Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped (37504 Views)

Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman / Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by LifestyleTonite: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
A South African lady, Refiloe Mnomiya, who said she would rather die than to be raped, has shared a picture of the man who attempted to rape her.

She had earlier narrated how she fought him off and sustained injuries to the face, saying,

”All of this just cos I fought because of you and I. I said No to men canvassing on our body and thinking they can touch our private parts even though we say NO. I rather die than to be the next victim!!!!”

A Twitter user opined:

”Please don’t let this slide. Do not seek Social media Justice either. Do the right thing, report to the appropriate authorities and pursue all available remedies under the law. But don’t keep silent. Cheers.”

Refiloe Mnomiya replied:

”The Law? Justice? Not in SA.”

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/guy-south-african-lady-raped/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by danny56: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
No need to make him popular, just persecute him according to the law. Make him the scapegoat for other to learn. undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by danny56: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
I really don't think it the first time this is happening to the lady in question... She only spoke out when everything became worse.

Na love!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by gaby(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
Oow it's this Fatso...taking care of these ones is the easiest thing na....to get rid of his ass will cost a simple deflation ( less am like tyre)

You simply slit his two wrists and his two achilles, then you dump him to drain out and lose some weight...

Asswipe the dude is....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by gasparpisciotta: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2018
Date gone wrong... sorry girl

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Toks06: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
The guy will regret the day he met the girl n wish their path never crossed.just for a few minutes of pleasure,his life is ruined..that's the lot of men who think with their d***

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Richdad50(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
NO EXCUSE TO FORCE YOURSELF ON A WOMAN
TO ALL RAPIST OUT THERE

....................../´¯/) 
....................,/¯../ 
.................../..../ 
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 
.........\.................'...../ 
..........''...\.......... _.·´ 
............\..............( 
..............\.............\…

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by IMASTEX: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sometimes I wonder the rational or pleasure behind the act. When the same girl can even be laid peacefully if the right approach is applied.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by FarahAideed: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
After finishing on bottle of VS
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Chop the man money but no wan fuk lol. This no be rape. Rapist go wound u still fuk u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Wikinaija(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Why PDP Lost In 2015 But Will Win In 2019 – Kwankwaso

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/why-pdp-lost-in-2015-but-will-win-in-2019-kwankwaso
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by coolie1: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
wetin concern me

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Ivanmykel(f): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Only beasts rape!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by tunary(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Fat fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Lexusgs430: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
I wonder why rape is even an option........ Prostitutes would be willing to offer, for a small fee.......

Is it the free aspect or the kick ?

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
50 years behind isn't too small
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Queenext: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Date gone wrong... sorry girl
so dating is a prerequisite for rape?

So if someone is dating you,you have the right to rape her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Heh.

Oju oloro ree

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by dbynonetwork: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
She is a slay mama.....
Wetin she go find for him house?.
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
lemme see how u dress dat day, did u visit him or where did u meet?
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Neddyogu(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
Chop the man money but no wan fuk lol. This no be rape. Rapist go wound u still fuk u

Wuked sombori grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by itiswellandwell: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hmmm. Wish we could hear from the guy's side. Some ladies can be very devilish and manipulative. If you know, you know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by delzbaba(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
this injury show signs of glassing
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by derbykol(f): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Say NO to rape

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by SocialJustice: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ivanmykel:
Only beasts rape!
Wow, you're pretty.
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Owned: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
They Think Say, South Africa Be Nigeria Abi

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by ujampie: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2018
It's hurts me really bad when I see my fellow men disrespect a woman's body this much..... ,women are very beautiful emotional people thus one needs to be careful around them...... If you want anything intimate with a lady, stylishly talk her into it don't force yourself on her.. My fellow men pls let's control our urge level..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by blaqroy: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
fat brown goat tie his prick with his neck and tie his two hands at the back,blindfold him and tell him to expressway and leave the bastard there
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by HisSexcellency(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
See the MTF.... Will be forming boss on the streets, but deep inside na one sex-starved slowpoke undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Miniku, Rivers Monarch Assassinated While In A Meeting With Other Chiefs / Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.