Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style (37135 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by stasius: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Charly68:
This babe has been doing this public advert for how many years now yet no ownership ..Nigerian men can be very wicked oo..what is happening ?
Tell that to her New York bf.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by Botango23(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Omo see beauty,I just like this girl.
You can join my Facebook group here https://mobile./244175349331152?refid=27
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by TheHeadBoy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
buri101:
TGIF.... we winning today again , call or whatsapp.

God of soccer, weydon sir! Games are now manufactured by LG abi? grin
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by Seahawk: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
The only work you people will ever have in life is to be online and hate of women better than you.

Imagine the amount of hate on someone who doesn’t know you exist

newdawn2017:
Akatakampam! which engine? child wise, Linda is as barren as d ancient ruins of Babylon since d true God Yahweh of d Bible pronounced a saying against d land & it lies in ruins 2day with no living thing there.
Primusinterpares:
slotry ni slutry ko...
Franzinni:
Time is the greatest teacher...

This woman warehouse down there go done house Many big men goods.... Any small boy wey answer the advertisement go shock how the warehouse go get free space die...

She still dey sexy sha.... Just that her era done go....
Tinalex:
Choi!! Gone were the days of the this lady's shine. She just allow men drain all her juice....she still looks good sha lipsrsealed
Charly68:
This babe has been doing this public advert for how many years now yet no ownership ..Nigerian men can be very wicked oo..what is happening ?
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Aunty, Linda don drop engine ooo...howfar?
newdawn2017:
Old age is written all over her face & body, I see nothing sultry here.
adonismuller:
Did she hear about her colleague Linda IKeji?

She should know she has been scammed coupled with Rita Dominic
Immaculatesnow:
Enhanced fake body disgusting

Buy your Nigerian verified AdSense account from me at great prices
comshots:
How market?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by Owned: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin

When Will I Bleep This Girl

1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by Emeknightpeter: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
smh
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by Emeknightpeter: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Botango23:
Omo see beauty,I just like this girl.
You can join my Facebook group here https://mobile./244175349331152?refid=27
lol
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by Ellapana: 5:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
How to make incredible perfume with your own hands https://newsdey.com/2018/09/1193558-how-perfume-nigeria-html/
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by Lovelife433(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo looked very stylish as she stepped out in a white and black outfit which she accessorized with a red Luxury Bag, flaunting her curvaceous physique.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/ini-edo-shines-as-she-steps-out-in-style.html

when i have the opputunity of fucking dis lady i was forming holy holy. Dat is why is good to get dem young, because when dey grow u will regret ur self.
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by davidque: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:
She still got that jaw dropping curve

Sexy as Hell
Its only your jaw that is dropping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by ajaymina(m): 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
buri101:
TGIF.... we winning today again , call or whatsapp.

Baba ur 3rd pics gat me suspecting u like kilode!

Parknbet has gone extinct tey tey na!!!...wer u go bring dat ticket

Guy!,abeg update ursef so ur biz fit succeed...

www.parknbet.net verify it ur sef...
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by crunchyg: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Where is the Salt?
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by MimiShopping: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lovely bag, check for similar bags at shocking price on our website on my signature kiss
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by 2buffagain(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
When are y'all gonna get of these people's dicks and go hustle for your own life instead of judging other peoples' lives from an armchair?
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by Franzinni: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Seahawk:
The only work you people will ever have in life is to be online and hate of women better than you.

madam... I surely see your point of view and I understand.... But I will like to make you understand and this is not ego..... There is not a soul that God has created since Adam and till the end of time that is better than me.... Richer? Yes... Famous? But better is impossible.... Because I am unique so is everyone... Now. To address your point of hate my dear I don't spend time hating.... It won't put money in my pocket so

What I wrote about edo is purely speculation and based on the way the film industry has always been... I know because I am a movie director... Having said that I feel you yourself have written your comment from a bias perspective in a bid to look objective.... And that is like the pot calling the kettle black or how is it said.... Anyway.. That's all..
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by Fxwarrior: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo looked very stylish as she stepped out in a white and black outfit which she accessorized with a red Luxury Bag, flaunting her curvaceous physique.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/ini-edo-shines-as-she-steps-out-in-style.html

