Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Expectation VS Reality - What You Thought You Were When Singing With Earphones - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Expectation VS Reality - What You Thought You Were When Singing With Earphones (220 Views)

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. / Download Morgan Wallen – Thought You Should Know Mp3 & Mp4 / Bella Shmurda: I'm Richer Than Everyone In My Class Who Thought I Was Dull (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expectation VS Reality - What You Thought You Were When Singing With Earphones by OmarNG: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2019
When the song in the earphones just seems perfectly inviting and greatly arouses our resonance, we can't help but singing the song with it.
But the thing is you often take the performance of the singer into yours, the gap between such expectation and the reality is just ... so cruel and funny!

I'm totally amused by the woman in this video where she pretends herself like Mariah Carey
check the video, share a moment of joy for you:

http://vm.tiktok.com/JTm8KM/
Re: Expectation VS Reality - What You Thought You Were When Singing With Earphones by OmarNG: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2019
By the way, a friend working for the Tik Tok with the world's top unicorn tech company just told me: any talent in our Nigeria can get in touch with her and become a KOL in this fascinating platform : +86 18811042246 (add her to Whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Needed A Lead Guitarist And Base Guitarist / [download Music] Endless _ Grace / Emx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.