Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,346 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers (24969 Views)

Skye Bank Customers Don't Panic - 10 Things To Know About Skye Bank Takeover / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by Opinionated: 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
jubsonstone:
They should not try rubbish with me oo....I won go withdraw there tomorrow

This is not the first time such is happening in Nigeria. Don't give yourself unnecessary hypertension. Nothing wrong with your money.

1 Like

Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by labake1(f): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
henry49:
Yes, now!!!

Rare thing
I only know of girls loving a guy bcoz of money.
Guys own is rare
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
I found this online grin

Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dad's still got millions in Triumph merchant bank. Abi una don forget that one, CBN?

Una father.
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by AmazingELixir: 12:00am On Sep 22, 2018
otunde527:

I pray its safe..you will have your money

grin

Thanks a zillion bruv.
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 22, 2018
They shouldn't panic because their money is already in the SKYE/ SKY to Switzerland!
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by Tankado: 12:01am On Sep 22, 2018
GodblessNig247:
Some customers might lose their money! That's the simple truth

Sometimes, it is unwise to speak from ignorance. Do you have the facts.

There is a limit to propaganda. We have one of the finest financial regulatory systems in Africa.

And yet here you are speaking from ignorance!

7 Likes

Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 22, 2018
labake1:

Rare thing I only know of girls loving a guy bcoz of money. Guys own is rare
Things have really changed a lot!
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by yarimo(m): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2018
xana101:
That's why I love first Bank and gtb
me too that is why I love my bank CBN wallahi
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by labake1(f): 12:06am On Sep 22, 2018
henry49:
Things have really changed a lot!

Wow! Thank you tho
But I am not buying your love
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 22, 2018
3millionia:
"Buhari Bank" for make sense pass

But that doest not stop PDP from winning Osun State tomorrow and 2019 Presidential Election

cool
That is, if the election is free and fair!
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 22, 2018
labake1:

Wow! Thank you tho
But I am not buying your love
Thanks too, Labake! I was just kidding. Bye, I'm about to retire to bed! have a good night rest!
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by labake1(f): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2018
henry49:
Thanks too, Labake! I was just kidding. Bye, I'm about to retire to bed! have a good night rest!

Goodnight
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by spyjulius(m): 12:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Hey there!

Last weekend I gave out free MTN tweak which is still rocking till date. Well it another weekend another version of our self, so I decided to bring up more faster APP that is new to you guys, my esteem viewers , well I know that last tweak was pretty hard for most peoples to set up, therefore I am going to take all my time to break this down . so let get to the main reason y you are here.

Just as you engage yourself on your everyday activities Teclius and his team are doing what they love doing . Credit to Eghosa for further research. Here is how to browse free with MTN, without any charges. I call this Best MTN Tweak ever, you know why ? Because the fastness is like a speed of light when loading Youtube Video, Surfing the web and going through you favorites social media. Suburb right? Don’t forget to give us a comment and a share .
Here is how to browse free with MTN sim.

1.} download the App here . App name is HTML Injector

2.} download this document Here

3.} locate file manager, locate the document in step 2 and rename the to be KangGiTanV1.ehi.ehi

4.} open the app you have installed and click on the icon just after the setting icon on right top of the app, click on import and locate the document you rename in step 3.
5.} click on START and you will see VPN logo ontop of your Phone. start browsing free'

source: TECLIUS

Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by BENARI: 12:28am On Sep 22, 2018
BabyApple:
What is polaris

The name Polaris does not inspire confidence at all. Sounds more like Polarised to me.
The devil is in this name.
I'll rather just convert my money in that bank to offering.
If I get it, fine, if I don't, they've stolen from the man of God.
I'll drop the cheque on Sunday. I trust my Pastor, he knows how to get his money

1 Like

Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by thugmansion(m): 12:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Polaris Kwa!!
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by vanvick247(m): 12:33am On Sep 22, 2018
BENARI:

The name Polaris does not inspire confidence at all. Sounds more like Polarised to me.
The devil is in this name.
I'll rather just convert my money in that bank to offering.
If I get it, fine, if I don't, they've stolen from the man of God.
I'll drop the cheque on Sunday. I trust my Pastor, he knows how to get his money

Hahahahahahhaa. Sense will not kill you oo
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by aku626(m): 12:35am On Sep 22, 2018
Buhari
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by tenmariner: 12:51am On Sep 22, 2018
Better late than never
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:02am On Sep 22, 2018
AmazingELixir:
grin

Abeg it had better be ooh! My whole savings is in that good for nothing bank, although they have one of the highest fixed deposit rate amongst the commercial banks. tongue
How much is dey rate please?
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 22, 2018
Tinubu's bank,that's why you see it located at almost all lagos local gvernment office.

Painful for jagajagaban
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 22, 2018
Shortyy:
Hahahaha

CBN telling you not to panick is like Buhari telling you he'd resign before 2019. grin
The era of customers losing money to banks has passed.
The CBN is right, no customer should panic, at least that's y we have d NDIC.

1 Like

Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by edupedia: 1:21am On Sep 22, 2018
BonkoINC:
Lol.. na wa o..

Naija which way sef?

....if na PDP or GEJ we for don enter wahala...Sai Baba...i was sad throughout the day cause i just collected a Skye bank cheque.Thank u Baba Buhari....
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by InvertedHammer: 1:21am On Sep 22, 2018
/
No need panicking.

The ability to make withdrawals is the only confirmation needed that your money is safe.

But knowing Nigerian banks, keep your fingers crossed.

There are reasons why bank failures are announced on Fridays. It is to avoid chaos and give depositors ample time to absorb the shock before monday.

/

1 Like

Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by kinibigdil: 1:27am On Sep 22, 2018
lol
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by lilyheaven: 1:30am On Sep 22, 2018
I fear for former Skye bank staffs, they will soon lose their job
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by osazsky(m): 2:18am On Sep 22, 2018
reminds me of mmm,na so d operators dey shout mmm is coming bk strong in Jan,y don't we like to tell our
selves d truth I feel for my elder bro,kia c as moni take enter voice mail I advised him but he wouldn't listen up firstbank
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by timmykaydude: 2:23am On Sep 22, 2018
BabyApple:
What is polaris
PDF viewer
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by sossolidboy(m): 2:57am On Sep 22, 2018
This one dey look � for person way he to scam ni sha.�
Re: Don't Panic, Your Money Is Intact- CBN Assures All Ex-skye Bank Customers by alfchye(m): 3:27am On Sep 22, 2018
Don't panic but I can't make transfer or any other transaction from my Skye account since morning.You people are dead sick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Reduces Lending Rate To 11 Percent / I Want To Start Playing Baba Ijebu / Ajaokuta Steel Company Begins Rod Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.