Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos (9020 Views)

Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos / Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nigerian business mogul, Arthur Eze, recently hosted popular comedian, Obinna Simon, popularly known as MC Tagwaye, who is known for mimicking president Muhammadu Buhari. 

The comedian who has been labelled Buhari’s doppelganger due to how he exactly copies the president both in dressing and speech, was hosted along with his friends at the billionaire's exquisite mansion in Enugu state on Wednesday, September 19th.

The comedian said though he is an Igbo man from Anambra State, he learnt how to mimic the president because he was born and raised in Katsina and he has always admired Mr. Buhari.

MC Tagwaye shot to stardom after he styled his craft in such a way that he dresses, speaks and acts like the President coupled with the fact that he has a striking resemblance with him (Buhari).

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/arthur-eze-hosts-comedian-mc-tagwaye-in-enugu-state.html

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by dainformant(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by niceprof: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Igbos really really have an eye on what works and how to make money and a living out of it.

8 Likes

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by bigtt76(f): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
shocked never knew the guy is igbo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by overdrive(m): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Arthur 1000.

6 Likes

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by gasparpisciotta: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
If this this guy can become rich just by looking and acting like PMB and he has also floated a foundation that is taking in donations from reasonably rich Nigerians. Then i can say that there is something uniquely positive about PMB's personality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by authehighness: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
all this northern igbos i mean born and brought up in the north,i hardly see them as igbo because their mentality and mind set differ alot from others igbos,even some of them has hausa man as father,okoroawusa is a good example

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Xander85: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
overdrive:
Arthur 1000.

See opulence! shocked
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Chef2000: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
All we are saying is that the Buhari in Aso-rock must go

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Chef2000: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
authehighness:
all this northern igbos i mean born and brought up in the north,i hardly see them as igbo because their mentality and mind set differ alot from others igbos,even some of them has hausa man as father,okoroawusa is a good example
Eziokwu ka ikwuru, ufodu ha na akpa agwa ka ndi awusa.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Built2last: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2018
This Arthur has been wealthy since I was born

Tagwaiye should be smart enough to extend his network and invest wisely. Buhari is gone in 2019. The lookalike thingy will not sell next year

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Ever8054: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
authehighness:

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Sarkin: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
authehighness:
just say they are not as hateful and tribal as the average Jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
U mean this guy mimicking buhari is an igbo man.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
authehighness:

And so I hold.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Mankosi: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2018
O boy no be small money this guy go carry go house o
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Horus(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je1jLk8Y7SA

Buhari's Lookalike, comedian, Obinna Simon

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
overdrive:
Arthur 1000.

O di ya
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Les: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
If this this guy can become rich just by looking and acting like PMB and he has also floated a foundation that is taking in donations from reasonably rich Nigerians. Then i can say that there is something uniquely positive about PMB's personality.

Not his personality but his position in the country! His person don't really tickle me that much.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Emeknightpeter: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
r yhu now PMB ,,,✋
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Authur 1million so na men in quincy042 voice
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Lipscomb(m): 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
authehighness:
you are saying nonsense
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Made men

please I have not had anything to eat since yesterday. Kindly help with any amount. Thanks.

0151102216 -GTB
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by ikezuora4689(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
dainformant:
Nigerian business mogul, Arthur Eze, recently hosted popular comedian, Obinna Simon, popularly known as MC Tagwaye, who is known for mimicking president Muhammadu Buhari. 

The comedian who has been labelled Buhari’s doppelganger due to how he exactly copies the president both in dressing and speech, was hosted along with his friends at the billionaire's exquisite mansion in Enugu state on Wednesday, September 19th.

The comedian said though he is an Igbo man from Anambra State, he learnt how to mimic the president because he was born and raised in Katsina and he has always admired Mr. Buhari.

MC Tagwaye shot to stardom after he styled his craft in such a way that he dresses, speaks and acts like the President coupled with the fact that he has a striking resemblance with him (Buhari).

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/arthur-eze-hosts-comedian-mc-tagwaye-in-enugu-state.html
baba God please bless me...good life dey hungry me too...to buy house for banana island dey hungry me too...to buy Bentley dey also hungry me...to have money hungry hoes pushing me up an d down jst to have me baby dey hungry me also...baba God jst shine ur light on my biz make I blow...I knw it's rough nw..bt I believe one day I will stand among the kings..

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
bcuz he doesn't peddle and smuggle drugs for a living right! grin cheesy undecided
authehighness:

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by SirIconR(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
when we send Buhari packing out of Aso rock next year... Your career Don finish be Dat ooh... You better start looking for something more meaningful to do ooh my Brother
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by authehighness: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
bcuz he doesn't peddle and smuggle drugs for a living right! grin cheesy undecided
we know region,were women and men,young and old are drug addict,my dear i sell drug to aboki,am not shame of dealing on drug,it make me live fine,own houses,cars,with beautiful wife and educated children not terrorist,miscreant,irresponsible,poor and illitreate as your people,living right my foot

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by authehighness: 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lipscomb:
you are saying nonsense
you are full of sense,after you,comes king solomon
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos by authehighness: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sarkin:
just say they are not as hateful and tribal as the average Jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists.
i don't have your time,incurable and irredemeable zombie,you know what,you are olaohita,olanike and olaniyi,son of pedition

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers: No Remedy For 25 Former Lawmakers - PDP Insists / Akande, El-rufai May Head APC Interim Leadership / BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.