Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,367 members, 7,957,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Christian Song: Water And Dust – Cory Asbury (listen) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Christian Song: Water And Dust – Cory Asbury (listen) (240 Views)

Kabza De Small – I Am The King Of Amapiano Album (sweet And Dust) / Sinach No 1 On Billboard USA For Christian Song / Cory Henry 5 Hours Break Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Song: Water And Dust – Cory Asbury (listen) by spobabe: 3:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
One part water and one part dust
Yet You’re still making trophies out of us
Making something out of nothing, it’s what You do
Yet Your work is never finished and it’s never past due

Chorus:
Gently Your voice like a calming embrace
Calls me from out of the noise
You whisper to me, “Child, forget not your dreams”
As we lie awake in the dark
Just don’t lose heart http://christianignite.com/water-and-dust-cory-asbury-lyrics/

(1) (Reply)

Don't Dance Your Way Into Shackle Of Shakur Shakur / December Music Promo Awooof / Expectation VS Reality - What You Thought You Were When Singing With Earphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.