Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped (37520 Views)

Bribe-Seeking Policeman Brutalized Lanre Adediwura, Injured A Pregnant Woman / Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by niggi4life(m): 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
LIKE ONE GUY SAID IN AN EARLIER POST

E NO GO BETTER FOR PERSIN WEY DISCOVER MAKEUP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by point5: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Konji na bastard ...b kiaful d guy abov me is bad on bed

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
Richdad50:
NO EXCUSE TO FORCE YOURSELF ON A WOMAN
TO ALL RAPIST OUT THERE

....................../´¯/) 
....................,/¯../ 
.................../..../ 
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 
.........\.................'...../ 
..........''...\.......... _.·´ 
............\..............( 
..............\.............\…
Omo you get time ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by sureheaven(m): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
I hereby sentenced the guy to death by fucking shocked
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by gasparpisciotta: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Queenext:
so dating is a prerequisite for rape?

So if someone is dating you,you have the right to rape her?

No ma'am. It takes two to tango, I don't support royal rumble.
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by josiegirl27: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:
Oow it's this Fatso...taking care of these ones is the easiest thing na....to get rid of his as will cost a simple deflation ( less am like tyre)

You simply slit his two wrists and his two achilles, then you dump him to drain out and lose some weight...

Asswipe the dude is....

you watch zee world abi?
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Born2Breed(f): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
A South African lady, Refiloe Mnomiya, who said she would rather die than to be raped, has shared a picture of the man who attempted to rape her.

She had earlier narrated how she fought him off and sustained injuries to the face, saying,

A Twitter user opined:

Refiloe Mnomiya replied:

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/guy-south-african-lady-raped/

cc lalasticlala

Guns are easily accessible in S.A. Send the bloated he-goat six feet below.
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by gaby(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
josiegirl27:
you watch zee world abi?

Naaa....why?
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by zomoears(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:
Oow it's this Fatso...taking care of these ones is the easiest thing na....to get rid of his as will cost a simple deflation ( less am like tyre)

You simply slit his two wrists and his two achilles, then you dump him to drain out and lose some weight...

Asswipe the dude is....

You may be more sick than he is, since you are an advocate of murder...
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by zomoears(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Born2Breed:

Guns are easily accessible in S.A. Send the bloated he-goat six feet below.

Another sick one...

No doubt d guy is sick and deserves to be punished. But you, an advocate of murder, what can be said about you?
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by gaby(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
zomoears:

You may be more sick than he is, since you are an advocate of murder...

Check my siggy and profile first before you start bleeding from every corner of your mouth.

I sent you to my profile and post so you won't go regretting quoting and mentioning me, when it would have been easier to read and just roll on.

Be warned and keep staggering on !!!
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Born2Breed(f): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
zomoears:

Another sick one...

No doubt d guy is sick and deserves to be punished. But you, an advocate of murder, what can be said about you?

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by boiz2men(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
ujampie:
It's hurts me really bad when I see my fellow men disrespect a woman's body this much..... ,women are very beautiful emotional people thus one needs to be careful around them...... If you want anything intimate with a lady, stylishly talk her into it don't force yourself on her.. My fellow men pls let's control our urge lpevel..

Hey how old are you

There's so much "I'm a nice guy ladies, please fvck me in that shiit u put up there"
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Ivanmykel(f): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
SocialJustice:
Wow, you're pretty.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by folake4u(f): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
happinesssssssss:

lemme see how u dress dat day, did u visit him or where did u meet?

Madam please stop this. Even if a girl is scantily dressed, she doesn't deserve to be raped. I'm not advocating for girls going nude also but nobody deserves such emotional trauma in the guise of Rape.

Even if she visits him, it doesn't give him the right to abuse her whatsoever.

Let's stop this mentality please.

Any man who doesn't control his sexual urge and goes ahead to rape a woman is not a man but a pussy ass nigga.
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by zomoears(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Check my siggy and profile first before you start bleeding from every corner of your mouth.

I sent you to my profile and post so you won't go regretting quoting and mentioning me, when it would have been easier to read and just roll on.

Be warned and keep staggering on !!!

Sick!

I wish you quick recovery...
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by folake4u(f): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
boiz2men:

Hey how old are you

There's so much "I'm a nice guy ladies, please fvck me in that shiit u put up there"

What is wrong with you.

I mean What exactly is wrong with you sad.

If he's a nice guy, how's that your business.

I'm sure you're one of those stupid 'Alpha male' forming fresh niggas with only mouth on Nairaland while in reality to talk to woman you go piss for body.

