Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,006 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her (51749 Views)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Diso60090(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Best style to make her come
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 22, 2018
d guy is a fool and deserves more than a slap. obviously, he is among d stupid group of guys that sees all ladies as being wayward. those guys commenting rubbish about d girl don't even have mb to watch d video.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Teeboi56: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2018
That is it
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by colyx1(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
d guy is a fool and deserves more than a slap. obviously, he is among d stupid group of guys that sees all ladies as being wayward. those guys commenting rubbish about d girl don't even have mb to watch d video.
Pls subscribe for dem grin
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by dederocs(m): 7:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Lol, he think say na Jamaica he dey grin... Naija girls dey para.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Favor99(m): 7:06am On Sep 22, 2018
oladele00:

The wise can see where they are going, but
fools walk in the dark (Ecclesiastes 2:14)

Wise words bring approval, but fools are
destroyed by their own words. (Ecclesiastes
10:12)..... Only a fool can reply a wise comment like mine the way you just did.. You are automatically a qualified foolish sapien
You don’t know anything about the Bible.
A look through your posts. And you are always calling people fools this cussing saying vulgar language talking like a glutton on crack. Your just a fully negative person.
Your calling yourself a wise person? Really?
I beg to differ
I beg stop reading the Bible upside down, also
Turn to the books of Matthew, Luke, Corinthians where you can learn how to act like a decent human being. That seems to be to only verse in the Bible you know

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Yaba4sure: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2018
Mumu girl, y accept in d first place

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2018
undecidedI HEARD THE THE SONG LYRICS SAYING SHOOT, SHOOT. if the guy catch the girl in the other room he will be shooting the cum like a misfiring ak 47
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by southernbelle(f): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Favor99:

You don’t know anything about the Bible.
A look through your posts. And you are always calling people fools this cussing saying vulgar language talking like a glutton on crack. Your just a fully negative person.
Your calling yourself a wise person? Really?
I beg to differ
I beg stop reading the Bible upside down, also
Turn to the books of Matthew, Luke, Corinthians where you can learn how to act like a decent human being. That seems to be to only verse in the Bible you know

God bless you. I already went through his comments before replying him earlier and I saw that he is an ignorant person who likes to cuss people - like he derives joy from it. I don't want to engage him further, he is seriously not worth the time and energy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by imran147(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
where is the slap?

please read my signature, thanks.

Watch the video you just Dey rush comment

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2018
colyx1:
Pls subscribe for dem grin
are they not ur brothers?
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Favor99(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2018
southernbelle:

God bless you. I already went through his comments before replying him earlier and I saw that he is an ignorant person who likes to cuss people - like he derives joy from it. I don't want to engage him further, he is seriously not worth the time and energy.
Thanks. smiley He’s the kind of person that believes that since he’s on a faceless forum, he can start talking like someone with no sense. They’re plenty of people like this Oladele of a person on Nairaland
He doesn’t realize karma and God still know the person behind the moniker

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Favor99(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
Keep quiet there. angry
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2018
Favor99:
Keep quiet there. angry
excuse me! who are u?
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Favor99:

Thanks. smiley He’s the kind of person that believes that since he’s on a faceless forum, he can start talking like someone with no sense. They’re plenty of people like this Oladele of a person on Nairaland
He doesn’t realize karma and God still know the person behind the moniker
is this not d person that just quote me? are u OK?
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Favor99(m): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
is this not d person that just quote me? are u OK?
Don’t act like you don’t know what you said.
I can read through the lines sister. Or maybe you didn’t notice
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
And someone posted this on "almighty" front page when there are uncountable post begging to be on front page. Seun your MODS are misbehaving
If you need better news, you have to find it yourself. Ton's of political posts flood the front page like we care undecided Nairaland is decaying.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by metroid(m): 7:49am On Sep 22, 2018
She wasn't ready grin grin
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2018
Favor99:

Don’t act like you don’t know what you said.
I can read through the lines sister. Or maybe you didn’t notice
now i believe something is wrong with u. you have been brainwashed with useless words so u find fault in innocent posts. take ur tainted thinking far from my mention
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Lomprico2: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2018
grin grin grin

I no fit laff abeg!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2018
mental illness plus joblessness

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Favor99(m): 8:14am On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
now i believe something is wrong with u. you have been brainwashed with useless words so u find fault in innocent posts. take ur tainted thinking far from my mention
Ok, when you where talking to colyx, what did you mean by “are they not your brothers?”
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by colyx1(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2018
gloria34:
Sure......... They are also your brothers!!!
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 22, 2018
Favor99:

Ok, when you where talking to colyx, what did you mean by “are they not your brothers?”
u should b ashamed that u jumped to conclusion
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 22, 2018
colyx1:

Sure......... They are also your brothers!!!
if he were a girl, I for hear, but a guy? u guys should go sort yourself
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2018
jennifermahan:
Lady Slaps A Man For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her In Edo.

Nigerian man (Dancer) receives hot slap after disrespecting and rough handling a female passerby he begged to dance with him.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjwURq5V2jc

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/lady-slaps-a-man-for-disrespecting-and-rough-handling-her-in-edo-video/

the guy is an idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2018
danny56:
Wether slap or not, if that thing truly happened in Edo State. That girl liked it from that smile on her face.

She only wanted to look a little decent. kiss

There was no smile on her face. She was bewildered.

DID WE ALL WATCH THE SAME VIDEO
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by justtoodark: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2018
kiiikikiki...funny...man and woman stuff.....

kiiikikiki.....
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by justtoodark: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There was no smile on her face. She was bewildered.

DID WE ALL WATCH THE SAME VIDEO

see how he nakked her like kilode......

women sha.....
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by justtoodark: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2018
danny56:
Wether slap or not, if that thing truly happened in Edo State. That girl liked it from that smile on her face.

She only wanted to look a little decent. kiss

ofcourse she dont want to loose her dignity in public....
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by justtoodark: 8:54am On Sep 22, 2018
she didnt slap him....i saw no slap from her in the video....

and why is this in crime section....??

since when is it a crime for a black man to yansh a black lady....??
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by sayisayi(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2018
Come see bullet train slap!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery / Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.