Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola (3681 Views)

37 Years Acting Together And I Haven't Kissed You - RMD Tells Sola Sobowale / 4999: Zlatan, Naira Marley, Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Bobrisky & Tekno Photoshopped / “I Want To See Your Dick” - Bobrisky Tells Man In A Male Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by EzegeNG: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
It seems Bobrisky is against WizKids babymama Sola with the recent online drama.

See what he has to say on the issue;

Even if Wizkid is at fault for not taking up his responsibilities as a father to his own son. Posting you guys conversation on internet doesn't make him change. Naaaaa that is wrong.

I don't know the Lady in question but she is wrong take it or leave it. I'm not saying that Wizkid is right o. Let's be serious but coming to the internet to report him doesn't justify anyone listening to her. You don't tell me as a lady you don't know WIZKID parent or any family related to him. What happened to them calling them and telling them what is happening rather than coming to the internet to drag his name

Young lady you still love. Find a way to talk to his parents or someone close to him to beg. Even if he doesn't want anything to do with you again. You can still beg him to be a close friend rather than this online drama.. Coming to the internet to drag his name will still affect your son..

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/youre-wrong-find-a-way-to-beg-wizkid-bobrisky-tells-sola/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by TheOdd1sOut: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
Proof or Pic or Video of Mr. Bob saying this else........
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by Airforce1(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
And this one claimed he's a graduate

See english

Buhari with his NEPA certificate still better pass some people .
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by Tamarapetty(f): 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bobrisky made sense oo

6 Likes

Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Proof or Pic or Video of Mr. Bob saying this else........
Uwunbilivit... Lol
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by Airforce1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Bobrisky made sense oo

This photo always crack me up cheesy cheesy

Wetin do that guy ?
See his mouth
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
The dude continues to make mockery of graduates.He can't even speak or write good English yet he bags endorsement deals whereas the so-called qualified graduates are still roaming the street with their certificates in hand looking for jobs.
Just look at the mumbo-jumbo he wrote up there.

3 Likes

Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by Tamarapetty(f): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2018
Airforce1:

This photo always crack me up cheesy cheesy
Wetin do that guy ? See his mouth
Lol, i know??
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by DCONE1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
All na eye service Bob safety hide your face
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by morogunk1: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Bobrisky made sense oo
For the first time

Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by Chubhie: 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
Sola should move on from Peter pan wizkid and find someone who would love and treat her with respect.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by Sisijetue(f): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
Internet never forgets...now that she has uploaded the chats, hope wizkid has taken full responsibilities.
Two wrongs don't make a right, if not for anything do it for your son aunty shola
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by Jerrick(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
First time in a century....bobrisky says something I could reason with....wtf?? How’s this even possible? Maybe someone used her(his) phone when (S)he’s not there. angry
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by BonkoINC: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
People saying bobrisky made sense..

2 Likes

Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Please let's remember Shola and Tife are not his only responsibility. What's done is done. Wizkid can never go back to her. Fact! The babe shot herself in the foot.
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by Houseofglam7(f): 12:54am On Sep 22, 2018
undecided
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by englishmart(m): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2018
Shola, your fellow lady has spoken.
Wizkid and Davido are rresponsible.

1 Like

Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by KendrickAyomide: 2:21am On Sep 22, 2018
Chubhie:
Sola should move on from Peter pan wizkid and find someone who would love and treat her with respect.
From the conversation shared by her silly self, she disrespected the boy and he told her one day all the B.S will be over
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by KendrickAyomide: 2:22am On Sep 22, 2018
i no know say bobrisky get sense like this o..
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by Funkybabee(f): 6:17am On Sep 22, 2018
Bob bob
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by tstx(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Airforce1:
And this one claimed he's a graduate
See english
Buhari with his NEPA certificate still better pass some people .
where has your English taken you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by tstx(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmmm. Finally. something sensible from Bob.

Do you own a business, see my signature
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by agbekeOreke86(f): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2018
Been waiting for the person thats gonna hit d nail on the head oooo!!!Bob blew my mind for the very 1st time and just said the whole truth and nothing but the truth behind this whole facade,fiasco and hullabaloo....eniti o ba mo ma mo oooo...(he who knows knoow)....thanks Bob.u gat sooo much deep sense of reasoning!!!
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by naijacentric(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kolombz:
The dude continues to make mockery of graduates.He can't even speak or write good English yet he bags endorsement deals whereas the so-called qualified graduates are still roaming the street with their certificates in hand looking for jobs.
Just look at the mumbo-jumbo he wrote up there.
because dose giving him endorsements are coded gay people nigeria is full of hipocrites sodomites are in charge of top sectors in naija if u know u know
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
As if bobi can take half of dat shit without slamming
Shola really tried the screenshot she shared started since 2016 two years back
Bobi should stop preaching what he cannot do
Next pls
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by Mandela27: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Tamarapetty:
Bobrisky made sense oo
But wetin go make this guy dey cry like this
Re: You Still Love Him! Find A Way To Beg Wizkid, Bobrisky Tells Sola by WibusJaga: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2021
Still thinking of the right terminology for this phenomenon;
Evolution
Metamorphosis
Transformation
Mutation
Transfiguration

(1) (Reply)

Lady Suffers Boob Spillage While Dancing With Artiste On Stage / Ini Edo, Chika Ike, Oluchi & More: See Celebrities With & Without Makeup / See How This Small Boy Dey Eye Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.