Op before you use a word, check its meaning first. What exactly, I mean exactly is sultry about her picture?
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by jeff1607(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
newdawn2017:
Old age is written all over her face & body, I see nothing sultry here.

old age? is you blind?

lets see yours
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by BruncleZuma: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Seahawk:

Says the one looking for unemployed people on Nairaland by being on Nairaland...please go sell dried fruits or whatever it is you're doing on NL
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by Seahawk: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Says the one looking for unemployed people on Nairaland by being on Nairaland...please go sell dried fruits or whatever it is you're doing on NL
okay you’re on NL with various accounts looking for who to scam?
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by BruncleZuma: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Seahawk:
okay you’re on NL with various accounts looking for who to scam?
Stop giving yourself away Bros...who smelt it dealt it.
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by newdawn2017(f): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
jeff1607:

old age? is you blind?

lets see yours
I see u never entered school any day, outside gate u school. d book u read na đ back of d boom. no wa o!
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by josiegirl27: 12:00am On Sep 22, 2018
newdawn2017:
Akatakampam! which engine? child wise, Linda is as barren as d ancient ruins of Babylon since d true God Yahweh of d Bible pronounced a saying against d land & it lies in ruins 2day with no living thing there.
kemi is that you?
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by josiegirl27: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2018
Franzinni:
madam... I surely see your point of view and I understand.... But I will like to make you understand and this is not ego..... There is not a soul that God has created since Adam and till the end of time that is better than me.... Richer? Yes... Famous? But better is impossible.... Because I am unique so is everyone... Now. To address your point of hate my dear I don't spend time hating.... It won't put money in my pocket so

What I wrote about edo is purely speculation and based on the way the film industry has always been... I know because I am a movie director... Having said that I feel you yourself have written your comment from a bias perspective in a bid to look objective.... And that is like the pot calling the kettle black or how is it said.... Anyway.. That's all..
first off ...for someone who claims to work in the industry ...you have a very disgusting work ethics ...that said you really just spewed a lot of hate or to put it mildly jealousy. Sweety fix your frame before moving someone chess . Be the love you seek in the world..peace.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by jeff1607(m): 3:25am On Sep 22, 2018
newdawn2017:
I see u never entered school any day, outside gate u school. d book u read na đ back of d boom. no wa o!

wetin concern book with how pesin take appear . you sure say you wise so?

your mumu don do abeg
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by newdawn2017(f): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2018
jeff1607:

wetin concern book with how pesin take appear . you sure say you wise so?

your mumu don do abeg
Ode oshi
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by newdawn2017(f): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2018
josiegirl27:
kemi is that you?
Shocked* laughs out so loud.... walayi u got. me really cracking up dis morning.
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by jeff1607(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2018
newdawn2017:
Ode oshi

that is a Japanese word
English pls
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by Franzinni: 10:57am On Sep 22, 2018
josiegirl27:
first off ...for someone who claims to work in the industry ...you have a very disgusting work ethics ...that said you really just spewed a lot of hate or to put it mildly jealousy. Sweety fix your frame before moving someone chess . Be the love you seek in the world..peace.
haha you are funny.... You also sound like a grumpy fellow.... I guess it's that time of the month for you.... Please take your feminist perspective to those who give a damn.... I have no interest to move anyone's chess pieces.... And I am too self confident to be jealous of anyone... My comments are simply my opinion and if you don't like it... Dont! But if you jump on my mention trying to educate me on redundant topics.... You will only be wasting your time.... Please do have a nice day.
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by newdawn2017(f): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
jeff1607:

that is a Japanese word

English pls
Idiot undecided
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by jeff1607(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
newdawn2017:
Idiot undecided

won't call names but hope you know what idiot means cos ifyou did know you won't use such a word, stupid would be more appropriate.
Re: Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style by MiddleDimension: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Tinalex:
Choi!! Gone were the days of the this lady's shine. She just allow men drain all her juice....she still looks good sha lipsrsealed

how do you know she has been sexually active all these years since she is not married.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acid Victim Naomi Oni Releases New Pics And Reveals She's Started Dating Again / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Wizkid Wearing Aso Oke With Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.