Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

2019: Group To Mobilize Thousands Of Kwara Youths For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Group To Mobilize Thousands Of Kwara Youths For APC (281 Views)

Throwback: I'll Mobilize Nigerian Youths For Tinubu's Victory - Yahaya Bello / Akwa Ibom Women To Mobilize 2M Niger Delta Women To Back Senator Akpabio / 2023: Atikowa Movement Promise To Mobilize Grassroot Voters For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: Group To Mobilize Thousands Of Kwara Youths For APC by Maryoiza(f): 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
The All Progressives Youth Forum (APYF), the youth wing of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kwara state is set to mobilize thousands of youths across the state to ensure APC emerges victorious in the presidential, governorship elections and all other positions across the state in the 2019 elections.

The group added that “That this is the time to liberate the people of the state from the grip of tyrannical leadership.”

State Coordinator of APYF Tunde Salau added that the forum is “looking forward to organizing an interactive forum with the aspirants; wherein the governorship aspirants will have a face-to-face discussion with the youths on issues or challenges affecting the youth and how they (the aspirants) plan to tackle such challenges if they eventually occupy the number one seat in the state.

Comrade Salau hailed Minister of Information and Culture Alhaji Lai Mohammed, and the state APC chair Hon. Bashir Bolarinwa, for organizing a successful parley for all APC governorship aspirants in the state.

APC on Wednesday this week organized a parley with all the 12 governorship aspirants in the state.

Salau said members of the forum were impressed with the success of the programme being the first of its kind in the history of not only in Kwara, but in Nigerian politics.

“We believe that there was no place in the history of Nigerian politics where aspirants of the same political party were given an opportunity to present their manifestos to the electorates in an organised setting.

He added that “This singular act demonstrates the uncommon leadership charisma of the minister and the party chairman Bashir Bolarinwa for encouraging transparency, accountability and unity in the party and among the aspirants who saw themselves as brothers and partners in progress during the programme.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/2019-group-to-mobilize-thousands-of-kwara-youths-for-apc/
Re: 2019: Group To Mobilize Thousands Of Kwara Youths For APC by Holuwarsweun(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tho i am a pro saraki.... but if they come to me and pay me money i will join the rally. and after that day i will still be shouting Sai Bukyy....
sai bukyy

(1) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal: I Will Back Restructuring If Elected President / The Lethal Legacy Of The Vietnam War / Each PVC In Those Rerun Areas Is Worth No Less Than N2.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.