Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA (23016 Views)

Wike: Abaribe Lacks Integrity, Dumped PDP 3 Days After Collecting Money From Us / Jimi Agbaje Speaks On ‘dumping’ PDP For APC / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by flemzyjoe(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018

Senator dumps APGA for PDP 3 months after dumping PDP for APGA

She accused the party of lacking internal democracy and said the PDP remains the right party for her.

Senator Stella Oduah has dumped the All Progressives' Grand Alliance (APGA) for a return to the People's Democratic Party (PDP) just three months after she went in the opposite direction.

The representative of Anambra North senatorial district had announced her initial defection from the PDP to the APGA on June 6, 2018 and termed it as a "homecoming" to a party whose ideals resonate with her philosophy. She noted that her heart has always been with the party and that it only needed to provide the right structure before she could join.

However, just three months later, the former Minister of Aviation has dumped the party for a return to the PDP, announcing that her ideological expectations were a mirage. She accused the party of lacking internal democracy and said the PDP remains the proper vehicle with which she can fulfill the mandate of her constituency.

In a statement released by her media office on Friday, September 21, 2018, she said, "Politics has always been about ideology and delivering service to the people for me, because I believe leadership is all about solving problems.

"Political platforms must afford members unfettered opportunity to participate in the electoral process and to solve the problems of their community, constituency and state.

"I joined APGA because I thought it had sound ideological leanings native to Igboland. But my ideological expectations were a mirage. I discovered that internal democracy, which will guarantee justice, fairness and equity, was also not in practice in the party.

"After due consultations and with respect to my religious beliefs, I announce that PDP remains the vehicle through which I will keep fulfilling my mandate to the people of Anambra North."

Senator Oduah was appointed the Minister of Aviation in 2011 by then-president, Goodluck Jonathan, who removed her in 2014 amid a string of controversies and scandals, most notably the N255 million purchase of two bullet-proofs cars by an agency under her supervision which was discovered to have violated Nigeria's public procurement and appropriation laws.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/news/politics/stella-oduah-dumps-apga-for-pdp-after-just-3-months-id8883745.html

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by deboysben(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Shame no dey for this woman's bag

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by rexchazy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Cross carpeter

19 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by MarketingAce(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
You're welcome Mrs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Fogman(m): 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Confused politician

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by 3millionia: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Toks06: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
All of them are the same;no integrity n after their selfish interests..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Neminc: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Confusion

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by lastempero: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gamble gamble/ashawo politicians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by murphyibiam15(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
political prostitute

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Doerstech(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
lolz

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by mifosivor: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Naija politcians are just hoes...everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Sweetcollins: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Confusion everywhere
Just because dat Daura man is confused

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Krak(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Professional Political Prostitute (PPP) that should be her party.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Usefulusman(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
She is a political party prostitute she should be bleeped and rape accordingly
Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by UgwuAghachi: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Aunty dey one place

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by elgramz: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
You can defect to wherever you want but the devilish broom party is not accepted o

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Bishop4bella(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Confused fellow....better stop confusing the thunder

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by salford1: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ashawo party member. It's all about their own interest.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by ahnie: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Whatsapp @ayobarmy....08

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind, 3D wall panel and wallpaper also attached is the link to my WhatsApp number. God bless you
Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
What a country. Anyway, I think it's either because there is no space for her in APGA or someone didn't remind her that Anambra people love APGA, especially given the performance of the party in the state.

Good luck in PDP madam Stella

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Massdamm(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
problem tie niyen.....

not new

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Jchi9876: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Political short term 500 naira ashawo

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Neminc: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Usefulusman:
Shut up!!! Foolish man

14 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Jchi9876: 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Neminc:

Shut up!!! Foolish man

Gerrarahia anuofia

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
See as this woman dey confuse the d Thunder o. Anyways, Sango is @d Gym.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Jchi9876: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Usefulusman:

We will bleep and rape her fat yansh at the polls on election day

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Zuorom: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Usefulusman:
You must be an animal

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by OboOlora(f): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Political olosho

11 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by itswell1: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
deboysben:
Shame no dey for this woman's bag
The shame should be directed to the pig's who were jumping up and down when she run go APGA. Saying one igbo agenda!
Now she has left the APGA party saying theparty is a useless one.

Children of Judas Iscariot where are thou? Una sister don reject all of you.
Sai baba till 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA by Jchi9876: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Zuorom:

You must be an animal

No he is not.
He actually said the right thing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them / How $505m Recovered Funds Were Re-looted / El-Rufai Will Never Be President - Abiodun Ogunyemi, Bishop Of Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.