Drink water and stop this foolishness of yours.

Merci smiley
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by ronishratis(f): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2018
Read more https://ronishratisblog.com/2018/09/21/ambode-directs-state-public-works-to-fix-potholes-on-lagos-roads-in-4-weeks/
LifestyleTonite:
A South African lady, Refiloe Mnomiya, who said she would rather die than to be raped, has shared a picture of the man who attempted to rape her.

She had earlier narrated how she fought him off and sustained injuries to the face, saying,

A Twitter user opined:

Refiloe Mnomiya replied:

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/guy-south-african-lady-raped/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by gaby(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
zomoears:

Sick!

I wish you quick recovery...

Rapists like you, who are the scum of the earth deserve not to be birthed at all, and if by any chance they escaped getting flushed out at conception, you guys deserve to be annihilated in a very much sadistic manner.

You'll soon crawl back to the hole you crawled out from to go tell your armed robber father and his prostitute wife who happens to be your mother that they are both sick!

Na dangote trailer go wipe you and your family where rescuers no go dey to rescue una.

Asswipe demented rapist cum rapist-apologist.

I forewarned you, but you wanted to play king king Abi...

Thunder strike you dead...goat
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
HisSexcellency:
See the MTF.... Will be forming boss on the streets, but deep inside na one sex-starved slowpoke undecided
Rapist are not sexstarved people.some one can have all the sex in this world but will still rape because he or she lack self-control
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by zomoears(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Rapists like you, who are the scum of the earth deserve not to be birthed at all, and if by any chance they escaped getting flushed out at conception, you guys deserve to be annihilated in a very much sadistic manner.

You'll soon crawl back to the hole you crawled out from to go tell your armed robber father and his prostitute wife who happens to be your mother that they are both sick!

Na dangote trailer go wipe you and your family where rescuers no go dey to rescue una.

Kai. So much hate in your heart...truly i wish you quick recovery.

To set the record straight, I will never advocate for any human life to be taken away over rape. There are other punishments like castration, where he gets to live with the outcome of his sins forever. Not murder. That will be too easy for rapists.

That said, mental helath is a very big issue in todays world. Social media has given us a glimpse into the minds of sick folks like d person I am quoting...
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by zomoears(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Meanwhile, take your medications religiously ehn...u need it.
Am not dignifying a murderous teenager with a response anymore. See you when you grow up.
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by zomoears(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote author=Born2Breed post=71401791][/quote]

Sister no vex. Abeg dont angry.

Any male rapists should be castrated so he is d^ckless for d rest of his life. But i dont advocate murder, and I feel bad when a human advocates for the death of fellow man.
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by gaby(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
zomoears:

Kai. So much hate in your heart...truly i wish you quick recovery.

To set the record straight, I will never advocate for any human life to be taken away over rape. There are other punishments like castration, where he gets to live with the outcome of his sins forever. Not murder. That will be too easy for rapists.

That said, mental helath is a very big issue in todays world. Social media has given us a glimpse into the minds of sick folks like d person I am quoting...

Your agbo hawking prostitute of a mother who got knocked up with you at one of the "under-bridge" of Lagos by an armed robber, should have done the world a favour by consuming a good dosage of her own produce immediately after the sex to flush your wayward swimming asshole out. The world and this forum would have been better off for it seeing how much of a nuisance you constitute here even to yourself.

Ogun decimate you there...

Wayward rapist..
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by gaby(m): 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
zomoears:

Meanwhile, take your medications religiously ehn...u need it.
Am not dignifying a murderous teenager with a response anymore. See you when you grow up.

Nooo don't run along...come and quote your wayward father and spill trash. I'll teach you what vile mouth means.

Foolish idiot, typing bullock with those leprosy infested fingers of yours..
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Deji63: 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gabriel004 on South after giving the belle through raoe dem go run mouth call them baby mama.
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Walamu(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2018

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE [MELANIA TRUMP] is a man DECEPTION EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LizBsJyCgMQ

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Triangles1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Na the girl face be tht? The second pix na who?....... The guy is still a suspect yet, most of this girl can rope dead body, but who so ever responsible for that brutality, he or she should be penanlize. I'm still waiting for my ans... ...
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by Fxwarrior: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
That dude should be tried and if convicted, they should squeeze or drain every oil in his swabish body.
Re: Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped by jeff1607(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
gaby:

Asswipe the dude is....

hear from both side before you conclude

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21-year Old Kenyan Student Raped, Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend's Stepbrother / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia / ILe-Ife Crisis: "I Am Not Dead" - Vulcanizer Says (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.