Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her (51585 Views)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Man Slaps A Policeman Who Slapped Him In Warri. Policeman Then Fires Gun (Video) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
tongue
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by blackboy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
The babe was shocked. Didn't expect that was what he was going to do. Fear catch am. Which kian rough play be this for public. Small remain for her to poo on her body. No try am again, be that slap

9 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by elijahy1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
And the song they were dancing to sef was 'One Corner', why will the guy not handle her like that?

Meanwhile, this 'One Corner' song don fade finish ooo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dumb post

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by LUCAS99: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin grin grin

I can't laugh biko...

What kind of dance is this...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Emycord: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
dingbang:
where is the slap?

please read my signature, thanks.
explain your sig pls

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Aldebaran(m): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Drunk Guy grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by meetmeonline: 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
I really do not think the slap was for the banging cus I don't think she had a problem with it. She slapped him for the rough handling that could result to injury.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2018
Can't stop laughing at this show of madness smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by jetz(m): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lwkmd grin
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by addikt(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
I don laff tire!....see wahala

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
A demonstration of deep penetration. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Rubbiish(m): 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 22, 2018
I pity the girl shaa, see how the man throway person pikin like akara

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Amuluonyenaego: 12:10am On Sep 22, 2018
all I can see is one corner dance
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by wonlasewonimi: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Lmao...what was she thinking before?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by JayMarx: 12:52am On Sep 22, 2018
dingbang:
where is the slap?

please read my signature, thanks.
Bro, since you know about banking, can you help me answer some questions?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Differentials1: 12:54am On Sep 22, 2018
HE hammer her prick..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Sarang(f): 1:05am On Sep 22, 2018
See comments.. sad Most Nigerian guys are just useless!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by gabinogem(m): 1:51am On Sep 22, 2018
cheesy welcome to Nigeria my country... where u see science students exhibiting all kinds of fooleries.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by sayisayi(m): 2:01am On Sep 22, 2018
This one na Daggering....Jamaican dance.

But his dagger sharp splinter!
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by southernbelle(f): 4:18am On Sep 22, 2018
oladele00:
EDO, home of madness and stupidity

Says a young Nigerian in the 21st century who should know better. You are obviously demented, dejected and frustrated so you come online to spew trash, as all you tribalists do because you have zero lives.

I should reply you and say same but you aren't worth insulting a people for - soon, you WILL get to a point in your life and get stuck, when that time comes, remember it's because of these words you uttered yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by Sunbellar: 5:12am On Sep 22, 2018
jennifermahan:
Lady Slaps A Man For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her In Edo.

Nigerian man (Dancer) receives hot slap after disrespecting and rough handling a female passerby he begged to dance with him.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjwURq5V2jc

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/lady-slaps-a-man-for-disrespecting-and-rough-handling-her-in-edo-video/

This is serious. The lady was dumbfounded

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by oladele00(m): 5:43am On Sep 22, 2018
southernbelle:

Says a young Nigerian in the 21st century who should know better. You are obviously demented, dejected and frustrated so you come online to spew trash, as all you tribalists do because you have zero lives.

I should reply you and say same but you aren't worth insulting a people for - soon, you WILL get to a point in your life and get stuck, when that time comes, remember its because of these words you uttered yesterday.

The wise can see where they are going, but
fools walk in the dark (Ecclesiastes 2:14)

Wise words bring approval, but fools are
destroyed by their own words. (Ecclesiastes
10:12)..... Only a fool can reply a wise comment like mine the way you just did.. You are automatically a qualified foolish sapien
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by YoungLionken(m): 6:07am On Sep 22, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
This Edo/Benin again? U dare slap me, (Ilu apala koni je iya to e) Apala drums beating will nt reach urs
Na mouth you dey, e fit still be you and nothing go happen... SW and mouth making.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by lalanice(f): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2018
danny56:
Wether slap or not, if that thing truly happened in Edo State. That girl liked it from that smile on her face.

She only wanted to look a little decent. kiss
watch video before you start commenting. And make sure you understand
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by lalanice(f): 6:16am On Sep 22, 2018
Sarang:
See comments.. sad Most Nigerian guys are just useless!
to be honest, I just don't know if it's the current joblessness or we just blame this generation's parent for careless upbringing

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by hairybigdick: 6:20am On Sep 22, 2018
oladele00:
EDO, home of madness and stupidity

You are a complete fool for this statement,i wonder how many times your mama has regretted birthing you

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by dingbang(m): 6:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Emycord:
explain your sig pls
ok bro the signature is well explained on the thread linked to it. Here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/3837288/nairalander-explains-first-bank-mobile
Re: Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her by dingbang(m): 6:27am On Sep 22, 2018
JayMarx:

Bro, since you know about banking, can you help me answer some questions?
ok we can do that on my thread. Please quote me on this thread. thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/3837288/nairalander-explains-first-bank-mobile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death / $268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.