ask for the forgiveness of sins. Mention all the sins you know you have committed and the ones you don't know. You have to be genuinely sorry for your sins, you have to mean it and prove to God that you are very sorry. Ask for the forgiveness of sins of your parents, if you know anyone they committed mentioned, and the ones you don't know, ask for the forgiveness of sins of your ancestors too and receive forgiveness of sins which is already made available through the blood of Jesus and thank God for forgiving you.

After this, you pick the RPP sheet again, follow the instructions, do it one after the the, i.e.
No 1, 2 etc. You thick the ones you got signs, when you are through thank God again and forward the numbers you got sign here. From there you can move to the neck stage.

If you still have more questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you and God bless you.

AceGeraci:
this is where I stopped Sir.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by enesty(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Amen sir

quote author=childofGod29 post=74409927]

From the man of God, receive grace for your do it yourself enquiries prayers in Jesus name.[/quote]
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by childofGod29: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2019
fedrick4god:

I have done prayer enquiry via email since yesterday, also please sir i would appreciate if I can get the link to join whatsapp group.
God bless you sir as you've chosen to deliver the destiny of Nigerians from wicked one

Good day sir, if you have done the enquiries prayers, you are supposed to post the result of the prayers here, but if you are yet to do it, go and read up about enquiries prayers on page 15 of this thread and if you are clear on what to do, you request for grace to carry out the prayers on this thread after which the man of God will send someone to give you the grace you need to do the prayers. if you are not clear, you can ask questions and someone will put you through.

The Whatsapp link you were asking for was sent to those who had done all the necessary stages required before deliverance, if you start your own prayers now, you will be able to meet up the next deliverance that will come up at the end of January. Thank you.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gracevien(f): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
CDMHELPDESK007:

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by gracevien(f): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Austynodv:
Please check your email for RPP sheet. From the man of God. Receive grace for do it yourself RPP in Jesus' Name.

Amen
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by kajsa08: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
childofGod29:

From the man of God, receive grace for your do it yourself enquiries prayers in Jesus name.
I have studied page 15 and I'm ready to carry out necessary deliverance prayers.

1 Like

Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2019
kajsa08:

I have studied page 15 and I'm ready to carry out necessary deliverance prayers.

Hello ma, have you typed your name, location, foundations, dreams, etc on this thread?

We just can't find it above.

Please, do that if you have not.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
enesty:
Sir

If you are through, kindly post the outcome here.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by AceGeraci: 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ronnygold:
You have to repeat the RPP again please. Without it you can't get to the root of your problem. Deliverance is a process.

You sing praises to God and worship Him in truth and in spirit, after which you ask for the forgiveness of sins. Mention all the sins you know you have committed and the ones you don't know. You have to be genuinely sorry for your sins, you have to mean it and prove to God that you are very sorry. Ask for the forgiveness of sins of your parents, if you know anyone they committed mentioned, and the ones you don't know, ask for the forgiveness of sins of your ancestors too and receive forgiveness of sins which is already made available through the blood of Jesus and thank God for forgiving you.

After this, you pick the RPP sheet again, follow the instructions, do it one after the the, i.e.
No 1, 2 etc. You thick the ones you got signs, when you are through thank God again and forward the numbers you got sign here. From there you can move to the neck stage.

If you still have more questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you and God bless you.

Thank you. I received the Man of God's number.
Re: "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- by Cornerstone2018: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
servantofGod22:

Good day and God bless you.

Please, send an email to request my WhatsApp number

i got ur number via e mail sir, thank u sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (531) (Reply)

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.